It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: Trump to focus counter-extremism program solely on Islam

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I will wait for real sources and confirmation.

But it makes sense.

The squeaky wheel gets the grease.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

Was Dylan Roof a part of a group?

Outside of the internet he was pretty much alone IIRC. The only thing that should have been a red flag is his website.

He was even turned in by his own family, and one of his friends tried to hide his guns...

"Dylann Storm Roof was named by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) as the suspected killer after his father and uncle contacted police to positively identify him upon seeing security photos of him in the news."

Quite a rare occurrence if the shoe is on the other foot, I believe..

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

The squeakiest wheel is the homegrown terrorists that won't be included in this action.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ItCameFromOuterSpace

Where do you live???

They aren't a threat? I have far too much experience with them to ever deny that they are indeed a threat. No, they aren't going to overthrow ZOG (or whatever they're calling it now...). That hardly means they aren't capable of great harm in the present or the future.

To concentrate solely on Islam is stupidity, and will allow other equally reprehensible creatures to flourish under their stones...kinda like poisonous mushrooms.

This is so not a good idea.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I'm having a hard time understanding why this program is so important. It is essentially networking and training of civilians.

www.dhs.gov...

www.dhs.gov...

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

five people briefed on the matter told Reuters

Good discussion anyway.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: VengefulGhost
With the way liberals acting better add them to the extremist list too .

And that would be the beginning of the end of our country as it spirals down into a dictatorship. That # always starts with political suppression. Fun fact: Protesting is a federally protected right.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Kali74

Taking into consideration how radical Islam is a danger around the world this is a good ideal, after all we allow one million Muslim to enter the US every year on visas and green cards, many become citizens, we better make sure that is not radicalization of the young within our soil.

After all the reason America is taking refugees from Muslim countries is to make sure that the young males do not become radicalized.

We the tax payer pay for these refugees to come into our nation, we feed them, give them housing, education, relocate them into our society, our neighborhoods, so we better make sure their young are safe from radical groups.

Which demographic commits more terrorism on American soil? Muslims or not-Muslims?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Are you ignoring that under Islam people are been killed in Europe? and the in middle eastern terrorist infested countries.

No, I guess not.

Is Trumps fault and Christians fault and Santas fault and hell even the eastern bunny.

What a joke of a baiting topic.

Have fun.

edit on 2-2-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Ask Kali obviously he or she have the answer to your question, have fun with it.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Just imagine if after Dylan Roof Obama had decided it would be best if this program focused solely on white supremacist extremists....

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I'm not ignoring Islamic extremism why are you ignoring all other forms?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Ask Kali obviously he or she have the answer to your question, have fun with it.

I asked you instead.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog

originally posted by: ItCameFromOuterSpace
White Supremist groups aren't even a threat any more. But it would be a good idea to keep an eye on them any way.

I dare you to say that to the families of the victims killed at the Charleston church.

Emphasis mine.

I dare the op to say that to the victims of the first world trade center attack,The USS cole attack,The second World Trade center, and Pentagon Attack,and the numerous embassy bombings around the world.

And to the victims of the Boston Marathon bombing, the San Bernadino attack, and Orlando attack.

All committed by muslim supremacists.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I dare you to find one goddamn post I ever made that claims Islamic extremism doesn't exist. I swear to God you are the biggest snowflake that ever existed. Go back to your safe space on Storm Front.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Thought most 'liberals' were pacifists.

That was rather extreme.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I'm not a Liberal.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Trump wants to build a wall along the Mexico border. His supporters praise him because if it stops even one criminal...

Trump passes an immigration EO targeted at Middle Eastern countries. His supporters cheer because if it stops even one terrorist...

Trump scales back a program designed to protect the US population against a number of known threats. His supporters say that's a sensible move.

At what point are Trump's supporters going to realize that they're either brainwashed or racist. FFS there was just an attack by a white supremacist a few days ago. But no, the only threat to US safety are Muslims.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

I think you need to understand nobody likes Muslims except Muslims and little loser liberals. So we shall do what we want and your only recourse is signs and chanting.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join