It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Refugee Rape Culture in Germany

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

It wasn't 92% more though.. it was 92% that went unreported. Meaning only 8% were reported. Meaning your comment was completely wrong.

Ignorant argument.

And I wouldn't exactly call the rebel a white supremacist site. In fact, this whole white supremacist insult is for most parts completely unfounded. White nationalist would be a more fitting description.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadMoonJester

It wasn't 92% more though.. it was 92% that went unreported. Meaning only 8% were reported. Meaning your comment was completely wrong.

Sorry; I wasn't sufficiently caffeinated and misread. Doesn't really matter as the key word is "speculated." You might also speculate that 100% do get reported.

And I wouldn't exactly call the rebel a white supremacist site. In fact, this whole white supremacist insult is for most parts completely unfounded. White nationalist would be a more fitting description.

Oh, I'm sorry again. Do you need your safe space?

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
It is because of his culture that he threatened her the way he did.. and don't pretend otherwise

Spot on!

What we have here is an extreme clash of cultures. It's not because of race, ethnicity or religion that these people act like this, it's because of their culture.

Unfortunately, for many Muslims around the world, their culture is shaped overwhelmingly by their religion and in some cases its their religion that excuses their violent behaviour.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Did German intelligence just attempt to assassinate Papademos? What does he know about the criminal austerity enforced by German banks against Greece? ..... Maybe a bit more than he used to say ....

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
The sudden increase in migrant flow to Europe from the mediterranean will only result in increased level of terrorism in Europe in the coming weeks and months.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Insanity has finally taken over Europe. Crazy #'s

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join