It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Next Level BS still think right wing terror is the biggest threat

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: HVTONE
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

I notice your a new member.

I wish to let you know you will not be missed as you will surely no doubt soon be removed.
edit on Thu Feb 2 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

you're was used in the general sense there, sorry if that wasn't clear.

(post by HVTONE removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I think you are debating with too much people at once and you start to lose context along the way.. you lost me awhile ago so I'll just end it here and see you on another thread.

Peace

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
I have to agree, protesting is not terrorism.

Taking over federal buildings with guns and keeping everyone out like those Tea part morons did in Oregon, that's terrorism IMO.

Source that please.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

It sounds like whoever wrote that episode is of the mind that Black Supremacy is not no different than White Supremacy, while not considering that now we're faced with SJW Supremacy (the SJWFRONT). And they're marching tearing sit down like skinhead stormtroopers.
edit on 2-2-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

(post by HVTONE removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Is right wing terror the biggest threat?

Hmmm, let´s see, Germany yesterday.

Newspapers full of "caught muslim/islamic terrorists", successful police raids on muslim/islamic terrorists. "Terrorists" that "maybe", "presumably", "possibly" could have planned an attack on german ground. The same story we hear everytime.And later we often hear that they had to release the "terrorists", because no evidence for nothing was found.

At the same time/day a neonazi was caught that did a bomb attack on jewish and foreign looking people in Düsseldorf, in the year 2000.

And where are the sensational headlines for a caught nazi terrorist? If you were lucky you could read one short report about that nazi terrorists, but everything full of "islamic terror" that hides behind every tree and bush in germany, obvisiously.

So, if the rulers and their MSM want us to look at "islamic terror"(that almost doesn´t happen) and are hiding nazi terror(that really happened and not only was maybe planned for the future), this kind of nazi terrorism is worse than this "maybe planned for the future terror attacks"!

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: WilliamtheResolute

a reply to: WilliamtheResolute

Thanks for speaking for me as someone who isn't a liberal. I'll file your opinion in my "don't give a #" binder.

Do me a favor and sub-title that binder....delusional, it must be yuuuge!

Don't worry it already has that label. Why else would I know to put it in that binder if I didn't already label the content as delusional?

I assume you keep the transcripts of all your posts on ATS in there as well.......

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

To create the protest we have seen lately, it takes organization and a lot of monetary efforts, so yes is financial donors encouraging these violent protest, the rest is just willing pawns in the game.

This is bull#. Most of these protests are grassroots and people just being pissed. You can't just say something and it be true, you know?

To borrow a phrase.

More like astro turf.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: CB328
I have to agree, protesting is not terrorism.

Taking over federal buildings with guns and keeping everyone out like those Tea part morons did in Oregon, that's terrorism IMO.

Source that please.

You want him to source his opinion?

How deflect-ey

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

The building take over in Oregon.

Good Grief.

No one has talked about the TPM in YEARS.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Since when your right to peaceful assembly under the constitution give you the right to commit acts of violence and destruction of property.

Please explain that one to me.

Yes I am publicly challenging your post.

Show me where in the constitution it says that you have the right to protest with violence and destruction of property.

I will be waiting

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
Is right wing terror the biggest threat?

Hmmm, let´s see, Germany yesterday.

Newspapers full of "caught muslim/islamic terrorists", successful police raids on muslim/islamic terrorists. "Terrorists" that "maybe", "presumably", "possibly" could have planned an attack on german ground. The same story we hear everytime.And later we often hear that they had to release the "terrorists", because no evidence for nothing was found.

At the same time/day a neonazi was caught that did a bomb attack on jewish and foreign looking people in Düsseldorf, in the year 2000.

And where are the sensational headlines for a caught nazi terrorist? If you were lucky you could read one short report about that nazi terrorists, but everything full of "islamic terror" that hides behind every tree and bush in germany, obvisiously.

So, if the rulers and their MSM want us to look at "islamic terror"(that almost doesn´t happen) and are hiding nazi terror(that really happened and not only was maybe planned for the future), this kind of nazi terrorism is worse than this "maybe planned for the future terror attacks"!

First the NLBS thread was about US terror. If we are looking worldwide, there isn't even a contest, Islamic terrosim is the runaway biggest group.

Your assertion that Islamic terror "almost doesn't happen" is disproven by the thousands of Islamic terror attacks that have occurred this past decade.

As far as Germany, it seems they go out of their way to warn of right wing terror at every turn. The only cover up from the media I saw was the proiven coverup of the migrant sex attacks on New Years last year.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Again putting words and now intentions into my mouth..

What are you talking about? I haven't nor have I been speaking for you. So drop this pathetic ruse. Unless you care to point out exactly how I'm doing this that is.

So pointing out the reality that is happening means I'm trying to paint the left as terrorism? When I keep telling you it has nothing to do with terrorism?

Sure it sounds like Breitbart but can you agree it's also the left?

I never denied that the left can be extremists. For the third time in the thread, my point was that terrorism isn't a threat to our country.

You tell that to the families that lost loved ones in the club shooting,school shootings, murder of the police. You tell that to those that lost their lives on september 11th. Honestly you are being super offensive to deny there is a terrorism and really it makes all of your other statements look so small because you bold such an ignorant statement.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Since when your right to peaceful assembly under the constitution give you the right to commit acts of violence and destruction of property.

It doesn't.

The first only covers speech, and PEACEFUL gatherings.

The second it goes beyond those two things.

It's not covered under that piece of paper or any other laws.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I thought it was fairly common knowledge that at least a couple of Tea Party groups had expressed their support for/of the Bundy bunch during the Oregon standoff.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

a reply to: Kali74

Kali the poor liberal who's going to soon die at a young age from being weak and stupid leaving his loser kids nothing calling others first class morons. God bless the internet.

Literally the only reason I'm quoting this is so that anybody who happened to miss it the first time can see what a complete piece of # you are, assclown.

Truth hurts internet boy

Troll game is weak.

0/10

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Well last time I checked a ranch ain't a building.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I have never challenged a person directly before in ATS and I feel guilty.

Sorry about that Krazysh0ts.

Now let me post this about Domestic Terrorism interpretation by no other that our "friends" from the ACLU

How the USA PATRIOT Act redefines "Domestic Terrorism"

Section 802 of the USA PATRIOT Act (Pub. L. No. 107-52) expanded the definition of terrorism to cover ""domestic,"" as opposed to international, terrorism. A person engages in domestic terrorism if they do an act ""dangerous to human life"" that is a violation of the criminal laws of a state or the United States, if the act appears to be intended to: (i) intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination or kidnapping. Additionally, the acts have to occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States and if they do not, may be regarded as international terrorism.

www.aclu.org...

So yes what the protestors are doing right now, with their violent protest falls under Domestic terrorism

www.aclu.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join