It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sweden has banned Muslims!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Those criminals assaulting the camera crew looked puny....I'd of had a field day knocking their blocks off and I've never assaulted anyone in my life....that didn't have it coming. Clearly they did. The Swedish naivete and complete kowtow to the feminazis makes me somewhat disgraced at that portion of my heritage.

# BRINGBACKVIKINGS!

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
I used to feel the same way. But then I noticed that, as in a few of the videos above, when authority looks the other way or they grow to sufficient number, the true colors shine through and the violence begins. At this point I honestly do not believe there is such a thing as a moderate muslim any more. There are only muslims who lack the sufficient number to act out on their beliefs and instincts. As their numbers grow I fully expect to see them behave the same way as these criminals.

For the record, at least on this subject, I would be very happy to have to admit I was wrong.

Have a read around on the subject of abrogation - the process of newer parts of the Koran superceding the older elements. It is necessary because there is a major shift in the tone of the book, from "peace, love, and daisy-chains for everyone!" to "convert or die!".

The shift chronologically follows the history of Islam. At the start, in Mecca, when the religion was growing but still weak and outnumbered, it preached love and tolerance for minorities - which, at that point, meant them. As the religion grew in power and the base shifted to Medina, it started to preach control over all things and persecution of those who did not follow.

So, your observations tie in quite neatly with history.

There was also a book written that purports to identify what steps you are likely to see at what % of population, though I'm not entirely sure of the accuracy of that assessment.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

originally posted by: trollz
...or at least that's how the lying mainstream media would put it.

Sweden has extended border controls with its southern neighbor Denmark until May to battle the illegal migration flow, after Brussels agreed to extend the emergency border checks

Over one million migrants and refugees arrived in Europe in 2015. The influx of people into the continent caused disputes amongst EU states over how to manage the flow. One of the solutions found by some states was not to allow migrants in.

Source

Sweden, as we all know, has been bombarded with migrants. They've found it necessary to put certain border controls in place in order to combat illegal immigration, which is a very common-sense thing that just about every country in the world does. I felt it important to point this story out in comparison to the recent MSM news about Trump "banning Muslims" or protecting the southern border with Mexico. Nations all over the world protect their borders - even the ones who are doing the most to take in refugees.

Actually sweden has not been "bombarded with immigrants. Sweden has from top to bottom from high up in the goverment all the way down to regular joe and jane open up their country to them willingly and defended everything that went wrong because of it ever since until now. Rape has risen %1000 because of it.

Sweden was one of the most naive countries (read: liberal) in the world but they have lately been sending immigrants back and trying to put a halt on new ones comming in because they are now in a situation that even the most hardcore libs cannot deny anymore.

Case in point, the following astounding truth:

Germany

Those videos are really infuriating. I can't understand how anyone can be OK with that, or welcome it into their own country for Gods sake.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
And in related news, research shows that reaction time increases with intelligence. Swedes top the list in Europe with an I.Q. of "I remembered my nationality."

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I think the EU got screwed by America,

America: hey guys, lets allow a $hitload of muslims into our countries

EU: Ok!

America: you go first since you are closer to the muslim countries

America: oh wow, hey guys that didn`t work very well so we`re not gonna let them in our country, but good luck dealing with the problems those muslims are causing in your countries and if you need anything don`t hesitate to call.

hey EU, wise up America doesn`t have your back America is using you as lab rats.
here`s what`s going to happen next

America: hey guys, lets piss off the Russians by putting a lot of military units on their border

EU: ok!

America: you send all of your military first since they are closer to Russia.

America: oh wow, hey guys that didn`t work very well since Russia destroyed you and is swarming through Europe so we aren`t going to send our guys,but good luck with your Russian problem and if you need anything don`t hesitate to call

to quote bugs bunny ": what a maroon!"
edit on 2-2-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I feel for Sweden, they tried so hard at helping people and now they are being screwed over by SOME bad people who are determined to change THEIR country as the video below shows and sorry for the F word at the beginning but at 6am in the morning i would be swearing as well:

Living in N.Ireland we get the fanatics having their say through loud speakers in the middle of town and i despise it but at least they do it at a better time of day...!

"Rich Swedes Exposed To Multiculturalism"

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Host nations are sick of them causing problems and sympathy is flying out the windows, exasperation and pissed-offness is quickly replacing it.

There will soon be nowhere for them to run to for refuge. What will they do then? They'll have no choice but to stay where they are and meekly endure more misery at the hands of other muslims, or fight.
Neither are good options, but civilised societies aren't created by running away, you have to stay and fight to change things. That's if you want them bad enough.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470 This guy said it. The topic was about the "Cold War", but for this quote he was speaking more in general. His emphasis was how the real economical conflict north/south is hidden behind the trivial east/west tension. I also quoted it by memory, it would not be exactly 100% his words, but that's what he meant.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadMoonJester Also Europeans vs Muslims, but more like the old interest of the north in dominating(robbing) the rich Africa and south America. Religion is secondary, economics first.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

I really appreciated the videos you posted. I once visited and stayed in Sweden myself for a while and I saw how many migrants there was and I was very north-west. In areas you would deem too far gone to have migrants living there. It was shocking to see them there because it was whole families, not just one or two. Considering there was non there a few years before. The turnaround is the shocking part.

These videos, I have not seen before but seriously show the situation how bad it is. I am actually shocked how bad it is. Swedish people in general are nice people and do not tend to fight in any manner. However I think it is time for them to forcibly push these migrants out of Sweden for good.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join