It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racist Black Mayor Who Calls Cops Pigs Finds Herself In Need Of Immediate Help-Resigns Mayorship

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I had to comment on this considering how many people replied to this thread. I actually live in Stuart, FL where this happened, and when it first was reported in the local paper all that happened was it gave a few people a chuckle and that's it. Nobody is even talking about or so much as thinking about it. So it's crazy to me that that it would appear on this site and that some people are making a big deal of it. She resigned but is still on the city commission.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: UniversalUnknown

Should she still be on the commission?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Shamrock6

Wrong,

She is a leader in the community. As such she is supposed to be "better" than this. But as the tepid apology suggests, she is a Obama clone, and has the twisted logic that this sort of grab assery is OK.

Donald called a Scottish farmer who wouldn't sell his land to him a pig who lives in a slum, but I suppose that's allright to say that to someone who is not American, even though it was a lie to the media. who were not really so soft.
Heres something of an update to that original story,

The pig,

Full story here,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Of course he called Rosie a pig too, but that was just fun, right?....wrong.
edit on 2-2-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy
Well if he isn't from the US of course. Sarc

Source

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
It happened in Florida, lived there for 6 years, the rules are different there.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Didn't see or hear the pig reference.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

What happened in Florida?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: UniversalUnknown
I had to comment on this considering how many people replied to this thread. I actually live in Stuart, FL where this happened, and when it first was reported in the local paper all that happened was it gave a few people a chuckle and that's it. Nobody is even talking about or so much as thinking about it. So it's crazy to me that that it would appear on this site and that some people are making a big deal of it. She resigned but is still on the city commission.

I went to high school in Stuart for a year, lived in Indiantown but that was in the late 60's.

What a trip that year was!

Racism was fairly rampant back then.

My problems were from the state police for being a yankee.

That's all I gots. lol.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Sounds like sensationalism...

There's just not enough facts to go on... was she in line to get something; while the public servant was serving the public with this out reach? Did the officer speak with the store manager about this outreach. Was he working in uniform in the deli as part of the outreach? Was her off handed comment meant to be a joke while waiting in line, while doing whatever it was he was doing? If he was serving in the deli(a private owned business) was it in a co-operation the public was aware about; when this occured? Was he working in uniform behind the counter for the out-reach and her comment taken more serious than a poorly placed joke? Did she see he took it serious and didn't laugh; so then she left seeing it was discriminatory in poor taste?

Too many questions left unanswered which turns it into a sensationlist piece where the public then comes in with torches and pitchforks after the well known monster such things keep bringing to life... even the title is click bait doing the same thing if not worse... so blowing things out of proportion seems to be the agenda. Best to know all the facts of the situation putting them all there instead of some battle cry, to march an agenda which is honestly... just further divide without knowing the full situation in which it occured.

Shameful we are not presented with the full picture and then asked to judge it; the only judging that is going to occur... Without knowing the full situation? Bias.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 04:18 AM
link   
"That’s not the instance that that was used.”

Can we please require a short English test prior to hiring officials? I mean...just because you know English words, you also need to know when to use them, when not to use them and how to string them together into a coherent sentence.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join