It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PETA Wants Imaginary Warhammer Characters to Stop ‘Wearing Fur’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: EvillerBob

Wait.

Are we talking Warhammer 40K or the high fantasy Warhammer?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

Lol. Btw I never said I agreed with PETA on this. Personally I'm not interested in wearing animal skins

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
a reply to: mobiusmale

First world problems eh .

That's an epic. You're starred sir.

Run out of legit things to attack, so they attack everything else. This has to be a mental disorder. Like tearing at your own flesh.
edit on 2/2/2017 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Wait.

Are we talking Warhammer 40K or the high fantasy Warhammer?

The focus is on 40K. And, presumably, 30K.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Doesn't PETA know that the odds are that almost every mini-fig geek out there would prefer to take the money it requires to buy a nice mink coat and instead sink it into more mini-figs and paints?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Doesn't PETA know that the odds are that almost every mini-fig geek out there would prefer to take the money it requires to buy a nice mink coat and instead sink it into more mini-figs and paints?

I think you're expecting too much of PETA to know how to find their own arse with a map and compass, let alone the predilections of GW nerds.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mike.Ockizard
a reply to: Lagomorphe

Lol. Btw I never said I agreed with PETA on this. Personally I'm not interested in wearing animal skins

No worries Mike...

My post was not aimed at you so no need to take it on a personal level.

But funnily enough (unless we are all hard core animal rights militants that is)...

Here is the HARD TRUTH :

We all wear, consume something that is/has one day been derived from a living organism...

So in my opinion PETA can go forth and multiply... NOT...

They (Hardcore PETA militants) do not even realise that the components in some way or another on the very computers that they use for their website have been tested in-vivo...

When one of their kids or loved family members has leucemia/cancer/or any other kind of ailment, I wonder what they will do when natural products don't work anymore? I understand that natural products work for some people but not everyone.

I know what I am talking about as spent many many years as an animal welfare officer (and still do kind of) in biomedical research... Private CROs and Gvt research (especially behaviour which I miss by the way.

PETA are Hippocrytes :

Proof can be found here in a couple of links and there is tons of stuff out there to investigate... :

www.petakillsanimals.com...

speakingofresearch.com...

www.consumerfreedom.com...

www.truthaboutfur.com...

PETA are full of faecal matter and have completely lost it when it comes to animal welfare...

Warmest respects

Lags
edit on 3-2-2017 by Lagomorphe because: Text bolded

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join