It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Next Level BS still think right wing terror is the biggest threat

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Does anyone remember this thread?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It was a NLBS episode where they argued that right wing terrorism was more of a threat then Islamic or other forms.

The crux of this episode had to do with a report by a man named Arie Perliger, that listed examples of "right wing terrorism?. As a showed on page 29 of that thread, he includes all examples of right wing terrorism as.

The dataset documents all violent attacks that: (1) were perpetrated by groups or individuals affiliated with far-right associations; and/or (2) were intended to promote ideas compatible with far-right ideology, based on the ideological analysis presented in the first part of this study

Based on this study, Arie and NLBS argued that right wing terrorism was more of a threat than Islamic or left wing terrorism.

When people in the thread pointed out the violence of BLM and other groups, ATS people assured us that they were working on an episode or thread about that violence, but I have yet to see that.

So using Mr. Perlingers definition of violence by groups affiliated with ideologies, now that we see all of these riots in the name of left wing ideology, my question is do the people at NLBS or ATS still feel that right wing terrorism is the biggest threat?

Just last night we had the nice tolerant folks at UC Berkely riot, beat Trump supporters, and destroy Millions of dollars in property and shut main streets down all in the name of silencing free speech from a conservative. We have seen these riots at the inauguration. We have seen violence shut down conservative speech time and time again on campuses. We have seen BLM leftists groups riot and call for dead cops (which have in turn been killed).

I am not arguing that there are nuts on all sides of the political aisle. But it seems to me there are FAR more people on the extreme left willing to engage in terrorist or violent behavior to get their point across. Can anyone show me even one example of thousands of right wing people rioting to stop a liberal speech?

I think the people that run ATS do a great job, and I liked NLBS. This thread is not intended to attack these people, only to ask them in a serious fashion if they have changed their mind about right wing terrorism being a bigger threat than the left given the riots we have seen recently.

Well said. You have my agreement.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
We have hit an impasse. The left has melted and they refuse to face facts. History will not be there friend.
edit on 3-2-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

www.reuters.com... al

qute: Trump is a never ending gift to White Nationalist

So,

And you lefties so far are a gift to the right because now the people on the fence are moving away from the loonies on the left for some stability. Christians don't behead infidels you know...
edit on 3-2-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Well I sourced it as you asked, from the FBI.

Apparently you are not interested in a serious debate.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

edit on 3-2-2017 by spiritualzombie because: Off topic

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Meanwhile in other Media from Legit Known Sites ...

a Now and Then

RIGHT-WING EXTREMISTS ARE A BIGGER THREAT TO AMERICA THAN ISIS
BY KURT EICHENWALD ON 2/4/16 AT 6:02 AM
www.newsweek.com...

Homegrown Extremists Tied to Deadlier Toll Than Jihadists in U.S. Since 9/11
By SCOTT SHANEJUNE 24, 2015
www.nytimes.com...

( during when the NLBS Posted the Thread )

You Are More Than 7 Times As Likely To Be Killed By A Right-Wing Extremist Than By Muslim Terrorists
thinkprogress.org...

Study Says White Extremists Have Killed More Americans in the U.S. Than Jihadists Since 9/11
Joanna Plucinska
Jun 24, 2015
time.com...

U.S....

Right-Wing Extremists More Dangerous Than Islamic Terrorists In U.S.
June 24, 20155:07 PM ET
www.npr.org/2015/06/24/417192057/right-wing-extremists-more-dangerous-than-islamic-terrorists-in-u-s

HomeAmerica
Right-wing terrorists twice as likely to kill Americans than Muslim jihadists are ‒ report
Published time: 24 Jun, 2015 21:57
Edited time: 11 Sep, 2016 12:05
www.rt.com...

FBI — The Terrorist Threat Confronting the United States

Dale L. Watson
Executive Assistant Director, Counterterrorism/Counterintelligence Division
Federal Bureau of Investigation
Before the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
Washington, DC
February 06, 2002
archives.fbi.gov...

Is this Accurate ?

