It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navigating between alternate realities in real time.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
This thread is mainly directed at the ‘watchers’ who monitor this site. Seeing that alien disclosure is rumored to occur soon, maybe I will be contacted by a watcher who wants their loved ones saved from all alternate realities before God terminates those worlds one by one.

Some time ago I asked the repented fallen Grigori (angel), Shemyhaza; ‘do UFO’s navigate between their world and ours via the ley line grid’.

He answered saying that all stone monolith circles are ley-line interception points and are used as a point of reference between this world and the reality they are in. The spiritual membrane shield at these points is thin which is why many rituals occurred on them in the past.

An example would be the 2 following pictures of Stonehenge. One version is our world, the other could very well be a scorched planet version, or where England is in fact a desert area on the Equator.

So when a UFO vanishes, it simply switches between this reality, follows a ley line to a interception point and re-appears. This way they save energy and time, as there is less friction that exists due to limited air resistance in some cases.

This falls in line with inter-dimensional beings as the creatures traverse other dimensions and ours.

All realities are running parallel in real time to each other. This is how deceased loved ones are often seen in dreams as we dream our way into their reality.

However, there is a problem for them because apparently, during Jesus’s 1000 Year Reign, God will be terminating every alternate reality one by one. There are many realities into the millions of them, just not infinity.
[Cont...]

link   
So I had an idea where it might be possible to write a program that will show all celestial stars in real time, depending upon where I am situated geographically.

Initially the focusing will be on Stonehenge as shown below.

Then overlaying the stars its possible to see where the stars will be situated depending upon what direction I am looking in.

Imagine you are God looking from outside the Universe and seeing the exact stars that He would see through your eyes.

By flipping the Azimuth around by 180 degrees, it was possible to do this. Now members eyes are rolling thinking, ‘Another Crunky, oh cripes. Run for the hills’.

Expanding the stars and keeping the towns and monoliths the same its possible to get a close up view.

[Cont...]

link   
Here is a screen shot showing that it is not just pictures but a program that is relatively close to the values given out by the software package Stellarium.

Zooming into the actual values

The accuracy will not matter if I just have to navigate to a monolith stone circle to the south. If Orion is to the south then +-5 degrees is not going to matter that much, let alone 15 minutes or 1/4 degrees.

Its possible to view the stars in their proper Color Index just in case the other alternate realities are not as polluted as this one is.

So as already stated, this thread was directed mainly at the black-ops guys that deal with inter-dimensional space travel who monitor ATS.

Maybe something will happen, maybe not. Time will tell.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Tristran

Who exactly are these people you speak of and where do I join?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
Anyone who deals with alien technology.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

If they don't accept you, feel invited to the Saturday's Hold 'em in Small Johnson's house. We play small stakes and the whisky is free. And yeah, we scr*w on the all aliens, black-ops, slack-drops and ginger breads... meanwhile.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Seems a lot of people are keen to let their imagine run wild contriving suppositions and all manner of machinations, disregarding actual events.

"mach·i·na·tion
n.
1. The act of scheming or plotting.

2. A crafty scheme or cunning design for the accomplishment of a sinister end."

When travel between this and an alternate reality are achieved, I'm sure someone will be charging admission......... and finding a way to tax it.
I do not see any clear evidence of an alternate reality. Providing evidence would go a long way..... either way.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Maybe something will happen, maybe not. Time will tell.

excellent excuse

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tristran
Navigating between alternate realities in real time.

Here exists One ALL inclusive Reality!
One!
'Time', on the other hand, exists along with unicorns, in 'thought'!
There is no 'Real' time.
There exists the 'appearance' of 'time' to explain the appearance of 'motion'.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Aliens are electric signals.

Disclosure steadily pinned on developing technologies. They have to be ushered in.

No disclosure until full compatibility. End game? Transform humanity to be compatible in their realm

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChelseaHubble
Transform humanity to be compatible in their realm

What happens to the humans that do not want to comply ?

Some will see the merging as 'be assimilated by the Borg, or die'.

Aliens are supposed to be higher frequency evolved species, not electrical Hitlers dictating their rules down humans throats 24/7.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Just wanted to say thanks.

This is a good read.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

So what are you exactly saying what do you know and how did you come up with this?????

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527
So what are you exactly saying what do you know and how did you come up with this?????

When a sinner dies they go to an alternate reality (dream world) where they get a taste of their own medicine.

So good people go to good alternate realities. Bad people go to nasty realities.

During Jesus's 1000 Year Reign, God will be terminating all of these realities 1-by-1. There are many, just not infinite.

The spirits on these alternate realities will know their termination date. However, once they consider returning to this world during Christ's Reign, the demons will be onto them. It will be like running the gauntlet.

Many stone circles will be guarded by demons. This is where I step in and go in with the Spirit of the Lord by my side that will function as a sort of buffer zone. The sinful spirit will still have to run the gauntlet accept they run to me instead of directly at the portal (monolith circles - Stone Henge).

Ever wondered where UFO's go when they suddenly vanish. They are jumping realities at these interception points or ley-line junctions. UFO's use these ley-lines to navigate their destinations when jumping between their world and ours.

Shemyhaza confirmed this when I asked about this concept as to why UFO's suddenly vanish and appear out of nowhere. He was originally joint leader of the 200 fallen watchers along side Azazel (Uzza / Oz) until he rebelled back in 2007.

Ever wondered why Operation Iraqi Freedom was a failure ?
It had nothing to do with todays Iraq. Azazel had to acknowledge that 3 fallen watchers had turned back to Yahushua. Hence Freedom from the old Iraq - Babylon.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tristran

When a sinner dies they go to an alternate reality (dream world) where they get a taste of their own medicine.

So good people go to good alternate realities. Bad people go to nasty realities.

During Jesus's 1000 Year Reign, God will be terminating all of these realities 1-by-1. There are many, just not infinite.

The spirits on these alternate realities will know their termination date. However, once they consider returning to this world during Christ's Reign, the demons will be onto them. It will be like running the gauntlet.

Many stone circles will be guarded by demons. This is where I step in and go in with the Spirit of the Lord by my side that will function as a sort of buffer zone. The sinful spirit will still have to run the gauntlet accept they run to me instead of directly at the portal (monolith circles - Stone Henge).

Ever wondered where UFO's go when they suddenly vanish. They are jumping realities at these interception points or ley-line junctions. UFO's use these ley-lines to navigate their destinations when jumping between their world and ours.

Shemyhaza confirmed this when I asked about this concept as to why UFO's suddenly vanish and appear out of nowhere. He was originally joint leader of the 200 fallen watchers along side Azazel (Uzza / Oz) until he rebelled back in 2007.

Ever wondered why Operation Iraqi Freedom was a failure ?
It had nothing to do with todays Iraq. Azazel had to acknowledge that 3 fallen watchers had turned back to Yahushua. Hence Freedom from the old Iraq - Babylon.
So are you saying that you are some kind of protector or something.Can you get into these realities?

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

So are you saying that you are some kind of protector or something.Can you get into these realities?

Astral travel is apparently 1 way in. However, there is no protection for God so if a demon sees that spirit, they are pretty much doomed. If the demon is strong enough, the cord link back to the physical body can be severed.

Protector. Not sure. I guess I will just have to wait and see what happens before the end of this year. I sense there is going to be a major transformation during November. Might just be my life path, might be global. Not sure yet.

new topics

top topics

join