It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Silverman calls for military to overthrow President Trump

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Sarah who?

Really?

lmfao!...

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I have a better solution, Sarah, MOVE TO CANADA.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
You know....why don't Sarah Silverman, Rosie O'Donnell, Madonna, and any other mad hater just leave?

Weren't they supposed to go to Canada?

To me it seems like the working Americans have gone back to life after the election. I still have bills to pay so that's how it works. It's the people who don't have anything to occupy their time now that the elections are over. Maybe if a good film script comes out it will help give them something to do.

We don't want them in Canada. They will just whine over here and make us nauseous with their " unfunniness"😜... and hell no to Madoona coming to Canada. You're stuck with em. We're already taking way more refugees because of your vetting process.. please .. please.. keep the crazy celebs.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

First time I've ever heard an election called a coup...He did win, y'know, legally and everything. So, I do not think it means what you think it means.

What that silly girl is advocating is the coup. Just so you know for future use.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Sarah, I still care.

Let's get together and work this out....together.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

It's the trickling off of Celebtards pounding sand.

This too shall pass.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Lol.... I didn't even watch it. That is funny.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
What's an "Sarah Silverman"?

Do you even know what is an "Sarah Silverman"?

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn
last time i saw her in a movie someone said her lady parts looked like roast beef ?:

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Urantia1111

How much violence has been incited so far from Silverman's tweet there?

I dont think its a requirement for violence to actually occur to be illegal and i dont expect anyone to actually take the advice of this D list celeb.

Then it's not illegal and you guys are trying to infringe on someone's right to free speech. Rather blatantly too.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
imho people like Sarah and Madonna and Ashley Judd are fading celebs who feel they have to screech ever more 'edgy' statements to keep some spotlight.

attention hogs. snork.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

whaaaaaaaaaaa

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I wonder if she even realizes that should this fond dream of hers come to pass, and a military junta takes over, that she and her ilk, and me and mine, are going to be among the first to be stood up against the wall and "reeducated" via firing-squad?

Her, because her days as a useful tool would be over, and me, because I'd be among those protesting it, and probably get arrested for it.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

This made me laugh out loud. What are the liberals going to fight with, their curling irons and lulu lemons? Do they not know that the military freaking loves Trump? Poor Sarah, reality is not treating her well these days.

ps. Conservatives own 99.99999999992% of all guns in America. Have a nice dream.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

But Sarah Silverman is a general. Hahaha

I think she is funny and she should just stick to comedy. It would be best for her to keep her political whining sessions to herself.

Frankly I think she should find another profession. The one 5 minutes I saw of her was too vile and disgusting and putrid...

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Someone who advocated for gun control now wanting to use military guns to overthrow government🙄

Just another unfunny leftist hypocrite.

They are making themselves look more foolish by the minute 😕

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Silly Sarah.

The last thing America needs is comments like this because the paranoid preppers/wannabe militia will stockpile guns and food and proclaim the end of the US. Not to mention i'd rather be in a Abrams tank or a super hornet then spend my time in a makeshift bunker waiting for my sick child to get medicine. Have these "militia" not learned anything from the Waco siege or history in general?

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Adam Sandler has a vagina??

Oh wait it really is Sarah Silverman.. Oo

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

If people said this during Obamas presidency they would have been arrested so fast. This world is going to hell and its the liberals fault for it.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

So, her calling for a military junta to take over...which is, in essence, what she's doing is somehow the fault of "militias" and "preppers"?

What did they force her at gunpoint to be stupid?? Well shame on them!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join