It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Next Level BS still think right wing terror is the biggest threat

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Saiker

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Again putting words and now intentions into my mouth..

What are you talking about? I haven't nor have I been speaking for you. So drop this pathetic ruse. Unless you care to point out exactly how I'm doing this that is.

So pointing out the reality that is happening means I'm trying to paint the left as terrorism? When I keep telling you it has nothing to do with terrorism?

Sure it sounds like Breitbart but can you agree it's also the left?

I never denied that the left can be extremists. For the third time in the thread, my point was that terrorism isn't a threat to our country.

You tell that to the families that lost loved ones in the club shooting,school shootings, murder of the police. You tell that to those that lost their lives on september 11th. Honestly you are being super offensive to deny there is a terrorism and really it makes all of your other statements look so small because you bold such an ignorant statement.

Appeal to emotion fallacies don't suddenly make terrorism a threat to our country. I'm also not denying that terrorism exists. I'm sorry that you are butthurt because of my opinion though. May I suggest you choose from our line of high end safe spaces to go have a cry?
edit on 2-2-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Contrary to that denialism.

The rest of us watched Ferguson,Blm, the pre election warm up show, and to the last episode of terrorists gone wild.

The Milo show or lack there of because of terrorist behavior at Berkeley.
edit on 2-2-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Contrary to that denialism.

The rest of us watched Ferguson,Blm, the pre electio warm up show, and to the last episode of terrorists gone wild.

The Milio show or lack there of because of terrorist behavior at Berkeley.

You watched on the news? Or did you actually attend them first hand and see how violent they actually were? I'm guessing you watched them on the news.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I know that, been in some that are nothing but passing coffee and doughnuts, while laughing and making jokes, but what is going on around the nation as we speak are more than that and I don't like it Krazyah0t.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Well emotions are high. Riots sometimes happen when emotions are high. That doesn't mean that the protests are being setup with the intention of riots occurring like you slandered with absolutely no evidence.

link   

The Milo show or lack there of because of terrorist behavior at Berkeley.

There were peaceful protests and a group the university described as 'masked outsiders'.

Either way, I have NO IDEA why Milo continues with his tour of colleges. It never goes well. He doesn't seem wanted.
edit on 2-2-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

link   

Can you imagine if protests turned violent even 1/4 of the time?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Can you imagine if protests turned violent even 1/4 of the time?

There would either be a revolution/civil war or the government would be shooting unarmed people on the regular basis. Either situation is sad and depressing. Good thing this issue is being heavily exaggerated by the right and isn't nearly that bad.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Well supposedly in a free society Milo is free to go where ever he pleases.

And the Berkeley's have exactly ZERO rights to shut down his speech.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Does anyone remember this thread?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It was a NLBS episode where they argued that right wing terrorism was more of a threat then Islamic or other forms.

The crux of this episode had to do with a report by a man named Arie Perliger, that listed examples of "right wing terrorism?. As a showed on page 29 of that thread, he includes all examples of right wing terrorism as.

The dataset documents all violent attacks that: (1) were perpetrated by groups or individuals affiliated with far-right associations; and/or (2) were intended to promote ideas compatible with far-right ideology, based on the ideological analysis presented in the first part of this study

Based on this study, Arie and NLBS argued that right wing terrorism was more of a threat than Islamic or left wing terrorism.

When people in the thread pointed out the violence of BLM and other groups, ATS people assured us that they were working on an episode or thread about that violence, but I have yet to see that.

]

NLBS is not currently active here, so they can't give an answer.

Right wing terror has been on the rise. Incredibly so in Europe and it's increasing here. It is a fact that purposefully or not, Trump has given this group a little push of confidence.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Well supposedly in a free society Milo is free to go where ever he pleases.

And the Berkeley's have exactly ZERO rights to shut down his speech.

The university didn't shut down his free speech. It was dangerous for his talk/entertainment show/speech about Daddy trump- whatever it was- to go on. He is a liability to universities.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
They knew what would happen so my question is why did they book him if they knew it would end this way?

Just say it, you don't believe in the 1st when it comes to the right.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

While I unreservedly agree that the rioting by assholes in the Antifa movement is inexcusable and that the Antifa movement falls on the left side of the political spectrum, I think that folks on the right might want to stop to consider the very same lesson they seem to believe folks on the left should have learned from this election.

The right is edging close to its own "deplorables" backlash.

Much like the average Trump supporter isn't accountable for the real "Alt-Right" (Richard Spencer and the like) and its white pan-nationalist diet-Nazi douche bags — despite the "Alt-Right" being an instrumental faction in the Trump coalition — moderates on the left don't feel responsible for the black bloc hooligans (even if some of them quietly applaud a result like Milo getting shutdown).

I understand why you're outraged but if you look at the issue pragmatically, it's a non-starter. I'm coming to believe that this is true regardless of the specific groups and behaviors in question. Trying to shame people into denouncing radicals from among their side of the political spectrum or within the umbrella of their religion, etc simply isn't an effective tactic.

Not only can you not persuade people to feel responsible for things they didn't personally do, trying to saddle them with that responsibility only makes the target feel picked on. They get defensive and eventually they start to resent being made to feel defensive.
edit on 2017-2-2 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

And just EXACLTLY why was it dangerous there R ?

Hmmm ?

Because a bunch of morons were scerred the Milo might rub off.

Oh the freggin irony.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
They knew what would happen so my question is why did they book him if they knew it would end this way?

Just say it, you don't believe in the 1st when it comes to the right.

Why would I say that? It isn't true. He booked a tour. Probably over a year ago. Each venue seems to asses the situation before he takes the stage. It has not gone well at many.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Hmmm ?

Oh the freggin irony.

What is up with the strangely spelled words today?

It seems he booked a college tour and a majority of college students don't like him. It was probably a poor choice on the part of his managers.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

It seems he booked a college tour and a majority of college students don't like him. It was probably a poor choice on the part of his managers.

I have a feeling the choice was deliberate and Milo likes the controversy since it gives him an opportunity to complain about the left and expand his message.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Hmmm ?

Oh the freggin irony.

What is up with the strangely spelled words today?

He does seem to reap the publicity rewards and then take to social media to whine.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

It's futile to point out violent rioters from the left.

They won't acknowledge it, and even if by chance they did, it'd still be Trump's fault or just free speech on their part.

Only leftists can label half the country as deplorable and get away with it.

If you subscribe leftist terrorism to leftist ideology then their feelings get hurt.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join