It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese becoming addicted to the internet.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 05:28 AM
link   
i dont work atm im on the net on adverage15 hours a day i know im not on there as much as u guys but still

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 05:44 AM
link   
With all the Bush bashing going on on ATS and all the proud articles in the weapons sections about J-10 outgunning the F-22 and possible Taiwan invasion scenarios, I don't expect it needs to be blocked in china

Overall we see much more upcoming nationalist pride than critic on the partysystem discussed...

And how else could the chinese millitary espionage learn so much about the latest american black projects ? : AS SEEN ON ATS !

[edit on 3-2-2005 by Countermeasures]

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   
dieing after 36 hours what a wuss.... When the UT first one came out I played it for 72 hours strait non stop beside bio brakes eating nothing but pizza and mountian do. Because of that I made the top 10 list in the world of UT players and was still in the top 100 for months later. Needless to say I played the game alot less after that. 230,000 kills in the first week of play. thats a average of 23 kills a min. Needless to say near the end my vision and reflexes sucked ass badly but still ruled all moohahah...

<< 1   >>

join