It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump tweets: 'Iran has been formally PUT ON NOTICE'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: Arnie123

No, I am pretty sure I am very afraid of the future. I put off having medical procedures prescribed by doctor because I don't know what is going to happen to medicare. My daughter put off buying a house because its looks like war and not the jobs are imminent. Since we live on a fixed income, it would be nice to know if I am getting a tax increase again to give to the rich, again.

This makes no sense.
You're putting off medical procedures that are most likely paid for by medicare? Because you don't know if they will be in the future?

asking politely....are you NUTS?

Get them now while they are covered.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Devils advicate here....

Being "put on notice" doesn't mean they are going to be attacked....

Just means they are in violation of the deal

Didn't Trump say it was a bad deal anyway, and he was going to tear up the deal?

What's Trump tweeting for?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Paul Ryan has been talking cutting medicare for years, to save it. I am not going to be stuck with a bunch of medical bills. With all republicans, there is nothing to stop them from carrying out the long awaited plans of dismantling it. Medicare covers 80% and I don't have a supplement.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78

We don't know that he isn't planning that.
Currently without heads of agencies being confirmed, and being able to get people placed in his administration and TIME to sit down with the military and get informed on how a withdrawal can work?

He's been in office like what? Two weeks?

Realistically he needs to look at any commitments Obama and Bush made previous to his Presidency regarding the ME before attempting to extract us. You don't want him REALLY flying blind and by the seat of his pants do you?

Plus we have tons of equipment and getting it all out leaving nothing for ISIS is a logistical nightmare. Planning all this and paying for it is a huge undertaking. If he rushed, you'd be the first to say he half-@#$ed it.

I'm going to remind you I wasn't a Trump supporter, did NOT vote for him.
However I am watching him roll out his new policies and not finding any fault (so far) with most of them save for he's weak on the environment.

This is my dream and hope. I admit Pres. Trump is somewhat of a wildcard, but none of the traditional puppets was gonna try and do a damn thing about it. That's exactly how Obama lost me. If Trump doesn't attempt to reverse our disastrous, terrorist-making, child-killing, society-destructing foreign policy, he will lose me too. However, if he DOES attempt to do this, he will be the greatest and truest President since JFK.

THIS topic is what the left, right, and middle should come together on and remind and prod the President to deliver on. Isn't that something we ALL could agree about? Pretty noble thing it would be to forget our differences (petty differences compared to this nation-toppling subject) and band together to DEMAND this.

It would heal wounds between ourselves here at home, with our world neighbors, and I believe a noble cause worth coming together on.
edit on 2-2-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

a reply to: eriktheawful

Yes, I want my airplane pilot, the captain of the ship, the driver of the car, to be steadfast under pressure.

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

As ex-US Navy I'm here to tell you that good ship commanders are not weak leaders. Yes, they get orders as to what to do, but they also have to have the ability to make decisions on their own. They have to keep the morale of the crew up. Most of the time that means playing straight with the crew and telling them what he/she can. The most respected captains are the ones that put their crew first, their ship first, and try to never keep them in the dark all the time.

Those are the ones that go from full bird to Admiral.

Those that play politics, act weak and never support their crew and ship are the ones that end up commanding a desk later, wondering why they keep getting passed over for promotion.

Unfortunately, you have done the same thing that too many have done: You have swallowed the MSM fear mongering stories so much, that you've given yourself tunnel vision and can only see one thing.

Congrats. You've been properly programmed to only think one way. But don't worry, you're not alone. As we've been seeing for a long time now, many people eat up the crud that the media spoon feeds them.

That's mainly because: it's easier to feel scared all the time, than to have hope and try to believe in someone.

Considering how many previous POTUS have done this (let us down), I'm not surprised, and won't hold it against you or anyone else.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

In my opinion, the thing that will stop this is the 2018 election. They would lose too many votes if they suddenly cut Medicare. If you don't believe me about that, just look at how they're dealing with the Obamacare repeal. Do you think Republicans are going to delay the effective date of the repeal for years because they care so much about people? I don't believe that for a second. They care about votes.

