It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Silverman calls for military to overthrow President Trump

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

In just a few weeks, he has shown more respect towards our military than the last 8 years combined just by receiving the remains of one our lost. She has lost her mind. But that happened long ago i am sure.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
The fascists of the future will call themselves anti-fascists.

While assaulting you with mace, shovels, and flags or burning your stuff/running you off campus.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

How much violence has been incited so far from Silverman's tweet there?

Impossible to know since a Coup d'état would be planned underground and in secret.

Impossible to know that a Hollywood comedian wasn't inciting treason in her Twitter account? Yeah ok.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

a reply to: ketsuko

Protesting takes different forms. There were plenty of liberals who thought that all those conservatives stock piling guns every time the left even mentioned them was very unnerving.

Ah, but those were not the people in the streets at the rallies for the most part. If you ever saw one, you know those were a lot of older Americans, solid, established tax paying types.

You were more worried about Bubba and his buddies out in the backwoods of states like Michigan and Arkansas playing army on the weekends.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I think Sarah Silverman needs overthrowing...right over my knee, for a good spanking!

Naughty bomb-throwing liberal Sarah. Bad, bad girl. I want to teach you a lesson, big time! My legal (right) palm is itching!

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Charge her with sedition along with all the rest of the liberals that are advocating the overthrow of a legally elected government .

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Frankly, the military should storm and overthrow Hollywood.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Frankly, the military should storm and overthrow Hollywood.

LET'S ROLL!

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Is this not illegal

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

a reply to: Urantia1111

How much violence has been incited so far from Silverman's tweet there?

I dont think its a requirement for violence to actually occur to be illegal and i dont expect anyone to actually take the advice of this D list celeb.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: andrew778
Is this not illegal

People just have to start to realize that the left, the media, Democrats, they all rationalize everything they do so in their minds it's always Justified. This is another example.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Hehe. Yet another who can't do for themselves and thinks someone else should do FOR them!

So progressive!

edit on 2-2-2017 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Sarah Silverman has called for a military coup against President Donald Trump.
"wake up & join the resistance."
"Once the military is w us fascists get overthrown. Mad king & his handlers go bye bye."

What a freakin dumb moron. What military is she talking about? The one that didn't care much for Obama?

This call out for treason happened as the UC Berkley anarchists were going wild in a criminal wave of violence. She should be getting visits from men in black over publicly conspiring treason and sedition.

If you live near a city over run by Progressive insanity, it is time for forming militias. There are legal ways to do so, and it is well within our rights to do so! After watching those riots last night and LEO's standing down with only 1 arrest, I don't see much more of an option left for those who love our country and Constitution!

Keep in mind these people do not just hate President Trump! They hate the United States of America!

Just as well you weren't around in the 1960's then.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Actually this seems like it's become SOP for old crusty has-been "celebrities".

"oh no! No one's paying attention to me any more! I'll just run my vapid mouth and show everyone what dumb t**t I am"

Sad really.

Actually, that is a good description of Trump.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Not even close. Sorry, but your thinking is rather ignorant if you think that providing jobs, literally thousands of jobs for Americans and legal immigrants is in any way similar to being a less-than-well-known personality, (I'd never even heard of the person until this thread popped up but I'm a cultural infidel.) you've quite a bit of learning ahead of you.

You see, Mr. Trump had quite a successful life before stepping into the political arena. Among the people who actually know and have dealt with him in business, he's well known for his charity work, the kind done quietly, lending a helping hand here and there without the media hovering about.

How many people do you suppose Ms. Silverman has caused to be employed in a gainful manner? How many of her millions has she given to those less fortunate?

You've obviously been influenced by the msm and have chosen to deny what people who have known and worked with him for years have to say about the guy.

I watched the media try to do the very same thing to Ronald Reagan.

So I believe it you who is embracing ignorance in this instance.
I'm certainly not a "Trumpster"---my guy right or wrong---but I am at least willing to acknowledge that only a deep love of country and the need to help lead the country back into prosperity could propel a man who obviously has no need of money or power to take such an incredibly thankless job and put his family through what they are currently experiencing.

You can be part of the solution or you can continue to stir things just to see the steam rise. I think some of your attitude should be careful lest the caldron boil over into the midst of your world.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Except the military follows the lawful orders of the Commander in Chief... not some d list celebrity... What a dumb piece of trash...

A2D
edit on 2-2-2017 by Agree2Disagree because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

I'm a former marine and I can verify, Maddog and his knife hand are indeed legendary... next to only a select few, like Chesty Puller and Carlos Hathcock.

A2D
edit on 2-2-2017 by Agree2Disagree because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Ignore her into oblivion seems a good way to go...

...doesn't it?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

What she doesn't understand is that Trump IS THE COUP. Its already happend

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
One of my best friends (self described social activist) spent two days in jail for a FB post that was tame in comparison to what Sarah said.
edit on 2017-02-02T20:56:59-06:002201702America/Chicago2 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join