It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Refugee Rape Culture in Germany

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSensible

The OP is talking about the migrant rape epidemic in Europe... and you post college campus and FBI (US) statistics as a rebuttal to blame white males?

Oh man.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

The OP is talking about the migrant rape epidemic in Europe... and you post college campus and FBI (US) statistics as a rebuttal to blame white males?

Oh man.

Didn't you get the memo? White Males are the most rapey group on the planet, and if you start bringing facts that disprove it into this discussion apologists will stick their fingers into their ears and sing la la la.
edit on 2-2-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSensible
a reply to: Christosterone

To elaborate on what I'm getting at... would it give you pause before sourcing a website if they had a section called "Jews Rape" or "Christian Terror"?

Please learn to differentiate between reality and hyperbole in your arguments.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

To elaborate on what I'm getting at... would it give you pause before sourcing a website if they had a section called "Jews Rape" or "Christian Terror"?

Please learn to differentiate between reality and hyperbole in your arguments.

Liberal deflection tactic 101. If facts are exposing your bias Reductio Ad Absurdum.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Honestly I'll give most of the left more credit then they probably deserve... I don't think they are that ignorant to this dynamic but they are just so anti-trump they just HAVE to be against anything Trump. The denial is so deep they have become so desperate, just like the entire left movement, they are just trying to hang on to whatever they can..
edit on 2-2-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Well its all about equality and equity, so you cant post facts without also citing the same stats for Whites.

The way hes talking, I'd be allowed to assume whites cause more rape in China because theres whites who rape somewhere in the world.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
comparing native crime rates to the immigrant group is a lame attempt at JUSTIFYING THE IMPORTATION OF EXTRA CRIME.

Extra crime is extra crime. Watering down the OVERALL crime rate by a HUGE influx of immigrants is a totally retarded way of thinking about crime. Its like saying "gee, before all the immigrants came in the crime rate was 5 out of 1000, now that untold millions have poured in now the crime rate is only 2 out of a 1000"

Isnt that just neat?

I'm pretty sure whats happening they are using massaged date based on PER CAPITA crime and since millions of illegals are now in country that gives the APPEARANCE of less crime. Its NOT LESS CRIME....its less crime PER CAPITA. DUMMIES!

Its actually MORE CRIME by the raw numbers.

good lord....do people have brains in their heads?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Just so you know, your second source lumps Hispanics and whites together which really skews the data.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: tribal

Firstly, 1.1 million is not untold millions.

Secondly, using capitals and insults does not make your post more valid.

You are basically saying that micro crime is statistically more significant than macro crime. You are also suggesting that official crime stats in Germany are manipulated. Have you any evidence of this?

Unless you show us differential stats then I'm sorry, what you say is nothing more than a post-truth rant.

ETA: Actually the 9.4 per 100,000 was 2010, not 2016. When I click on years above 2010 it does not give any rape stats.

I tracked down these stats in 2014 from Statistisches Bundesamt

Combined sexual abuse of children and sexual coercion/rape works out at 3.74 per 100,000. For some reason there are no stats for 2015 or 2016. I do find this a bit odd.

Apologies: I was not aware that you live in Germany and have anecdotal evidence so I put a strike through my comment. That probably explains your anger.

Statistisches Bundesamt

edit on 2-2-2017 by Morrad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Read this........www.thereligionofpeace.com...

Cultural differences are relative, you cannot just tell someone something is not right to do something if they have been up all their life believing it is. If the person already has formed a belief that woman should be respected before coming here, then they can adjust to our society.

These people wanting to leave a lot of refuges in need to read this and understand that these people are different than us. I will not say they are bad, their culture has different rules than ours does. They are stricter about some things and lax about others.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Islam views women as property, second class citizens at best, it should be no wonder rape is rampant in the Muslim world.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

You also have Wahhabi Muslims openly saying their intention on dominating Europe.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Read this........www.thereligionofpeace.com...

Cultural differences are relative, you cannot just tell someone something is not right to do something if they have been up all their life believing it is. If the person already has formed a belief that woman should be respected before coming here, then they can adjust to our society.

These people wanting to leave a lot of refuges in need to read this and understand that these people are different than us. I will not say they are bad, their culture has different rules than ours does. They are stricter about some things and lax about others.

Their culture must have different rules 😳

I lived next door in an apartment complex to a Muslim single mother of two boys ( between 19 and 21)... and one day I heard a bunch of commotion in the apartment next door. The oldest son was yelling at his mother and was very angry. He was literally saying " I could rape you right now and f* up your life" He repeated it twice !! I was in shock and so po'd he'd even think that let alone say it to a single mother who was supporting him and his brother.

I went over to the apartment and knocked on the door and when he answered , I looked him square in the eye and said " this is how you talk to the woman who puts a roof over your head and food in your mouth ?" He looked embarrassed and he should have been.

