It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are the real Rosicrucian's ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: kibric

So a 13th century urban tale becomes alive with a man in the 18th century who travels through time in a jinn state to 3rd century BC, but he was first mentioned in the 4th century AD in the New Testament..

I know who whatsthisthen is referring to, and I said;" someone who is a shoemaker can walk in anyone's shoes"

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: kibric
a reply to: UnderKingsPeak

You know, Under a sphinx around the library

Oblekisks and electrum ?

But these are not the drones you are looking for. I think the Rosy Crossers you seek are spirit cooking in Portugal .

drones ?
spirit cooking ?

No

all seemingly real Rosicrucians

the one's who don't sleep

You are very good !

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

my mistake
it wasn't clear to me

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

thanks

Dennis Klocek has some interesting stuff
if your into it
dennisklocek.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
There is the AMORC in California and the Golden Dawn also claims Rosicrucian roots. in Freemasonry there is an invitational Rosicrucian order. In the US, this group is known as the Societas Rosicruciana in Civitatibus Foederatis (SRICF) which is Latin for "Rosicrucian Society in the USA". The SRICF is in amity with the SRIS (Scotia) and the SRIA (Anglia) as well as the SRIC (Canada) and has helped the cause of Rosicruciana by empowering High Councils in their own sovereignty around the World. They are: the Societas Rosicruciana in Lusitania (Portugal), Societas Rosicruciana in Gallia (France) & the Societas Rosicruciana in Romania (Romania). One of the main differences between the AMORC and the SRICF (SRIA, SRIS, et al) is that the Masonic Rosicrucians have stayed with the Christian nature of the original Rosicrucian movement.

Typically there is but one College per state, exceptions having been made for both New York, Texas, and California due to their size and population.

Membership is by invitation only and predicated on regular mainstream Masonic affiliation as well as a profession of Christian faith. Membership is restricted to 72 members per College. New members are required to select a distinctive “Latin Motto” and state that they are not a member of a non-Masonic Rosicrucian organization as a matter of ethics. The Society is not interested primarily in increasing its membership, but considers such brethren whose interest in the Society’s aims is sincere and whom it considers to be in sympathy with the movement. From the Ohio College website:

The purpose of the society, according to its earliest scholars, is "to afford mutual aid and encouragement in working out the great problems of Life, and in discovering the Secrets of Nature; to facilitate the study of the systems of philosophy inculcated by the original Fratres Rosae Crucis of Germany based upon the Kabbalah and the doctrines of Hermes Trismegistus."

The rose has been used by a variety of cultures. It didn't necessarily originate with the Egyptians. Throughout its history the rose has caught the imagination of the masses. This flower has been used as a symbol in a variety of forms, from one of romance to duality (celestial perfection and Earthly passion), to wisdom, and many more, by various groups, cultures, and individuals.

From Greek mythology:

The rose was created by Chloris, the Goddess of flowers. One day she found the lifeless body of a nymph in the woods and turned her into a flower. Chloris called upon Aphrodite who gave the flower beauty and Dionysus who added nectar to give it a sweet fragrance. Zephyrus, God of the West Wind, blew the clouds away so Apollo could shine and make the flower bloom.

As the rose, from culture to culture, may vary in symbolic meaning, so too within a single culture can the color of the rose change the interpretation and representation. Some of the most common rose colors are (with common meanings):

Red: Martyrdom, Love, Passion, Immortality, Memorial, Courage/Fortitude, Fervency, Zeal
Pink: First love, Admiration, Motherly Love
White: Light, Purity, Joy, Sanctity, Silence, Prayer, Secrecy, Innocence, Loyalty, Humility, Balance
Yellow: Joy, Constancy, Mature love, Platonic Love
Blue: Mystery, Loyalty, Unattainable
Purple: Love at first sight, Enchantment, Magical, Royalty

From time immemorial the rose has been primarily a symbol of love and beauty. Also, it was considered to be a sacred symbol tied to many different faiths as a symbol of the gods and goddesses. To the Roman and the Greeks, the rose was a sacred symbol of the goddess of love, Aphrodite or Venus. In Egypt, the rose was associated with the goddess Isis.

