It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: Trump to focus counter-extremism program solely on Islam

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: VengefulGhost

I agree. The left running through the streets assaulting people, destroying public and private property, and general political terrorist intimidation, has gotten entirely out of control.

It is time to declare the communist progressive scum as terrorists. They have officially declared war on this country, and they need to be treated as such.

This has been going on since the election, and something drastic needs to be done about it.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

I wish I didn't pay attention to this election cycle. I'm disgusted by what I've seen from the left and the media. But I'd rather have my eyes open than be blind to it. Disclaimer: I voted for Trudeau

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian
a reply to: VengefulGhost

I agree. The left running through the streets assaulting people, destroying public and private property, and general political terrorist intimidation, has gotten entirely out of control.

It is time to declare the communist progressive scum as terrorists. They have officially declared war on this country, and they need to be treated as such.

This has been going on since the election, and something drastic needs to be done about it.

This!

<< 2  3  4   >>

join