The mother came over after that and explained why he was angry ( she didn't allow large long knives such as in weapons and had found one and thrown it out) She said she was trying to get psychiatric evaluation for him... but that sort of thinking is culture based in my opinion, not psychiatric problems.

I was dumbfounded as I thought to myself this woman was just threatened to be raped by her son so he could ruin her life and she's making excuses for him? That 21 year old would nod at me with respect though after that day.. though I can't say if his views on rape have changed. Doubt it😕
edit on 2-2-2017 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
My previous post happened in a nice Canadian city by the way and I have a witness to it all... besides the Muslim family involved.

The witness was a guy and too much of a wuss to confront this 21 year old.. or it was like none of our business🙄

BS on that stay out of it crap.. I had to go over and tune this kid in without calling cops. Maybe thats what I should have done in hindsight...but.. but.. I was really po'd

This family had immigrated from India and first gone to Montreal then moved to our city. They had been in Canada for over five years.. long enough to assimilate to our culture and laws.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

You can thank Merkel and Trusk with his Troika Cronies and there internationalist corporate ideology for this.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
These people are beasts.. they don't belong in civilized society, they are more animal than men.

Imagine actually being a human being and doing this, walking up to a 73 YEAR OLD and grabbing his crotch and demanding to have sex with him. How desperate was this guy? Oh, my bad.. these people are probably used to raping helpless animals.

Asking two little girls if you can pay them for sex.. What did this guy expect? Did he think this was a normal thing in Germany? How sheltered are these immigrants?

And why aren't we lynching them in the streets and chopping their genitalia off? How about we send them a strong message by making rape punishable by castration? And then send these eunuchs back to where they came from.

The silence from our politicians - no, scratch that, the downright apologism from our leaders will lead to some pretty extreme solutions in the near future. How many tens of thousands of women have had their lives destroyed because of this lunatic liberal ideology?

Feminism has let us down,feminism has let women down.. made them victims of frothing gangs of beastly predators. Feminism is now the biggest enemy of women, constantly making excuses for these rapists. And the most amazing thing about it all is that these people's heads haven't exploded yet from the enormous case of cognitive dissonance that this whole situation would trigger in any sane persons mind. Brainwashing doesn't even come close to describing it at this point.

If people weren't hopelessly demoralized and brainwashed there'd be swift justice. Instead the majority of Europeans are caught up in some kind of abusive relationship. A collective case of Stockholm syndrome.

Our leaders need to hang for this. And this lunatic ideology that has lead us here - had we any common sense at all - would have lost all of its credibility a long time ago.

They are enemies to our people, our families, our women, our children.. they have sold us all out.

But retribution will come. It's only a matter of time. We need Nuremberg style trials for our leaders. The whole globalist gang needs to be brought down on their knees. They are the ones that deserve to be raped a thousand times over for causing all of this human misery. How about we set them up with dates with these rapists? They certainly deserve each other.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Are you really too stupid to realize why that post of yours was so idiotic?

It really went right over your head didn't it?

What you didn't seem to appreciate was that white people committing 60% of rapes in a country where they're approximately 60-70% of the population would be completely expected.

Also, crime statistics in the US are fairly disingenuous as far as race is concerned since Hispanics are considered white in these statistics. I bet that is a huge coincidence. It's not like liberals haven't been covering up the crimes of non whites all over the Western world. Oh wait.

And are you really trying to say that Muslims aren't horrifically overrepresented in almost all categories of crime? Because that is common knowledge, no one is denying that except you. Why is that? Do these facts hurt your precious liberal worldview? Are you really this intellectually immature? Be an adult. Don't ignore facts just because they refute your liberal brainwashing.

And as far as these "hate sites"(really just people being honest about Islam which is seen as hateful from your extremist liberal perspective) go, they're not just gonna be presenting statistics all on their own without context. If that was the case anyone could just invent whatever statistics they liked and they'd have zero worth. No, that's not how things work, I don't feel like I should have to tell your grown ass this but you should be looking at the sources. Attacking the site for its stated purpose or whatever affiliations it might have is really just a logical fallacy. Again, just look at the sources. Which, too be fair, can be hard sometimes in certain countries since liberal policies actually forbid keeping these kind of statistics. Geeze, I wonder why?

Really.. how dumb would one have to be to be buying into the liberal brainwashing at this point when almost all aspects of their psycho platform has been debunked ad nauseam for years already now? The narrative being presented to you morons isn't even close to cogent, it's downright mentally ill at this point.

But oh, I forget. You morons actually bought wholesale into the ridiculously absurd lie that 1 in 4 women in college get raped. Even a 10 year old could figure out how infinitely stupid that claim is. As if American colleges were about as dangerous as African warzones. Or that any parents in their right mind would ever consider sending their daughters there if there was a 25% chance they would be raped.

So yeah, you people are about as credible as a pathological liar. This pretty much proves that you're all intellectual children buying into the dumbest of lies, perpetuating them for years. You're a bunch of useful idiots hilariously mistaking your own conditioning for enlightenment.

