It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Next Level BS still think right wing terror is the biggest threat

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

You keep mentioning "ideologies" associated with groups (like BLM) and the Berkeley riot. The difference between the riots in Berkeley, North Dakota pipeline protests and say Ferguson for instance shows the true colors. There were no MRAPS, swat teams or phalanxes of assault troops associated with Berkeley.

Theres your sign...

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

This is from a liberal friend on Facebook:

I was going to use an overwhelmingly small subset of masked violent protestors to demonize and shame an entire group of people. But then I decided I'd rather use my brain. And so here we are: People who usurp peaceful protests to inject their own violent outbursts into a situation deserve no respect or sympathy from anyone. You make yourself look bad, you ruin the efforts of peaceful gatherers, and you help people make illogical hasty generalization fallacies. Just go away.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Considering terrorism isn't a threat to anything unless you make it one I'd say this is all just lies. Partisan terrorism, religious terrorism, economic terrorism, or whatever kind of terrorism you choose isn't that dangerous in the US already. Yes people die to it and it is shocking and horrible. But it isn't in any danger of destabilizing our government or causing riots (unless we let it).

What do you mean its not a danger of causing riots. Did you see Berkely last night?

But whatever, I guess that is your opinion. However, the study cited by NLBS to show that right wing terrorism was more of a threat defined terrorism as voilent acts done by groups with a strong political ideology, or to promote (or silence) a political ideology.

Right Wing Terrorism is a threat.

Left Wing Terrorism is a threat.

Anarchists Terrorism (Berkeley) is a threat.

Christian/Islamic/Spaghetti Monster God Terrorism is a threat.

It seems to me that the simple answer is TERRORISM is a threat...

So maybe you can explain this bit of breaking news...

The Trump administration wants to revamp and rename a U.S. government program designed to counter all violent ideologies so that it focuses solely on Islamist extremism, five people briefed on the matter told Reuters.

The program, "Countering Violent Extremism," or CVE, would be changed to "Countering Islamic Extremism" or "Countering Radical Islamic Extremism," the sources said, and would no longer target groups such as white supremacists who have also carried out bombings and shootings in the United States.

www.reuters.com... al

Trump is a never ending gift to White Nationalists

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: Krazysh0t

The more the protests continue and the more the media and Hollywood promote it, it will only get worse and will definitely become dangerous.

Protesting is a federally protected right. It isn't terrorism.

Yes when protesters kill people with shovels its protected in free speech lol.
Peaceful protesting is federally protected however when a mob roams a campus beating people for their political views or macing young females in the face its just terrorist acts of mob violence.

Lol crazyshot keep protecting these thugs shipped in and paid to beat people they will need your help when trump makes antifas into a terrorist origination. Bunch of cowards punch people when their back is turned they mace people without any altercation from the maced party. Kill people with shovels.
You should join them crazy yeah fight for your beliefs brother. But when you get detained and you dont have a release date you can take comfort in knowing your like Mandela a political prisoner.

I can attest to the fact no right wing squad will show up and hurt you. They are allowing you fools to push red pills on the population by showing how unfit and unstable your political parties ideas are.

Its like the left is too stupid to realize the hypocrisy of naming your hate group antifas when that group is involved in beating people for their political beliefs, burning books and trying to shut down a persons right to free speech.

The tide is turning crazyshot the people in general are switching off liberal bs everytime some anti-white rant, beating over politics or profanity laced rant is hurled at anyone not on the lefts side. Its getting ugly and these protesters are doing just what we want them to do which is pushing normal people away from your political party. So keep up the good work bro lol.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Considering terrorism isn't a threat to anything unless you make it one I'd say this is all just lies. Partisan terrorism, religious terrorism, economic terrorism, or whatever kind of terrorism you choose isn't that dangerous in the US already. Yes people die to it and it is shocking and horrible. But it isn't in any danger of destabilizing our government or causing riots (unless we let it).

What do you mean its not a danger of causing riots. Did you see Berkely last night?

But whatever, I guess that is your opinion. However, the study cited by NLBS to show that right wing terrorism was more of a threat defined terrorism as voilent acts done by groups with a strong political ideology, or to promote (or silence) a political ideology.

The Trump administration wants to revamp and rename a U.S. government program designed to counter all violent ideologies so that it focuses solely on Islamist extremism, five people briefed on the matter told Reuters.

