It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would President Trump reveal aliens exist?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

So believing in aliens or other conspiracy theories are dumb? Sillyolyou you're on a conspiracy website. 90% of ats are people who found this site from researching conspiracies or aliens..... the other 10% are political trolls.
edit on 2-2-2017 by Crumbles because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Ok.. First of all Trump is going to build a wall

Second of all, You'r gonna love it. Even if you hate it now you'll love it. hahaha

Third, You're gonna build a wall, isn't that great? Hi 5 lol.

Fourth, Aliens!

get used to it.

edit on 2-2-2017 by LuXTeN because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: LuXTeN

And he's gonna make the Aliens pay for it.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Hmmm, real issues. Like lifting the ban on churches - - so they can openly endorse and campaign for a candidate.

Why not , i'm not religious but see no problem with that since your previous candidates allowed for SuperPacs to openly give infinite money to Politically purchased politicians like Hillary. Oh right she only takes their money and they give her millions, so she can shut them down . Or as she like to say "Take Them On" , lol

I do like what his stance appears to be on the H1b visa that has allowed Corporations to screw over highly educated Americans.

I do like that he is re looking and pausing at all the stupid things other POTUS like Obama did when agreeing to take illegal immigrants.

I do like that he is not counting on illegal voters to vote for him.

Actually the only thing I have an issue with him right now is his FCC pick and the Stupid wall. I think those were some bad move on his part. But I don't expect to agree on him on everything.

I do LIke that he is bypassing the Agenda Driven press and going directly to the people even if I don't agree with him all the time .

I do like that he is not playing the Politically correct Card that only gets in the way of the truth.

I do like that all the right people don't appear to like him such as the MSM,DNC, GOP, lobbyist, and foreign politicians who are globalist.

I do like he is not afraid to say PUT AMERICA FIRST, I can't recall the last POTUS to even say such a thing?

I do like he is not playing into the MSM race baiting tactics.

I do like he has exposed the MSM as propaganda to the masses.

I didn't vote for him or supported him and still have a hard time not getting past the conman stigma, but he is winning me over painfully slowly , mm at a time. So far anyways.

I'm glad we didn't get Bush 3 with Hillary.

So yeah I think he is working on alot of things he said he was going todo versus worrying about Aliens.

However who knows, If any POTUS would release such information surely Trump would be one of the most likely to do it. Thats excluding HIllary having gotten such Top Secret information in her open email server of course

edit on 54228America/ChicagoThu, 02 Feb 2017 11:54:15 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Is there any chance anyone will tell him?

Would you?

You guys just don't stop your Leftist political trolling do ya?
It's gone way beyond the point on ATS to have a serious discussion.
I was told in a thread I made the other night about Leftist racism to stop it and move on to something more productive, because the truth hurt the fragile psyche of the Leftist in question.
You guys gotta throw this nonsense out in every thread.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: szino9

Why would he? In the history of the entire world... He's just one guy in a temp job.... In the end? Just another human who came and went...

You'll still be asking that about the next temp we get in office in 4-8 yrs...... Lke was asked about all the other Prez's...

He doesn't have the clearances either to know... Like all the others....

Why wouldn't he? He could be THAT president in History. Of course the clearances he doesn't have ok. But I also think he is not the guy to say no to.

Anyway I am just hoping...

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
What you need to ask is, how do you convince him on twitter that 1. The visitors are here and 2. More importantly he wouldn't be told as much even if it was fact. His ego would be the biggest factor in the chance of a potus disclosure.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

No he is too concerned with the US security for that, to disclose to the world factual alien encounters and technology used or recovered by the US would then posit the potential for a new arms race as other's then tried to catch up with the US ultra black budget technology and so it won't be to keep you dumb it will be to keep his country safe, disclosure would only occur at such a time as that they knew there potential enemy's also had such potential technology's and only when they were certain that they knew that they knew what they knew what they had and vice versa at which time the keeping of the secret would no longer be truly national security but would then fall into the category of non disclosure for crowd control and public manipulation purposes, if it did fall only and that is only into this latter category then he and several other former US president's would indeed have made that disclosure.

There are other reason's to keep it secret, we may also have a potentially hostile Alien presence and could have received some of this technology from a more benign source, if so we may have shot down several of the potential hostile species craft as well as potentially caused collateral damage by shooting down innocent ET's with that earlier provided technology and if so admitting we have it may also cause potential inter species relation difficulty's.

