It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Silverman calls for military to overthrow President Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+44 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Sarah Silverman has called for a military coup against President Donald Trump.
"wake up & join the resistance."
"Once the military is w us fascists get overthrown. Mad king & his handlers go bye bye."

What a freakin dumb moron. What military is she talking about? The one that didn't care much for Obama?

This call out for treason happened as the UC Berkley anarchists were going wild in a criminal wave of violence. She should be getting visits from men in black over publicly conspiring treason and sedition.

Source
edit on 2-2-2017 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Silly Sarah, everybody knows the military gets all kinds of cool toys under a fascist regime.

+51 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Sarah Silverman has called for a military coup against President Donald Trump.
"wake up & join the resistance."
"Once the military is w us fascists get overthrown. Mad king & his handlers go bye bye."

What a freakin dumb moron. What military is she talking about? The one that didn't care much for Obama?

This call out for treason happened as the UC Berkley anarchists were going wild in a criminal wave of violence. She should be getting visits from men in black over publicly conspiring treason and sedition.

If you live near a city over run by Progressive insanity, it is time for forming militias. There are legal ways to do so, and it is well within our rights to do so! After watching those riots last night and LEO's standing down with only 1 arrest, I don't see much more of an option left for those who love our country and Constitution!

Keep in mind these people do not just hate President Trump! They hate the United States of America!
edit on 2-2-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Based on my experience most military personnel lean to the conservative side. Not only that, but Obama's foreign policy was terrible for our troops and Trump hasn't even gotten a chance to show how he will perform as Commander-in-Chief. The military should be apolitical anyways. This would be against everything the military stands for.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

But Sarah Silverman is a general. Hahaha

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

But Sarah Silverman is a general. Hahaha

I think she is funny and she should just stick to comedy. It would be best for her to keep her political whining sessions to herself.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Sure are a lot has-beens speaking their minds lately. Unfortunately, what they are saying isn't very insightful.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Didn't someone get killed at the Berkeley protest after the mayor ordered the police to stand down? Saw a video of a dude getting sucker punched then beat while unconscious.

And I don't think we need to worry about the military taking up sides with "the resistance".
edit on 2-2-2017 by PlasticWizard because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
You know....why don't Sarah Silverman, Rosie O'Donnell, Madonna, and any other mad hater just leave?

Weren't they supposed to go to Canada?

To me it seems like the working Americans have gone back to life after the election. I still have bills to pay so that's how it works. It's the people who don't have anything to occupy their time now that the elections are over. Maybe if a good film script comes out it will help give them something to do.

+19 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
She's getting old and saggy. So she can't rely on her cuteness anymore to stay relevant.

Very similar to Madonna.

Actually this seems like it's become SOP for old crusty has-been "celebrities".

"oh no! No one's paying attention to me any more! I'll just run my vapid mouth and show everyone what dumb t**t I am"

Sad really.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Sometimes, you just never know how stupid people get to be so-called celebrities.

I support letting them speak out for themselves.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Just saw this, and I'm amazed anyone pays attention to her misguided words. She lost relevance years ago and honestly, how can anyone who calls themselves a liberal take her seriously? She is absolutely a closet racist hollywood elitist. Remember when she went out wearing black face back in like 2007? This is the hypocrisy of the left.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Literally the only people who care are people who care what Sarah Silverman has to say. Think about that.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Sounds like she wants to form a Left Wing militia !!

Now she's on the DHS List.

+17 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Does anyone in Hollywood have an IQ over 50?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
She's getting old and saggy. So she can't rely on her cuteness anymore to stay relevant.

Very similar to Madonna.

Actually this seems like it's become SOP for old crusty has-been "celebrities".

"oh no! No one's paying attention to me any more! I'll just run my vapid mouth and show everyone what dumb t**t I am"

Sad really.

Honest to Gosh!
Well said!

The people we pay because they are for whatever reason "entertaining" keep mistaking that for being paid to be intelligent.

Ahem....

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Uhhh. Who the hell is Sara Silverman? Now I have to google.

Okay found something. Someone who was not really popular enough to even be called a has been.
Low moral aptitude persona, failed career on SNL, suffers from clinical depression and got addicted to Xanax.

But to show the be all end all hypocrisy of Miss Silverman she told the Bernie or bust supporters at the 2016 DNC convention, "You're being ridiculous."

So yeah. Just another nut job.
edit on 2-2-2017 by 3daysgone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
she obviously doesnt know about the Navy Seals that were just flying a Trump flag in convoy.

she and her ilk are done......

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

Uhhh. Who the hell is Sara Silverman? Now I have to google.

Okay found something. Someone who was not really popular enough to even be called a has been.
Low moral aptitude persona, failed career on SNL, suffers from clinical depression and got addicted to Xanax.

But to show the be all end all hypocrisy of Miss Silverman she told the Bernie or bust supporters at the 2016 DNC convention, "You're being ridiculous."

So yeah. Just another nut job.

She is a washed up comedienne who tells lots of jokes about her vagina.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Not because of Sarah Silverman saying it, but i do see an impeachment looming.
There are strange things happening which certainly won't be to the liking of both the Dems and Republicans.
First and foremost of course the way he scoffs with other nations which are trading partners of the US.
Secondly, his attitude towards private international companies, this is new and means chock and awe, but it will be short lived.
Thirdly, the link between Trump and Putin might be a reality, he want's to lift sanctions but has gotten much criticism on doing it, so he only loosened sanctions on Russian intelligence.
After Trump and Putin spoke on the phone, the Russian troops are moving again in the donbass with reports of heavy artillary fire.
Despite that, sanctions on intelligence are loosened.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join