Islam has a Strict Ruling on Woman

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Mixing religion with government is very, very, very dangerous. We're headed back toward the dark ages and unfortunately, the religious whackjobs that are polishing Trump's knob are the heavily armed ones.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: neo96

White pan-nationalism isn't an American, Canadian, British, etc phenomenon — it's a right-wing political movement that exists in dozens of countries. (which is why it should properly be called "white pan-nationalism")

Much like how the alt-right and support for Trump aren't exclusively American phenomena.

How many of the die hard Trump supporting posters on ATS aren't American? Would you argue that you're not to some degree politically aligned with these folks because they're not Americans?

And that's not to mention the fact that the impetus for this thread was the shutdown of Milo Yiannopoulos's speaking engagement at UC Berkely. Milo being a Brit who is also a prominent Donald Trump supporter and somebody I'm sure you feel a political kinship with.

But when it comes to a Canadian Trump supporting white pan-nationalist, "Oh no! That's CANADA! Got nothin' to do with the American right-wing!"

Where I am responsible for my own posts.

Ip so facto I am responsible for my own actions.

Not some one else's.

That was exactly the point I was trying to make, thank you.

Candian shooter

Lol he was a le pen supporter and a feminist supporter. So shouldn't the left side take responsibility for his actions as well considering he supported feminism? I find that whole situation crazy in the first place with the french canadian shooter. Reports said 2 shooters and eye witnesses said 2 shooters yet it was a lone gunman. #2 odd situation where they interviewed his friends before arresting him. Normally people get detained then the cops do the interviews after the arrest which makes it look like canadian policed tried to fill in a profile for the shooter that would be politically backed.#3 there had been two fake stories about the SHOOTERS one that said it was 2 white supremacist which was false and could be proven false however the second story about two unnamed syrian refugee would make sense to cover up and blame it on a 4chan pol/ french canadian whos idealologies seemed misplaced. If it was refugees it would instantly make Canada's PM look like a idiot due to his stance on accepting refugees. Also we do know that politicians and european governments have been actively killing stories that paint refugees in a bad light and eu cops have been covering their crimes.

The report on the crime makes nonsense. First he wears a mask trying to hide his identity then he yells allu ackbar in a french accent lol= counter productive to getting away with the crime. #2 He kills 8 people and the police didnt catch him only to have him to call the cops and admit to the crime.#3 the cops interviewed his friends before the arrest to get a profile on him yet didnt know he was the guy "sure"!

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
"I suspect that it won’t be long before the only requirement for being a “Nazi” or "Fascist" will be white skin.....and then you’d better learn to duck, because sooner or later someone will try to hit you—in the name of tolerance, naturally."

I feel it's just a matter of time before the MSM has completed it's narrative that all white conservative males are the enemy and fair targets. This is dangerous on many levels because I think the Left has seriously underestimated the Right.

I'm pretty sure we will see Obama weigh in soon to further demonize Trump's administration and potentially assign blame for the rioting of the left. I stated earlier in this thread that Riots are spontaneous while Terrorism is planned....nothing I have read has change my opinion. The original "protest" was not a riot, the masked rioters were terrorists however....because they planned to riot. The fact that this turned into a high profile nationally reported situation and the police did not make arrests is indicative of a planned and staged false flag event.
edit on 5-2-2017 by WilliamtheResolute because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: WilliamtheResolute

The narrative being pushed will be for those who are quick to label others as terrorists. If you're looking to divide people, exploiting that is the easiest way to go.
edit on 5-2-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: WilliamtheResolute

The narrative being pushed will be for those who are quick to label others as terrorists. If you're looking to divide people, exploiting that is the easiest way to go.

I think the terrorists are doing a pretty good job of "labeling" themselves; anyone wearing a mask, attacking citizens and destroying property in the name of a political or social agenda is a terrorist. Terrorists by their very actions divide people which generally makes the exploitation unnecessary and redundant.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Let's not confuse nlbs as "the media"

They are just a popular video blogger that appeals to a lot us here.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join