Now think about that if the US is in contact with a non terrestrial species or several of them they have to think about not only international relation's on earth but the whole unknown powder keg of inter species relation's with potential hostile extra terrestrial species in a galaxy which may be quiet for a reason, predator civilizations which wipe out younger ones may actually be the rule and so they have to be careful for a number of reason's.

They do not want a predator civilization to know that we may have the capability to harm them if they come to harm us and they do not want to tip the card of the species that may have helped us in this manner, they also do not want to reveal to any non aggressive (currently) species that we may have aggressively destroyed some of there peaceful craft.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: LuXTeN
a reply to: Abysha

Why would he build a taller wall?

To keep the UFO thingies out. Duh.

Fits his logic of symbolic, yet ineffective and expensive, dividers he likes to erect.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Trump is hard to predict or control.
He might twitter anything or build a wall against space.
This is why the control group will never tell him about it.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
A lot of this has to do with black budget technology and how it adversely interfaces with the oil company's. Those hoarding these kinds of secrets also use the idea that they don't want enemy nations getting their hands on any secrets. Many of America's traditional so called enemies are also secretly allied with secret black budget technology and overseas corporations programs, which shows that a lot of the world's problems are just a smoke screen in some ways.

Traditionally in the USA the democrat party and it's members have NOT been allowed to know much about these secrets. Republicans have been in control of this stuff for many decades.. Trump does have a better chance at finding out a few things, but that doesn't mean anything will get released to the public. There has been a lot of disclosure, but it isn't done in a loud fanfare kind of way by government, just quietly, like many other countries which have released their documents. The really good stuff is still held back though. Just some thoughts...

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
With the likes of the alt-right/Christian Evangelical crowd that Trump has fallen in with...I doubt that he will have the strength or fortitude to release to the public full UFO disclosure --- Unless --- the star travelers come in sufficient strength in a public show of force ---Trump will have no option other than to release full UFO disclosure. And with President Trump currently bandying so enthusiastically about going nuclear [including him supporting the "nuclear option" to stop a possible Democratic filibuster against Supreme Court nominee Judge Neil Gorsuch], the star travelers who occasionally visit our planet, should show-up in sufficient numbers in a public show of force; in order to try to stop a nuclear holocaust from occurring or a try at total conquest of our planet.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
this again??????
NO

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Of course he would. If the government had been keeping aliens' existence a secret, you can bet every dollar you own that Trump would tell us just to eff over the government. Thus I am further convinced that aliens haven't visited the earth (or at least don't have secret contact with out government if they have).

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I know I won't be holding my breath. If the first couple of weeks is any indication it looks to me to be a very "secretive" four years, meaning details on many things will NOT be forthcoming in any way. Even if he is able to access any type of info in this area, I would expect to hear NOTHING.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Definitely could see Trump disclosing and unleashing new tech.
He may strong arm himself into some above top secret research, stuff that is typically hidden from the president.

AJ thinks Trump is going to unleash new tech and Utopia is going to happen. He's such a jokester, and often fake news, but one can dream lol

All pending such magic tech exist
edit on 2-2-2017 by jellyrev because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Of course he would. If the government had been keeping aliens' existence a secret, you can bet every dollar you own that Trump would tell us just to eff over the government. Thus I am further convinced that aliens haven't visited the earth (or at least don't have secret contact with out government if they have).

I'd go one further and say he would tell us about the aliens even if there weren't any aliens. #alternativeufofact

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

I'm pretty sure if there is anything the government is keeping from the public he would have told us by now. He seems the type to believe those conspiracy theories so he would more than likely seek out the answers to them as the President. The longer we go without him dropping these knowledge bombs on us the more sure I am that the government isn't and hasn't been as insidious as conspiracy theorists have been lamenting for decades.
edit on 2-2-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Nope.

Trump wont be privy to that information anymore than any other POTUS would, and that's if it even exists.

Also if you were an Alien would you turn up while Trump was in office?

Chances are he is going to build a wall around them and claim they are responsible for all Americas woes.
edit on 2-2-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I think he would wait for his 100 day policy to end first. He has his hands full right now. Darth Bannon is more likely the one going through the tech right now.

He would likely insult people when unveiling his tech as well.

If there was a weight loss tech I'm sure he would get a quip in on Rosie.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join