It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: Trump to focus counter-extremism program solely on Islam

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Trump critics pass 80 years of gun control. 'Crickets'.

Trump critics pass 60 years of green legislation.' The Planet is out to git us'.

Trump critics pass over 100 years of financial regulation because rich people, and bankers out out to git us.

Trump critics want tougher VETTING on everyone because of what the few do. See more gun control.

So WAS THERE A POINT there?

Just exactly WHO is brainwashed?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: HVTONE

Well at least one Trump supporter is willing to admit they're racist.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Yes or no. Do you approve of this move?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Should ?

Since it's a already existing program.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Should?? I'm confused. I didn't say should anywhere. I asked a simple yes or no question. Do approve of Trump limiting the scope of this program designed to protect the US population from known threats?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Let me give you a really good word to cogitate, it has been reviled and turned into a word of bigotry and you very rarely here of it now. The word is PROFILING. ie. concentrating on the people that are causing the problems and acting to eradicate said problem.
If you had accepted profiling you would not now be being physically groped at every airport, as your defense in court would be that you didn't fit the profile of a perpetrator.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Most "terrorist" attacks in the US are committed by white males. So you have no problem pulling over every good ole boy with a gun rack and asking for his papers?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

So ONE program changes its focus and you guys think that groups like white supremacists and BLM are going to just be completely ignored?

If you guys are this naive.....it is hardly worth me responding.

Do you think the FBI, DHS or the NSA or other alphabet agencies are also going to stop keeping an eye out for these types of people????

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Do you really think a wall or an immigration ban will do anything to keep dangerous people from entering the US?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Do you really think a wall or an immigration ban will do anything to keep dangerous people from entering the US?

This has about zilch to do with an immigration ban and the OP nor it's source mentions a wall, so would you like to address my previous comment directly Mr. Deflection?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

My point is definitely relevant. As I pointed out earlier the reason Trump's supporters claim they want the wall and the immigration ban is for safety reasons. And yet when he does something that limits a program designed to protect US citizens they claim it's a smart move. So either you don't actually want the wall and the immigration ban due to safety reasons or you're just brainwashed and cheer whatever Trump does.

So which is it?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

My point is definitely relevant. As I pointed out earlier the reason Trump's supporters claim they want the wall and the immigration ban is for safety reasons. And yet when he does something that limits a program designed to protect US citizens they claim it's a smart move. So either you don't actually want the wall and the immigration ban due to safety reasons or you're just brainwashed and cheer whatever Trump does.

So which is it?

Can you quote in the OP or it's source where it mentions "the wall" ?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

I'll give you one more chance to respond directly to my original comment.

So ONE program changes its focus and you guys think that groups like white supremacists and BLM are going to just be completely ignored?

Do you think the FBI, DHS or the NSA or other alphabet agencies are also going to stop keeping an eye out for these types of people????

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

The narrowing down of any program to focus on one group is not a good thing regardless of how big or small the program is.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

The narrowing down of any program to focus on one group is not a good thing regardless of how big or small the program is.

Explain why you think that.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

a reply to: JinMI

Well I know the FBI watches/infiltrates all kinds of groups so if this program is redundant then eliminate it all together, don't make it an arrow.

Why not? Why not put more focus on a problem that many Americans are concerned with?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

a reply to: JinMI

Well I know the FBI watches/infiltrates all kinds of groups so if this program is redundant then eliminate it all together, don't make it an arrow.

Do you realize how utterly stupid this sounds?

You are basically saying, well if the other departments can easily adjust to the program's absence we should just eliminate it instead of putting it to good use by adjusting it's focus to combat a problem most Americans are concerned with.

How can you defend this? Have you ever admitted in your entire life that you were wrong?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

You do realize this "group" you are referring to is the terrorist group right? Would you mind explaining why you think it would be a bad thing to put more focus on a problem almost every American is concerned with?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Islamic extremism is the biggest threat currently and should be focused on with its own program. If you think the government is just going to forget about everyone else you are naive. They need to focus their resources where its most needed and sorry but white extremists isn't where its needed. That doesn't mean that they won't be monitored in a lesser capacity though

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: andrew778

Exactly. The lefties don't realize their ideology along with their supposed logic is very flawed and dying quickly, and for good reason. Sad really.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join