It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navy: Special forces flew Trump flag in convoy (it's Official)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Trump just paid respects to a fallen SEAL like yesterday...I would assume this is their way of saying thank you for showing us your respect Mr. President. How many times did Obama pay is respects in person to the fallen soldiers of missions he green lit? I can't remember any but as always that doesn't mean he didn't...Just that I didn't hear anything about it...Just always hearing how he was skipping this or that for a round of golf or vacation.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Slanter

I stopped replying to your nonsense a few years ago, but this time I make an exception to point out something.
Hope and Change was a campaign slogan and was a cause, not a person.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: KEACHI

A slogan is correct.

Plastic, made up and fake.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Video published on Jan 30.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

RIP Butch. No one sounded like Butch!

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: bender151
a reply to: neo96

I'm usually on your side with things, but you have no idea what you're talking about. No. Enlisted members do not have the same rights as civilians. Google it if it shocks you, but it's hardly breaking news.

Your right about that. I just wish the same standards were held for every other federal employee getting a paycheck! Become a soldier and it's a different world! Meanwhile take a maddening look at our childish politicians...

Getting a tattoo could be grounds for a court martial for defacing government property! Just depended if your commander had it out for you or not!

Military standards are different than civil service/government service standards, and rightfully so.
edit on 2-2-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

His son carries on his craft. Nice to see generations still carrying it forward.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Trump is not, I repeat not a candidate, he is the commander and chief of the military. Those men, those Navy SEAL are proud to support their boss. I pity the fool that would pull that flag down.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

I'm assuming you "stopped replying to my nonsense years ago" under a different username, since I can't find any indications of you replying to anything I've posted, and I really have no recollection of you.

as to "Hope and Change was a campaign slogan and was a cause, not a person." That, right there, is nonsense. Seriously, it makes no sense.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Slanter

Plus he has only been a member since august of 2015

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Yes sir! Couple dozen nights of enjoying Duane this year alone. His driving force has reinvigorated not only Sonny, but the band as a whole.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
No, not triggered. More concerned. The patterns are slowly growing. Soon the Trump 'supporters' won't be able to deny the reality. The sycophants will trudge along though.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

Who are you addressing?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
I hope those responsible were reprimanded. The military serves the people. Not the president.

I wouldn't be too hard on them, probably just happy that someone might keep them from going to the ME now.

You sure about that?

foreignpolicy.com...

On Wednesday, the White House put out a statement from National Security Advisor Michael Flynn criticizing Iran’s recent ballistic missile test as well as a number of attacks in recent months by Iranian-supported Houthi militias against American, Saudi, and Emirati ships off the coast of Yemen. The statement then criticizes the Iran nuclear deal and the Obama administration, before concluding that “we are officially putting Iran on notice.”

edit on 2-2-2017 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Imagine if this escalate into more side splitting.
This is dangerous territory. Theres no room for partisanship when youre floating off the coast of Yemen or Djibouti or transiting the suez... team 6 hangs out off the eastern coast of Africa, and they rely on ddgs and amphibs for support, what if other flags are flown other than trumps.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: intrptr

That's true, I did not think of that.

It very well could be a sign or showing of respect. Something that Trump will take notice of.

Personally, I think we're all supposed to become more familiar with boots on ground in Yemen.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

originally posted by: intrptr
"Special Naval Warfare Unit" as in Seals? Aren't they just thanking Trump for recently honoring one of their fallen?

Didn't this happen before that trip?

Then maybe Trump honored them in return?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Being a SF unit they will probably get away with a reprimand and maybe some extra training, but if it was a regular unit at the very least there would be an article 15 for those involved and in command.
edit on 2-2-2017 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Well I guess not then...Good catch. Unless they knew in advance he was going as did a few reporters who were told not to report on it until after it happened...Probably to keep protests from sullying his name with a disrespectful protest against trump at such a thing.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
I wouldn't think soldiers could fly any flag that's not approved by their commander.

Special forces get a little more leeway when it comes to protocol.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join