It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would President Trump reveal aliens exist?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
He believes in every other dumb conspiracy theory so yeah he would believe this too.

You think aliens are a dumb conspiracy theory? Did you forget what website you were on?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: data5091
I know I won't be holding my breath. If the first couple of weeks is any indication it looks to me to be a very "secretive" four years, meaning details on many things will NOT be forthcoming in any way. Even if he is able to access any type of info in this area, I would expect to hear NOTHING.

I agree. He's already trying to censor the media he doesn't agree with. Trying to manipulate what the American people hear.....

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Hardly.
And yes I think aliens are a dumb conspiracy theory.

How long are people expected to hold their breath.
If they existed everybody would know. Please. I've been on this site since 2004 just waiting for the proof.
Every thread is exactly the same . Debunked cgi or birds.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

its a real issue alright whether it is true/untrue that we know!

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I've never heard him saying anything about reveling what evidence the US has on ET's.

That doesn't mean he wouldn't/couldn't but if he's going to he's better getting in the good books with the American people before any evidence is given..That way he's got more of a chance people will take him seriously.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80

I'm pretty sure the government has already stated that they have no knowledge of alien visitation. However, some people choose to not believe them.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80

Maybe, maybe not and if were even true who is to say we have a say on disclosure or if can do anything about it?

Like I said if any POTUS was going to go rogue and disclose , I think Trump would be among the top.

Right now I don’t see any interest from his part on the subject , but that could be because he is savouring the taste of triggering the left and the MSM .

Lets give him 6 months to put in motion everything he said he was going todo right or wrong , allow for the Left and MSM to internally implode, and than see if what subtle clues he drops.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   

yes. i think he is the best chance of disclosure if there is anything to disclose.
has nobody from the media asked him yet? i would love to hear his reply.....
he must have an answer ready for it, it would be strange if he never got asked.

lets get a Trumpy for disclosure march started

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: szino9

I think he is to occupied with other real issues to even entertain this versus pander like the Clintons did to try to get votes.

Real issues?
BWAHAHAHAHA...uh you mean like ratings on the Apprentice?

Oddly I am far more interested in Aliens...

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Ha! Haaaa!

Thanks Annee! MS

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

bigdon noneeds

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: szino9

I think he is to occupied with other real issues to even entertain this versus pander like the Clintons did to try to get votes.

Real issues?
BWAHAHAHAHA...uh you mean like ratings on the Apprentice?

Oddly I am far more interested in Aliens...

No like h1b visa abuse, not putting other countries first before americans and not be embarrassed to do it, and exposing the left and msm hypocrites.

Heck i didnt even trust or voted for trump but the left and the msm is making me wish i had. They have gone full retard and even outpaced the republicans.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I remember seeing a video of him after his first meeting with Obama. He looked a bit shocked and mentioned that he had seen some "high flying Assetts" a reply to: szino9

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Why would an actor in the America show be privy to such info?

Death Valley Days wasnt big enough clue I guess.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

A civilization that is far more advanced could easily hide from us. I agree that most videos out there are unreliable, but there are many testimonies by seemingly trustworthy and educated individuals.

I just don't understand how people, like yourself, are unable to imagine an extremely advanced race that is spying on us.

I understand not believing, but saying it's definitely not happening b/c motherships aren't floating in the visible skyline is silly.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
From a political stand point , there is much to gain by revealing.
POTUS being the truth teller, while the rest would all be liars and withholding vital information from the general public.

Of course, there is the " Peaches & Cream " thing that's kinda gotten out of hand and needs to be dealt with first.

Buck
edit on 7-2-2017 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

All videos out there are unreliable. ALL videos are something other than extraterrestrials. Every one is either fake or misidentified.

I've looked for years.

This topic requires as much faith as most religions.

I'm not willing to grant it my faith.
Sorry, after Santa, the tooth fairy and god I'm all out of trust me I know faith.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

PS I'm not unable to imagine a race superior to our own. That's a jump you made.
I said none have ever been here. Big difference.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
How do we know he's not one of "them"? Maybe that's how he came to be in office. He needed to stop disclosure.

Nah..

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: Sillyolme

A civilization that is far more advanced could easily hide from us. I agree that most videos out there are unreliable, but there are many testimonies by seemingly trustworthy and educated individuals.

If those trustworthy and educated individuals have simply seem things that they think defy explanation, then that really isn't great evidence for ET visitation of Earth. All humans are fallible and are susceptible to misidentification, mi perception, and poor memory recall -- no matter now educated and trustworthy those individuals might be.

If, on the other hand, you are saying that these trustworthy and educated individuals have provided first-hand knowledge of actual alien visitation (i.e., a government program that knowingly deals with alien visitation), then that's fine, but you would need to give examples of these trustwothry individuals and the information they allege.

For example, I think Paul Hellyer (former Canadiuan Defense Minister) is probably trustworthy (not given to spinning lies) and certainly educated, but his belief in ET visitation is not first hand knowledge. Hellyer himself says that he learnd of NO secret government knowledge of alien visitation while serving in his role as defense minister. Hellyer goes on to admit that his belief in alien visitation comes from the same information that we all already know about.

Granted, Hellyer says he once had a conversation with a retired American General who said that the U.S. has secret knowledge that aliens are visiting -- but that is hearsay, not evidence. He would need to provide more than just "some general told me..." as evidence.

Again, just because a good honest person like Hellyer heard a retired general tell him about aliens, that does not mean that the story the general told in necessarily true. And going back to misidentifications and misperceptions, just because an airline pilot (for example) says he saw something that he personally could not explain, that does not mean it is an alien -- nor does the recount of the sighting from that pilot necessarily need to be exactly what happened....

...Like I said, all of us are humans and thus have the fallible perception and memory recall that all humans have, even the best among us.

edit on 2017-2-7 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join