It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Check it out..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Just incase anyone is interested, we have a live online chat in the sportztawk chat room with a Pro-Boxer at 9pm GMT today. This is the 2nd one, and the first one was a big success. Even if your not a sports fan its quite interesting. There will be a few writers from boxing sites and a newspaper dropping in, aswell as our regular members.

If your interested pop on and check it out, if your not into sports pop on and check it out anyway. The link is on the main BTS page for sportztawk in the chit chat section or in my signature!

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Well I went to the site got an account and now I'm trying to get into chat and nothign shows up just a blank page.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I just checked it, its working fine.

Give it another try, if your still having probs try deleting your cookie for sportz log in again and then try.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   
i'll be there!

i was there for the first interview, and everything seemed to work fine, so

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 11:26 AM
link   
My goodness Echelon, you still got that frightening avatar under your name.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 11:26 AM
link   
hey,

good stuff TRD, there is posts about the last one on there and although i seen about the last 5 minutes of it. it went well and the members and other people there enjoyed it

the link is on TRD's signuture

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by cpr12r
Well I went to the site got an account and now I'm trying to get into chat and nothign shows up just a blank page.

learn to read the faq's before complaining, there's nothing wrong with the chat.

Originally posted by Truth
My goodness Echelon, you still got that frightening avatar under your name.

my goodness, i thought you were up in the appalachians somewhere in preparation for armagedon?

it's good to see some old timers like yourself are still about.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Yeah the last chat went really well. Having a chat with a professional boxer is much more interesting than I would've thought. I'll be there.

I recommend to everyone if you're online you should drop by, you'll enjoy it.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I wish I was echelon, but we are kind of stuck in baltimore for now and don't have the resources to
buy soe land at the moment.

But, away from the city is definitely where I would wanna be right now.

Its kind of hard to know sometimes where God wants you to be.

btw, good to see an old poster like yorself too, I just wish you were not a communist.

peace.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   
40 mins untill the live chat starts, if anyone fancies it.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
The live chat is in about 35 minutes if anyone is interested.

This fighter is up and coming in the boxing world and he'll be available to answer any questions that you might have.

If you're not already a member of SportzTawk, stop by and register and check things out.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by echelon

Originally posted by cpr12r

learn to read the faq's before complaining, there's nothing wrong with the chat.
[/qoute]

Hey dont be mean to cpr, its not his fault hes "special" when it comes to chat

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Hey just to let you know it went really well and if you want to read it its up and posted on sportztawk.

www.sportztawk.com...

top topics

join