From what I've read, the effective date of any major repeal of Obamacare will be pushed back for at least two years to affect people's lives as little as possible. If I were you, I would do any surgeries you need ASAP.
edit on 2-2-2017 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

"Unfortunately, you have done the same thing that too many have done: You have swallowed the MSM fear mongering stories so much, that you've given yourself tunnel vision and can only see one thing. "

I was finding you words uplifting til I got to this part. You assume a lot. I am a 66yr old woman who gave birth to an 11pound boy and two 9 lb girls. I raised three kids to adulthood who work and never went to jail. We all serve our time in this world and thank you for yours.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Right. Osama bin Laden. Yeah nothing. Hahaha

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

A little girl named Barack who whines like a wounded puppy dog and always caves in to our enemies and says "I'm sorry Mr Islam, would you like some more money? Please don't hurt us"..

Yeah all the dead Muslims showed just how sorry he was. Time to grow up and stop living in fantasy land kiddo.

Now we have a man as president who won't be caving in to countries who always brag about doing us harm, or saying they will harm us.

So that is the problem you don't know what a man is because the person you are talking about is a coward that came from a long line of cowards.

It's true and obvious to the entire world that Barack is a coward from a long line of cowards, and he has killed thousands of Muslim women and children using drones, and bragged about getting really good at droning them. What kind of a person could do such a thing and brag about it? And what kind of person could be sick enough to support someone like that? I'll tell you who. A person who is brainwashed by a MSM who always props up cowardly acts by twisting it, or simply ignoring it.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

And you still think he was impeached for #ing someone so why should I debate you again?
edit on 222017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I'm 50 with 6 kids, 5 of them grown, with 3 grandchildren and 1 more on the way. But that doesn't really matter.

As you said: I assume too much.

How much have you assumed when it comes to Trump?

Everyone is guilty of assuming from time to time. No one is exempt from it.

Just food for thought.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: Sillyolme

You speak for the rest of the world when you say Trump's the one we all hate and laugh at now?

Keep watching CNN and listening to Hollywood..

I speak for most. And I watch MSNBC not CNN.
At least I'm not getting my information from Breitbart or World News or the National Enquirer.

What news stations do you watch?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Paul Ryan has been talking cutting medicare for years, to save it. I am not going to be stuck with a bunch of medical bills. With all republicans, there is nothing to stop them from carrying out the long awaited plans of dismantling it. Medicare covers 80% and I don't have a supplement.

OK...no supplement. Got'cha.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Because he speaks his mind. Ha what a laugh.
He has no mind. He's a puppet. He absorbs the ideals of the last person he spoke to.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Maybe some day......one can hope.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Yeah. trump is a baby boomer. No wonder he enjoys spreading fear and lies.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

No one knows exactly what the # that means. Put on notice?

Like if you're past due on cable or something?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I don't know that currently we can get two people to agree the sky is blue, much less on rallying for a new global foreign policy. Fortunately Trump "so far" has stated his focus is on the US. So we may be off the hook on that hurdle.
LOL!

So many people, pundits, career politicians fumed because DAMMIT we need a President with extensive foreign policy chops. In the last almost sixty years our foreign policies have been disastrous.

Trump's message has always been on a domestic focus. We're seeing some of that now with more to come. Seems the same old/same old statesmanship games are off the table and he's looking inward at our own home grown corruption.
Hence the loud screaming by everyone. It would appear factions in our own government, corporate welfare are going to have their hands slapped out of the cookie jar. Redundant programs consolidated and then subject to productive outcomes. No more pie in the sky, we need another grant excuses.

Since Trump isn't part of the "old boys war machine clique" he's got nothing to gain by continually inserting us into conflicts around the world. In fact to achieve his goals/campaign promises he'll use those funds instead domestically.

So more screaming by the global communities as they will have to self fund their own messes.

Trump's bitten off quite a "course correction" for this country and while it's admirable it's also a serious chunk of heavy lifting. Every other administration both Dem & Repub has kept ignoring the necessity and added to the mess keeping the status quo.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Your string of one liners is both prolific, lacking entertainment value and ignorant in the truest sense of the word adding nothing to the value of the subject matter.

CONGRATULATIONS!

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TarzanBeta

When you use twitter the way Donald uses it? Yes, yes it is less important and has less gravitas.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join