Here, forward to 02:42:

This about describes you guys. You are all pathologically incapable of assessing true information. It can't be done, your very brains have been wired to protect you from competing ideological narratives and truths.

In other words, you're pretty much a hopeless case. Eventually we'll just have to declare you people legally incompetent and take away your voting rights. Democracy loses all of it's meaning when the majority of the population have been brainwashed for their whole lives.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadMoonJester

Look I agree with you on almost everything you say on this thread but that video however accurate with the former KGB operative is highly suspicious, he himself act's like a programmed individual or at least there was something fishy about his presentation and the way he handled himself.

Still he spoke truth about the way that a nation is brought down but what he missed was the simple fact that not only was the soviet union doing it to the US but the US was doing it to the Soviet Union and by that I mean the truth is somewhere in the middle, he may have been trying to get the ball rolling to stop what he could see happening in the US but he went too far, then again maybe that was his intent but he lacked the necessary coverage to be heard.

And what he called a global communist threat today we term the NWO, is trump truly there enemy or is he a step closer to a totalitarian America in which case would then be playing right into there hand's, remember the NWO knew the EU was a failed experiment and they thrive on destabilizing nation's Rothschild/Bauer are a good example , when they can no longer destabilize the little guy's then only the established and long lasting economy's remain, they do this so that they can then consolidate power into there own hand's, the Troika used to Bankrupt Greece, Attack and indebt Spain, Destabilize Italy and install there own puppet leader there etc are all just part of this game of chess.

You know were he was wrong, attacking welfare ideology, welfare keep's the poorest from rebelling and enable's the poorest to receive at least a semi decent education which give's them a chance in a free economy to rise which they otherwise may never have had.

My opinion is he was actually lying as much as he was telling the truth and he knew it, very clever but then I wonder who was he working for and was he ever really the KGB's man at all?.

Now the KGB were corrupt as hell as indeed were all the soviet and communist system in Russia (and every other Communist country) just like any politician's and corrupt official's, in there case being a high ranking member of 'The Party' ensured that they would have a comfortable life that the common Russian's could only dream of, priority treatment in all services, a Dacha (large country house) was usually a perk they received also if they were high enough and there children would be automatically entitled as well so they were actually an elite royalty inside there nation's.

Now Russia is once again under the management of a former KGB colonel, the US is still heading toward a totalitarian society and so is much of Europe and liberal's are being used to incite a public back lash against liberalism (which is actually the great enemy of the elite in either a soviet system or a total capitalist system) and the public are predictably being angered by this deliberate overdose of Supposed? liberalism, I think of the good book and the lord Saying cast not your pearl before swine but he did also say if you have two coat's and your brother has none give unto him the one you are not using - in other words' excessive greed is bad and sharing is good when done constructively.

I see a clever but very EVIL scheme at work, false liberalism being taken too far over the top while the elite whom are orchestrating it watch the counter swing of the pendulum and wait to swing with it taking it were they want and seizing total control for themselves and I see men like this pawn as simple part's of that scheme.

We the people are the piggy in the middle as the elite toss our opinion's back and forth to one another and in the end only they win while we suffer.

Show me a system were that is not the case other than the Lord's Kingdom were instead of cushy numbers we are freed from our hunger and thirst and given immortality to do his work as well as better mind's and the TRUTH something that is in very short supply in a world ruled by the father of lie's whom is here uninvited and unwelcome.

A clue to this KGB Defector/OR double agent's true intent's is that he is proposing brainwashing as a cure for alleged brainwashing, this in itself would be the opposite of what the American Constitution requires (or indeed ANY DEMOCRACY) which is an Informed populace, not one that is selectively informed but one that is actually INFORMED and allowed to draw it's own conclusions, to do otherwise is just a game of shell's between two group's of equally corrupt and evil "information is power" scum bag's.

edit on 2-2-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Where did I lose you?

You lost most people when you failed to interpret the statistics you were citing in the correct context when comparing them to the statistics shared in the opening post.

Care to show us the database statistics of whites committing rape and violence to the same extent in majority non-white countries as the reverse?

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I think to deny that sexual assault is a significant issue among the migrant community is irresponsible, but equally irresponsible is to focus purely on sexual assaults committed by asian/migrants/refugees whatever, as if rape committed by anyone else doesn't matter. Sexual assault has always been depressingly common.

Those girls at the festival in Germany were groped by Pakistani males, which is defined as rape in such circumstance, when Donald Trump does it it is 'locker room talk', when Julian Assange does it (in Sweden) it's a conspiracy and the governments fault for broadening rape laws... Groping is clearly rape, but do people agree with Donald Trump is a rapist?

I could go through many sexual assault cases from the BBC, Sports teams across the world, politics, school classrooms, churches. I really don't think there is a race influence in it.

It's the sort of question that requires long-term study rather than a load of case studies.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join