The program, "Countering Violent Extremism," or CVE, would be changed to "Countering Islamic Extremism" or "Countering Radical Islamic Extremism," the sources said, and would no longer target groups such as white supremacists who have also carried out bombings and shootings in the United States.

www.reuters.com... al

Yes their have been some lone gunman right wing nuts i will give you that. However when was the last time you witnessed a large group of white supremacist attack a group of minorties? Now think about the riots over the police shooting where black rioters openly targeted white males. When was the last time you saw the right wing extremist state openly that they need to shut black people down while becoming the head of the republican national convention. How about this one when was the last time you saw a college allow white males to hold a political rally that thinks blacks and minorities are evil and we should strip them of their money and property openly over a loud speaker without said whites being suspended or the group being banned? What about schools creating safe spaces for white students who are straight and religious from evil minorities. Or white students telling minorities how they should interact with white people on campuses. Face it left wing extremist are dangerous and are way more of a danger to the population then right wing extremist.

What makes it even more dangerous is the left is conditioning these left wing extremist and covering for their crimes, schools are allowing anti-white, anti-republican, anti-religious, anti-male hate speech even if they get violent! I'm not agaisn't their right to freedom of speech however once it turns violent thats when it usually puts white male students in danger or the religious students or the republicans students. How about manditory classes where a white professor teaches minority shaming classes and tells minorities they are privileged regardless of their financial status in life.
edit on 3-2-2017 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: digital01anarchy

www.reuters.com... al

Yes their have been some lone gunman right wing nuts i will give you that. However when was the last time you witnessed a large group of white supremacist attack a group of minorties?

Charleston? Or Canada last week?

Or do you mean a "Group"...

Cuz since 9-11 it has been all lone wolves...just like white nationalists..

How many people have been killed in the US due to Right-Wing Terrorists since 9-11? 50

How many people have been killed by the 760,000 refugees we have admitted? 0

Not saying Right Wing is the problem..It's all terrorists..

Why exclude White Nationalists?

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

www.reuters.com... al

Yes their have been some lone gunman right wing nuts i will give you that. However when was the last time you witnessed a large group of white supremacist attack a group of minorties?

How many people have been killed in the US due to Right-Wing Terrorists since 9-11? 50

Define right wing terrorism? Is it white people killing blacks because they are racist, or Muslims because they are racist.

Well then I guess the Orlando shooter was a left wing terrorists then. He was a Muslim killing people.

And lets not forget that black are 27 times more likely to kill white people than the other way around. In fact, nearly half of all murders in the United States are committed by black people. Many incidents of interracial black on white crime are because the perpetrator doesn't like white people.

So it would seem that even if you don't call it terrorism, your chances of being killed by a left wing person or black person is far greater than being killed by a white nationalist.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Dropped a truth bomb on that one. Stared you for that

Now a response to indigo5

Lol didnt a refugee in europe kill the daughter of a pro refugee politician?
That would be one death. What about the rapes? How do you know the media hasn't covered up the deaths?

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Did you guys forget the poster boy for alt right dylan roof?

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

No I didn't. He was a racist piece of garbage that I could not denounce any more.

Have you forgotten that half of all murders in the US are committed by black people, despite being only 13% of the population. Have you forgotten that black are 27 times more likely to kill a black person than the other way around?

www.vdare.com...

So you pick out one person who was a horrible disgusting pig that deserve the worst possible punishment, but ignore that the average black person is far more likely to commit murder than the white nationalist that are being complained about.

And the point I was making is that almost all people denounce these fringe killers roof or Matteen (the Orlando shooter).

The problem with these campus rioters is that there are literally thousands of them, they try to censor speakers all over the country, and when it happens, many people on the left, including the MSM blame the victims and cheer for the censorship of the speaker. This is different than a fringe nutjob.

In fact, name me one prominent liberal who defended Milos right to speech after this riot?

edit on 3-2-2017 by Grambler because: Added source

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

The thing is, the left believes this violence is justified. They believe that they are better than everyone else, and that if anyone disagrees with them, they must be Nazis, or literally Hitler. They redefine words on a regular basis. Speech is violence. Racism is prejudice plus power. Islam is peace. Opposing ideas threaten safety. Looking at a woman is rape. Abortion is health care. Babies are globs of cells. The list goes on and on.

When you redefine language to justify your violent actions and ideology, you can then act on your darkest, most violent and abhorrent human tendencies.

I imagine this is what the rise of Hitler looked like. The brownshirts and Nazi sympathizers thought they were doing the just and virtuous thing by killing and beating political opponents. It's crazy to see the only political ideology that has killed more people than the Nazis running around openly in the streets and in the mainstream.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

www.reuters.com... al

Define right wing terrorism?

