It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran says it will not bow to pressure after ballistic missile test

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Umm all those points are the definition basically of saber-rattling

Seems to me you WANT something to happen.more than what actually is...

Why are you war mongering?

Why do you want something bad to happen?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I find it to be funny like black comedy. I was thinking about that money Obama gave them too. Everything seems to fit together like a jigsaw puzzle. I'm wondering if it's not fate for the United States to end up in a war with Iran one way or another.

Hillary Clinton said it was definitely going to happen if she were POTUS (see the video below). Now it looks like it will happen either way. Things like this make me believe in fate.

www.youtube.com...

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Umm all those points are the definition basically of saber-rattling

The definition of saber-ratting is "the display or threat of military force." Only two of those things involve that at most. The ballistic missile test may be, but it depends on the intention (which is unclear to me now). As to the rest of your post, I'm only reporting the news.
edit on 2-2-2017 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

No, don't get me wrong, I am interested on this, is just that is funny that Obama gave them a party gift in the billions and now we get them doing this a short time later.

I guess my conspirators mind is trying to figure out what one had to do with the other.

Why give money to them and then engage in a war, if Hillary had won.

Doesn't add yet, but like you said is like a jigsaw puzzle and the pieces are too scattered around to make sense yet, but eventually it will fit together.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I don't think you can just throw something like that together..it has been in the works for some time..Iran also has the 4th largest oil reserves, were they broke before?
I doubt this has anything to do them with getting their money back.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Trump warns senators ‘looking to start World War III’

Did you take that seriously? I did not take it seriously, but I have taken Paul Craig Roberts seriously. He's been saying for a while that many power players in Washington D.C. have been pushing for WW3 for a long time.

Washington Leads The World To War — Paul Craig Roberts

There are so many religious fanatics in the world. I think the vast majority of Christians and Muslims believe in an Armageddon scenario basically ending the world.

I've believed for a while that it may end in a self-fulfilling prophecy. The money that Obama gave Iran (probably fully expecting Hillary Clinton to win and attack Iran) may have been part of the preparation for that. The Iranians may see the scenario as being their fate. That's the first thing that comes to my mind about this. I may come up with another theory later.
edit on 2-2-2017 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Hey I was one of those back in the Bush era that condemn the invasion of the middle east and for good reason, look at them now, also I was against invading Iran.

But the truth should be known, something is cooking and we need to figure out what it is or we will find ourselves in another war.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

The ME sure is a mess..the meddling has been going on since WW2..world chess.
They are doing the same as a lot of other countries..I'm not going to lose sleep over it.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I know, but remember every election term the prophecy of a WWlll is always in the back burner, I hope it stays as just propaganda for now.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Holy Moley!

I didn't know anything about that snafu.

Thx for posting.
www.cnbc.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

99 per cent of Iranians are good loyal citizens unlike all the others imported during the Obama years but Iran has had a policy of infiltration of the west with highly trained guard sleepers and Qudsforce trainers/advisors they are in every western country including my own so yes it may only be in the thousands but they would be in the US....looking at the University of Berkely yesterday though Id say you have bigger issues to deal with at the moment

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Good post its good to see some logic among all this political manure throwing

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Is not only Iran, we can add to the pot many other countries no very friendly to the US, hell even friendly countries are not what it seems.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Well my country has been at war since 2001 along with Britain and New Zealand,were seeing the ptsd ,in fact I posted a thread about that yesterday,we have dead injured and mentally sick soldiers as well.

We've been fighting with one hand behind our back you have to clear every airstrike through bloody lawyers these days and building bridges and schools for people that hate our guts and would rather stay in the fifth century with their goats.

The neocon plan revealed by General Wesley Clark has Lebanon and Iran next,were pretty tired of war I think there would be considerable resistance to joining in those adventures

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Iran can sign its own death warrant by violating UN resolutions.

a reply to: khnum
Using decades old quotes from the Bush administration is getting ridiculous. Cant you guys use current info to support your insane ludicrous warmongering hoaxes?
edit on 2-2-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Well those old Bush quotes were followed by Obama in Syria and Libya,now the sabre rattling is about Iran it looks like that plan is still valid...see you on the Ukraine threads all hell is about to break loose there

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join