It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Next Level BS still think right wing terror is the biggest threat

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Protesting is not destroying buildings or hurting people. That would be terrorism. Taking over land, or refusing to give yours up, without actually threatening anyone is more akin to protesting than what the progressive left is currently doing. They want to take away other people's rights, simple as that. Soon enough they'll have theirs taken away.

link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Where did I say that Berkley was the only instance?

link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Sounds like Breitbart to me, but I'm not going to label them as a terrorist organization like you are trying to do about left leaning groups.

??????

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: WilliamtheResolute

Thanks for speaking for me as someone who isn't a liberal. I'll file your opinion in my "don't give a #" binder.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Ok... So who were you talking about when you wrote this?

Think for you
Talk for you
Tell you who to hate
Tell you what to do

Doesn't that sound like fasicm to you?

edit on 2-2-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Just be sure to not trash things around you, or maybe set them up on fire.

link   

Thank you, you can not have been more eloquent on that post, that is what I been trying to say for a long time, but with no success, the faithful traditional base of the Democratic party are not the ones causing the mess we are having in the streets right now.

As their party keeps deteriorating and taken over, the faithful base will move on to support something else or create their own party.

link   

originally posted by: marg6043

To create the protest we have seen lately, it takes organization and a lot of monetary efforts, so yes is financial donors encouraging these violent protest, the rest is just willing pawns in the game.

This is bull#. Most of these protests are grassroots and people just being pissed. You can't just say something and it be true, you know?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: HVTONE

Alright, this is just plain mean and classless.

You should take a break

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

The protesters and rioters, who else? You thought I was referring to you??

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Thanks for speaking for me as someone who isn't a liberal. I'll file your opinion in my "don't give a #" binder.

Not a liberal, just step up and rabidly defend any and all criticisms of Obama, and so on liberal cause like we're seeing in here (even after 8 years of Obama the liberal demagogue's scandalous division of the nation and bombing of the Middle East).

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: Grambler

Do you understand that I am not the one who made that definition, it was the people saying the right is worse?

Would you like to criticize NLBS, the ATS owners that helped with the episode, and all of the people on that thread that agreed with this definition instead of criticizing me for using THEIR definition to prove the left fits it better?

Oh... this is a tit for tat? You're butthurt? I didn't realize we were talking about which ideology is better or worse. I thought we were talking about which source of terrorism was the biggest threat to Americans. A group of Antifa that doesn't even go to Berkley, starting fires and smashing things at Berkley doesn't qualify as Terrorism and you're truly a 1st class moron if you think that's a good road to travel down.

This comment makes no sense at all. I have no idea what you are talking about.

I am bot "butthurt" nor do I think I am a "moron". If its all the same to you, I will skip calling you names and just stick to the discussion we are having.

The comment you posted of mine was directed to Krazy in regards to how do we define terroism. The NLBS episode defined terrorism in a way that political rioting would be considered terrorism. I am pointing out that if we accept that, we can see that the left has been far more likely to engage in ideological rioting and destroying property and beating people for political differnces than the right wing.

Again, I am not the one who gave this definition of what terrorsim is, that was the people saying right wing groups were worse. Much like Krazy, you were on the NLBS thread, and not once did you say "Wait a minute, this study is considering such as political groups rioting as terrorism. That isn't terrorism at all"

Why call me a moron for this definition, yet defend it on that thread? You are starting to seem like you less interested in being objective than you are in trying to win some partisan argument.

As far as it only being Antifa rioting, that is a lie. I watched the riots live, I saw the people that apparently were Antifa shouting on megaphones for people to block streets so that they could loot stores, I then saw hundreds of "peaceful" protestors doing just that, and then cheering wildly as the stores were looted. And I am not so naive to believe that only the antifa people looted.

(post by HVTONE removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Not a liberal, just step up and rabidly defend any and all criticisms of Obama, and so on liberal cause like we're seeing in here (even after 8 years of Obama the liberal demagogue's scandalous division of the nation and bombing of the Middle East).

What are you blabbering about now?

(post by Shamrock6 removed for a manners violation)

link   

Do me a favor and sub-title that binder....delusional, it must be yuuuge!

link   

originally posted by: CB328
I have to agree, protesting is not terrorism.

Taking over federal buildings with guns and keeping everyone out like those Tea part morons did in Oregon, that's terrorism IMO.

Ok so I assume you also think the leftists "morons" at the Dakota pipeline were terrorists?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilliamtheResolute

Do me a favor and sub-title that binder....delusional, it must be yuuuge!

Don't worry it already has that label. Why else would I know to put it in that binder if I didn't already label the content as delusional?

(post by HVTONE removed for a manners violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join