Anybody driven by a broad extremist ideology where they think killing innocent people will serve that ideology..
Left, Right, Chicken Lovers...whatever...

And lets not forget that black are 27 times more likely to kill white people than the other way around.

Good of you to cite skin head flyers....Terrorists are terrorists...

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

www.reuters.com... al

Define right wing terrorism?

Anybody driven by a broad extremist ideology where they think killing innocent people will serve that ideology..
Left, Right, Chicken Lovers...whatever...

And lets not forget that black are 27 times more likely to kill white people than the other way around.

Good of you to cite skin head flyers....Terrorists are terrorists...

So now citing facts is somehow supporting skin heads?

Well then guess you bringing up Charleston and Quebec makes you a radical black nationalist.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Have you forgotten that half of all murders in the US are committed by black people,

For effs sake..Stop quoting Steve Bannon and Breibart..White Nationalist trash..

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Have you forgotten that half of all murders in the US are committed by black people,

For effs sake..Stop quoting Steve Bannon and Breibart..White Nationalist trash..

So just to be clear,

you coming on here citing the dangers of white nationalist by bringing up two people is a noble and worthwhile endeavor,

but me citing fbi statistics that just about half of all murders in the United States are committed by black people is a racist white nationalist thing to do.

Well at least you are well versed is far left progressive debate tactics. Ignore facts and yell racism when you have nothing to say.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

but me citing fbi statistics that just about half of all murders in the United States are committed by black people

What is "just about half"
WHO are the victims in those murders?
When are your statistics from?

Give me hard numbers and sources and we can start a conversation..

Honestly grambler..You and I know you got em from Briebart..and he is White Nationalist trash..

You want to have a serious debate? give me credible sources for your stats.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I would say right wing authoritarian white nationalism is the new biggest threat.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

but me citing fbi statistics that just about half of all murders in the United States are committed by black people

What is "just about half"
WHO are the victims in those murders?
When are your statistics from?

Give me hard numbers and sources and we can start a conversation..

Honestly grambler..You and I know you got em from Briebart..and he is White Nationalist trash..

You want to have a serious debate? give me credible sources for your stats.

In the original NLBS thread, I cited this page which uses the official FBI numbers.

www.vdare.com...

You will also notice I cited that page on this thread. Notice that they actually show the FBI chart they are using to get the numbers. It clearly shows how this means blacks are 27 times more likely to commit a violent crime against whites than vice versa.

I also repeatedly discussed this on ATS as far back as 2015, using the official FBI numbers, yet for some reason right now ATS won't let me go back that far right now.

Here are the FBI numbers for 2013, the most recent numbers that I have found, and what my cite went off of.

ucr.fbi.gov... rder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls

If we add up all of the victims, we get 5723. If we add up in the column of race of offender for blacks we get 2698.

That means in 2013, according to FBI numbers, over 47% of murders were committed by blacks. These numbers are similar every year.

No breitbart used at all.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Rioting is not terrorism. If you are going to make a comparison you should at least get your definitions correct.

Violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political ambitions IS Terrorism.

Yes, I'm sure you guys will be assaulting our rights to protest in the near future, but until then it isn't terrorism.

As long as property and lives are not in danger I might join in a LEGITIMATE protest one day... well with another more truthful group. NO, protest is protected, but anarchy and destruction of property and attacking others because YOU HATE, is NOT protected, ever. You need to get a real life before you veg out in hate. Pray some too, cause you need God IMHO, real real bad.

Awww... I'm sorry I offended you. Would you like a good cry?

I am not offended by a nutcase. I am calling a spade a spade with you son.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: twfau
a reply to: Justoneman

That just shows how with governments the political leaning no longer matters once they become extreme enough. Stalin, Hitler (National Socialist was a title he created to appear socialist - their policies were extreme right wing), Columbus (and other Catholic genocides), Pol Pot, Andrew Jackson etc, all individual philosophies that all came to the same tragic conclusion.

Besides I'm talking about individuals or activist groups, and there have been left-wing terrorist groups of course, though not so much recently. That might change this year because unfortunately there are many idiots.

Yes mass murder was your standard. Mass murder is WAY bigger than a man killing 6 people for me. All murder is bad but Hitler , Pol Pot, Mao were MUCH worse than some lone nutjob. JFK stated that people who are hellbent on killing people will do it. Why do you think the Left keeps doing this?
edit on 3-2-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join