It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Next Level BS still think right wing terror is the biggest threat

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t
So wait a minute.

You jump on here saying rioting is not terrorism, and terrorism is only a threat if you let it be,

And yet there you are all over the NLBS thread discussing how serious right wing terrorism is.

You didn't criticize the definition of terrorism there. You didn't say terrosism is not a threat there.

Why the double standard from you?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Rioting isn't terrorism. Terrorism is usually planned out and organized. Riots are usually just protests that got too emotional. There aren't many people who go to a protest with the intention of rioting. If you try to tell me that protesting is terrorism then I'm just going to laugh at you.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Maybe I've evolved my thoughts since then? But even during that thread I didn't label riots as terrorism so you can't say that I changed my tune there.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Again putting words and now intentions into my mouth..

So pointing out the reality that is happening means I'm trying to paint the left as terrorism? When I keep telling you it has nothing to do with terrorism?

Sure it sounds like Breitbart but can you agree it's also the left?

link   
It's so funny, I've been hearing all this talks coming from the left, accusing Trump and it's supporters of being fascists; but, when you see their actions, you come to a realization, the left has become the pure definition of fascism. They simply will not tolerate an opinion that's different from theirs.

What happened last night, is a bloody disgrace. While watching the videos, I saw some dumb, retarded liberal waving a communist flag?!

I'm all for civil disobedience, but what happened last night, is a planned act of domestic terrorism. I hope mister Trump orders the police officials to do their job, and to catch all the criminals from last night, and give them a proper sentence.

link   

Did you just really use the Comey defense ?

Just stop.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

This isn't usual old rioting like in the 60's, or 90's.

This is thugs running around targeting and beating people based on political ideology, in the pursuit of silencing opposition. It is violence and intimidation in pursuit of political ambitions.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Do you understand that I am not the one who made that definition, it was the people saying the right is worse?

Would you like to criticize NLBS, the ATS owners that helped with the episode, and all of the people on that thread that agreed with this definition instead of criticizing me for using THEIR definition to prove the left fits it better?

Oh... this is a tit for tat? You're butthurt? I didn't realize we were talking about which ideology is better or worse. I thought we were talking about which source of terrorism was the biggest threat to Americans. A group of Antifa that doesn't even go to Berkley, starting fires and smashing things at Berkley doesn't qualify as Terrorism and you're truly a 1st class moron if you think that's a good road to travel down.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
I agreed with that thread, still do. I've thought right wing extremists were our biggest threat since before Timothy McVeigh and friends blew up the Murrah building in Oklahoma City.

Fair enough.

I think the facts show that you are terribly wrong though.

Do you consider the events of Berkely last night terrorism?

If not, do you admit that all of the examples that Mr. Perlinger gives of right wing terrorism are garbage?

Are you looking at strictly death toll?

If so, how do you get around the fact that the NLBS article shows that since 1990, 670 people have been killed and 3,053 injured in attacks by far-right extremists in the United States. This is if we accept their bogus definition of what terrosism is (any hate crime committed by a white person). Islamic terrorist killed 2752 on 9-11 alone, so just looking at the numbers, this seems to show Islamic terrorism has caused more damage than right wing terrorism.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Thanks you for that littler walk on one of our many laws that deals with dissent, violence against the nation, the government and protections against destruction of property and safety of citizens.

Still they will be ignored and will be calls for judges, lawyers, ACLU paid by Soros dirty money to show how unconstitutional enforcing established laws are by opinion no facts.

Is about darn time that Americas laws are enforced fully once again.

link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Again putting words and now intentions into my mouth..

What are you talking about? I haven't nor have I been speaking for you. So drop this pathetic ruse. Unless you care to point out exactly how I'm doing this that is.

So pointing out the reality that is happening means I'm trying to paint the left as terrorism? When I keep telling you it has nothing to do with terrorism?

Sure it sounds like Breitbart but can you agree it's also the left?

I never denied that the left can be extremists. For the third time in the thread, my point was that terrorism isn't a threat to our country.

link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

So in your opinion a growing dangerous violent movement trying to topple the government isn't a threat?

A threat? To the government? From people protesting?

Not too sound to crass but that's irrational fear mongering at its best.

Go ahead and let me know once people can equate and "threaten," a government that uses space based weaponry, NORAD, NATO, drones, etc etc

If you seriously think for a MOMENT that some protestors are going to "threaten," the U.S. government you are one-hundred percent delusional.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Agreed.

link   
I have to agree, protesting is not terrorism.

Taking over federal buildings with guns and keeping everyone out like those Tea part morons did in Oregon, that's terrorism IMO.

link   
a reply to: Kali74

You are a bigger moron if you think that it starts and ends with Berkely. SMH

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I would suggest the progressive left is actually currently a greater terror threat than radical Islam. Is anyone keeping a tally of the damage the progressive left has caused?

(post by HVTONE removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

This isn't usual old rioting like in the 60's, or 90's.

This is thugs running around targeting and beating people based on political ideology, in the pursuit of silencing opposition. It is violence and intimidation in pursuit of political ambitions.

This is bull#. The women's march the weekend after Trump's inauguration was the biggest protest in American history and was largely non-violent. Plus I'm reasonably sure you didn't attend any protests in the 90's let alone the 60's to make a valid comparison between the protests then and today.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Why would I care about you using the word "terrorism" or not when that word is the subject of the thread?

Think for you
Talk for you
Tell you who to hate
Tell you what to do

Doesn't that sound like fasicm to you?

Sounds like Breitbart to me, but I'm not going to label them as a terrorist organization like you are trying to do about left leaning groups.

America is now seeing the rise of the alternative-left which is the current state of the Democrat Party. The alt-left rioters are comprised of paid thugs who never understood the pragmatic Democratic ideals of John F. Kennedy and instead have embraced a radical “power at any cost” fringe philosophy of Saul Alinsky and Bill Ayers. This is not fiction and if you were honest you would understand that the people in the street are far from mere "protesters."

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

To create the protest we have seen lately, it takes organization and a lot of monetary efforts, so yes is financial donors encouraging these violent protest, the rest is just willing pawns in the game.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join