It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Silverman calls for military to overthrow President Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Fighting a left wing revolution is much easier because they are concentrated and lack basic skills let alone guns. Add the fact that the US military has the greatest spending and the greatest force multiplier potential.

A very smart Trump decision was General "Mad Dog" Mattis.
I've seen variations of military bases doing this to their chain of command

My brother is a marine, mattis seems to be some sort of legend. Morale has not been this high in a very long time.

As for Silverman, she rode on her cute face. Any guy can do poop jokes.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Well then since it's alright.

We should have overthrown the last guy.

Oh wait.

Some of us actually do believe in DEMOCRACY.

You don't have to agree with what she said, but she certainly has the right to say it.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

No she don't.

www.law.cornell.edu...

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Does anyone in Hollywood have an IQ over 50?

They do when they add it all up together. But only if no one carries the ones wrong.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

ALL Members:

All of you need to STOP and click on the link below, there have been changes to the rules for the Political Mud Pit forum.

So click on it, and read through it

NOW

All of you need to be aware of the rules prior to posting anymore in this thread or any other Political Mud Pit thread:

Political Mud Pit Forum Guidelines (Revised 02/02/2017)

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

You're reaching. Plus your link proves nothing.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Reaching eh?

Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States or the government of any State, Territory, District or Possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein, by force or violence, or by the assassination of any officer of any such government; or Whoever, with intent to cause the overthrow or destruction of any such government, prints, publishes, edits, issues, circulates, sells, distributes, or publicly displays any written or printed matter advocating, advising, or teaching the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying any government in the United States by force or violence, or attempts to do so; or Whoever organizes or helps or attempts to organize any society, group, or assembly of persons who teach, advocate, or encourage the overthrow or destruction of any such government by force or violence; or becomes or is a member of, or affiliates with, any such society, group, or assembly of persons, knowing the purposes thereof— Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction. If two or more persons conspire to commit any offense named in this section, each shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction. As used in this section, the terms “organizes” and “organize”, with respect to any society, group, or assembly of persons, include the recruiting of new members, the forming of new units, and the regrouping or expansion of existing clubs, classes, and other units of such society, group, or assembly of persons. (June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 808; July 24, 1956, ch. 678, § 2, 70 Stat. 623; Pub. L. 87–486, June 19, 1962, 76 Stat. 103; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(N), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)

From the link.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I tell you what. You go storm over to Hollywood and perform a citizen's arrest and see what happens.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
This call out for treason happened as the UC Berkley anarchists were going wild in a criminal wave of violence. She should be getting visits from men in black over publicly conspiring treason and sedition.

Way to lead by example. Give her more ammunition by yelling to unjustly strip her of her first amendment right.

Inciting violence is not a protected 1A Right there, skeezix.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
wow, a b-list celebrity slapper can Trigger so many, with so few words.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

Honestly, if it weren't for the current climate inthe nation, would anyone here care what she said? If we didn`t havemajor newspapers calling for ways to remove Trump including military coup, would this be a big deal?

I really don't think so.

I think everyone woul call he an idiot and go on, but I think because of the tense atmosphere we have, this becomes something somewhat more sinister than normal.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

How much violence has been incited so far from Silverman's tweet there?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Honestly, if it weren't for the current climate inthe nation, would anyone here care what she said? If we didn`t havemajor newspapers calling for ways to remove Trump including military coup, would this be a big deal?

I really don't think so.

I think everyone woul call he an idiot and go on, but I think because of the tense atmosphere we have, this becomes something somewhat more sinister than normal.

Wow! I actually agree with you for once.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Well it's true.

But we have the kind of climate in this nation, from both sides, that doesn't allow this kind of thing to just be passed off as a casual comment. Not when you have open riots over every little thing that happens here and there. The idea of inciting to violence is all to real at the moment.

Let's be plain. Even at its height and at the wrost of the anti-TEA Party rhetoric, no one who really got a good look at one thought grandma and grandpa were going to run rampant in an orgy of window smashing violence.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Protesting takes different forms. There were plenty of liberals who thought that all those conservatives stock piling guns every time the left even mentioned them was very unnerving.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

How much violence has been incited so far from Silverman's tweet there?

Impossible to know since a Coup d'état would be planned underground and in secret.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
she absolutely should be investigated, the tweet treads very close to the line of sedition.

Note if a conservative had made the same call in the last administration I would say the same thing.

Sedition: conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Uhhh. Who the hell is Sara Silverman? Now I have to google.

She's a B-rated comedian that got booed off the stage at the DNC after she started bashing Bernie supporters. It's even more hilarious when she says they will just edit the footage in post... then realizes it's being broadcast live.

edit on 2-2-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Just shows how clueless she and her kind are, the military would side with Trump over these anti-American leftists.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

We are to be apolitical. You are correct. I served 10 years in the Army. The president, regardless of who he was, was still my boss of bosses so to speak. We swear an oath, much like medical professionals. And must adhere to certain rules that do not apply to the civilian populace. Though it has been years since i was in, and it seems like these new "soldiers" are getting a softer treatment. It's sad, because this can have a direct reflection, regardless of views, of performance on the battlefield too IMHO. That is all about to change With Mattis i hope.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join