It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Next Level BS still think right wing terror is the biggest threat

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Shamrock6

Well last time I checked a ranch ain't a building.

Last I checked it was federally owned buildings on a wildlife refuge that were taken over in Oregon, and the Bundy ranch was in Nevada.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: HVTONE

originally posted by: Shamrock6

a reply to: Kali74

Kali the poor liberal who's going to soon die at a young age from being weak and stupid leaving his loser kids nothing calling others first class morons. God bless the internet.

Literally the only reason I'm quoting this is so that anybody who happened to miss it the first time can see what a complete piece of # you are, assclown.

Truth hurts internet boy

The things you said to kali can simply not be said and your still defending yourself over it. I cant remember the day i ever agreed with her but this just cannot be your VILE! I reported you and asked for your ban , a permanent one and i hope others here will do the same.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

The best way to deal with people like that is to ignore them. Trust me it works.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
There's a big rub coming between Alex Jones and
Rudy "yeah I'll blow" it up Gulliani.
Rudy may already be planning something in February.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

The best way to deal with people like that is to ignore them. Trust me it works.

Apparently there are limits...even in the mud pit.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Just a little clarification here... that isn't the ACLU's definition that is the Patriot Act defines domestic terrorism which the ACLU has been fighting since it's implementation.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

Kali the poor liberal who's going to soon die at a young age from being weak and stupid leaving his loser kids nothing calling others first class morons. God bless the internet.

Literally the only reason I'm quoting this is so that anybody who happened to miss it the first time can see what a complete piece of # you are, assclown.

Truth hurts internet boy

The things you said to kali can simply not be said and your still defending yourself over it. I cant remember the day i ever agreed with her but this just cannot be your VILE! I reported you and asked for your ban , a permanent one and i hope others here will do the same.

Report this too then ?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Yes it is true you are absolutely right i know that but you know sometimes.. this was just a bit to much

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Yes I know I just wanted to bring a link that makes sense and I thought everybody knows how the ACLA feels about the patriot act and the definitions of its many articles.

BTW sorry that you have been mistreated by another member is not excuse for that.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I appreciate the posts in my defense but honestly between that poster and I, Cancer is probably easier on the psyche than whatever happened o them to make them that way. I hope that person heals whatever is broken inside.

(post by odinsway removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: odinsway

You know, I would think that Conservatives, right wingers and Trump supporters would find some validity in the OP and want to discuss the topic he raised rather than another member.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: everyone

Truth hurts internet boy

Report this too then ?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sure i see your point and i never claimed that kali is some sort of enlightened angel. I would infact say she seems much more inline with those anti trump supporters who like beat up conservatives while they hold they peace love and tolerance signs but lets be honest here, what that guy said went way beyond even her behavior.

but ok lets move on peeps,

peace

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Way to derail the topic into personal drivel, folks.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
FFS...

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

You guys get ugly and nasty, we're human it happens.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

a reply to: Krazysh0t

Since when your right to peaceful assembly under the constitution give you the right to commit acts of violence and destruction of property.

Please explain that one to me.

Yes I am publicly challenging your post.

Show me where in the constitution it says that you have the right to protest with violence and destruction of property.

I will be waiting

Contrary to the narrative the right likes to pitch, not all of these protests turn violent.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join