It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Ate All The Brownies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   
There was a thread here yesterday about naughty things that seems to have been sent packing to 404 Land, lol. In the thread an ATS member wrote a comment linking to a video of an audio of a certain "situation" that happened. I told him I would use it in my next mix. I am a man of my word and last night did just that. I can't remember the member's name, but thanks anyhow.

I used audio metaphorically. You will spot very easily why. I don't ever do comedy in my mixing so this is a first for me. I do irony, but I liked this attempt at trying to be musically funny. I wanted to make a point in a humorous way. I wonder if it works? I did it slightly Aphex Twin style. We come from the same locality and I admire his individualism and creativity very much. Over the years he has "grown on me" in ever increasing circles like a little big bang.

Not looking for any stars or strikes, just sharing this particular track in the hope that the member who helped me gets to hear it. I don't normally share my music these days, but put up a little temporary profile on Soundcloud:

They Ate All The Brownies (The Corporation Mix)

Happy sailing, ATS!

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

How could anyone even think about eating these ?

join