It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: 'The Obama Administration agreed to take thousands of illegal immigrants...dumb deal!'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: paradoxious

Obama isn't president. Get with the program. This thread isn't about him. But there are lots of threads that are or you could start one if you like.
God...say anything about trump and all I get are but but but Hillary but but but Obama. It's like you guys can't defend him so talk about someone that doesn't matter at all any more

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Echo007
Lets allow more people into country, when we can't even take care of our own people. We have people living on the damn streets, instead of helping them, lets throw money at non American citizens.

Some people cannot be helped. I think someone tried an experiment. They took a homeless guy off the street and gave him a million dollars. Within a year he was broke, and back on the street.

What the nation needs is new people, with new energy, and new ideas in their head about what they want and can do, if given the opportunities.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Obama did not make this deal to help anyone.
He did it to give another headache to Trump, just as almost everything else that he did after the election.
Obama made this deal with Australia in November, within days of the election.
He knew that it would not be completed until after Trump was inaugurated.
He knew that he was leaving Trump in the position of appearing to violate an agreement with Australia, or getting stuck taking more refugees, which he knew Trump does not want.

What does this say about Obama?
He made it his mission after the election to do everything he could to sabotage Trump.
I think it shows that he is a vengeful POS.

ETA:
Maybe that is what Trump meant about "studying" this deal.
He can reveal Obama's true motives.

edit on 2/2/17 by BlueAjah because: eta

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Obama did not make this deal to help anyone.
He did it to give another headache to Trump, just as almost everything else that he did after the election.
Obama made this deal with Australia in November, within days of the election.
He knew that it would not be completed until after Trump was inaugurated.
He knew that he was leaving Trump in the position of appearing to violate an agreement with Australia, or getting stuck taking more refugees, which he knew Trump does not want.

What does this say about Obama?
He made it his mission after the election to do everything he could to sabotage Trump.
I think it shows that he is a vengeful POS.

ETA:
Maybe that is what Trump meant about "studying" this deal.
He can reveal Obama's true motives.

Maybe trump should make their new address obamas new walled rental, where did Kerry move to?
Seriously though...

Australia has rejected nearly 2,500 refugees, and the shocking problem is lawmakers are being denied crucial information on the identities of the refugees. This is downright horrifying and an outrage! Sen. Chuck Grassley-R-Iowa and Rep. Bob Goodlatte, R-Va. wrote a letter to Department of Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson and Secretary of State John Kerry, asking why they made a huge international agreement regarding refugees without even informing Congress.
America, you should be terrified of this latest Obama/Kerry betrayal. Treason and more treason on the steps of Obama’s White House. Those steps will have to be wiped clean with Clorox before President-Elect Trumps enters in January. Seriously, this is terrifying.
Here are the horrifying details: Information about the individuals have been ” classified” even though refugee admissions are considered public information. Officials, however, confirmed that the countries of origin of the refugees are Iran, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Somalia, Iraq and Sudan, as well as some deemed ” stateless”. Iran, Sudan and Syria are included in the U.S. current State Sponsors of Terrorism List.
I honestly cannot believe what I am writing. I hope he reaps the karma he deserves for this destruction of our Country by filling it full of those it cannot possibly sustain. Here you have a situation where Australia rejects these people…there must be a good reason for that. I am sure we are bringing more terrorists into this Country to bring more bloodshed to our doors.

link
ed it on 2/2/2017 by whatnext21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
There will be safe havens in the Middle East in a couple of months... Send these refugees, mostly from Iraq,Iran & Afghanistan, folks that have been refused passage to Australia, back to the middle east once these refugee camps are open..

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
So I don't understand; what is the point of a refugee exchange?

Why aren’t these people welcome in Australia; but some illegals from the US are welcome?

No – never mind lets worry about what Trump said on twitter instead of the reasons why our governments are making these nonsense deals in the first place.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: paradoxious

Obama isn't president. Get with the program. This thread isn't about him. But there are lots of threads that are or you could start one if you like.
God...say anything about trump and all I get are but but but Hillary but but but Obama. It's like you guys can't defend him so talk about someone that doesn't matter at all any more

Yeah, I didn't think you understood the topic of the thread. That doesn't explain, though, how could you justify attacking one's math skills.

How does the saying go... "if you can't blind them with brilliance, baffle them with bull****"?
Your deflection has blinded no one; none were baffled by your drivel.

So, please explain why Obama's decision to accept these people in trade for AUS accepting some from us is good for the USA, and why Trump's thoughts about that being a bad idea are misguided?

Can you do that?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I read a bit about this earlier.

What I am wondering is why are Western nations acting like complete p*ssies when dealing with their countries of origin? Apply some god damn pressure on Iran. It's their citizens why are two Western nations forced to make this one of their problems? Maintaining a god damn gulag like base on Papua New Guinea and paying for these people staying there for years.

Why is this Australia's problem at all? It really shouldn't be. And neither should it be the problem of the US. Send them back and if Iran won't take them then let them be stateless.. let them drift on the sea, they're not our problem.

And I can't believe the way these people are acting, they're swallowing razors trying to take their lives but they're too god damn spoiled to accept other offers of citizenship? Actually turning them down. Liberal appeasement of Muslims have turned them into spoiled brats. They probably think they deserve citizenship, just like spoiled ungrateful Muslim immigrants that expect to be given everything on a silver platter from welfare to houses to phones to the god damn country itself. Even the god damn dignity of the native people themselves as they truly see themselves on par with them or above them as far as their voice and opinions on matters of the country are concerned. They show up and like the most ungrateful immigrants that they are they instantly challenge the very natives on what they themselves may want for their own country, as if it were truly equally theirs already and they had an equal say even though they turned up the day before. Something a dignified immigrant would never dream of doing.

The nerve of these people. Muslims are the worst people on the planet, and Muslim immigrants are the worst immigrants on the planet. The most worthless, most ungrateful pieces of sh*t around. All they bring is chaos, rape and destruction. They should all go back to the Middle East or we're going to have a war on our hands sooner or later.

F*ck these Muslims. Let them perish.. a 1000 Muslims probably means a hundred Australians or Americans raped or stabbed. Great investment in crime.. an investment that will only increase in the future as they breed like rabbits to increase their numbers in their demographic war against the West.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

ALL Members:

All of you need to STOP and click on the link below, there have been changes to the rules for the Political Mud Pit forum.

So click on it, and read through it

NOW

All of you need to be aware of the rules prior to posting anymore in this thread or any other Political Mud Pit thread:

Political Mud Pit Forum Guidelines (Revised 02/02/2017)

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Yes.. horribly racist(Islam is a religion) I'm sure, but it's all true. This religion was designed to turn people into vile psychopaths.

www.citizenwarrior.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join