The rose can also emblematically represent secrecy, and we see the phrase "sub rosa" which is Latin for "under the rose" used to denote secrecy or confidentiality. When assembled, if it was to be understood that anything said in the meeting was to never be repeated elsewhere, the Romans would hang roses from, or paint them on, the ceiling above the table - "sub rosa". The use of the rose as a symbol for secrecy goes back to ancient Greek and Egyptian mythology, where the rose was also a symbol for the god Horus (son of Isis). Although Horus was the sky god, represented by a man with a falcon for a head, he was sometimes represented as a child. In Egyptian artwork, the child was often represented by a naked child with his finger on his mouth as if sucking on it, to denote youth, but the Greeks misunderstood this gesture to mean "secrecy". The Greek's translated the name of Horus to which they now have the Harpocrates, the god of silence. It was adapted in Greek lore that Aphrodite gave her son, Eros (or Cupid), a rose. He in turn gave this rose to Harpocrates, god of silence, as a bribe to make sure that the indiscretions of the gods and goddesses were kept "under wraps", concealed. Harpocrates was often represented as a chubby infant with a finger to his mouth.

A rose can also symbolize the rising Sun in the East, resurrection or rejuvenation. To the Egyptians, Horus represented, among many things, the rising Sun bringing the new day. For Christians, this symbolic representation can be seen in Jesus Christ, the Blessed Redeemer, the Morning Star.

Keeping with Christianity, the rose is associated with the Virgin Mary as well as the martyrdom, passion/charity, and resurrection of Christ. The red rose, specifically, is symbolic of the blood of Jesus as it is said that a rose bush grew from the site of Christ's death. With the rose's beauty, it is also contrasted its thorns, we're also reminded of the Crown of Thorns the Savior wore, and thus we see the rose become the ultimate symbol of Christ's sacrifice. With a 5-petaled rose we also see the symbolism of the passions of the Blessed Redeemer and the wounds he suffered upon the cross.

In Islam, the rose signifies the blood of the Islamic Prophet Mohammed and his two sons. A white rose appears as a symbol of purity and martyrdom, of the straight path and the paradise that awaits those martyred in cause of God in Islamic culture. The red rose was also considered a symbol of martyrdom, but particularly signified a violent struggle more broadly than the white rose.
edit on 2-2-2017 by KSigMason because: Formatting

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

I never got a reply on the Kabbalah question

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Oh, sorry. I didn't even pay attention that I got mail. Hang on.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

She is not the first Kali god I've found in a temple. Also a Black Kali in dungeon below. I just call her "Kali" because she fits description.

Tail and air hole under temples - something very right about that.

I suspected her look might maim but I am awake in my normal awareness when "wandering" and "looking" or "playing" so much harder for a living person to die. Wouldn't be the first time being burnt to a crispy.

Her womb was not empty when I found her, what was in there did not take and was dead. So she was violated. We aborted that.

She did lift her mask and glanced sideways at me with a wry smile. From the look in her eye and the smile, I would suggest scores to settle. Her right to do so.

I have my own way to treat these 'girls' and she knows me now. So she can always come to visit or stay. Her hand in my heart for a few minutes told her she is loved.

edit on 2-2-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: typo

Note: the fires of uranium would account for her separated selves/aspects. Her chains and.violation would have come afterwards. The temple in your photo feels like it belongs in the air, giant vimana. That's the secret of the machinery. The "Kali" and others are needed to complete the machine. But they are missing and hurt from the war. So much has degraded since Vishnu ruled the heavens. The "girls" loved him, he must have been kind to them.

edit on 2-2-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: added footnote

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Thanks for the warning, though I don't know of the "wandering Jew".

(In this work I am strictly non sectarian.)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Hhhh, no not him.

Though the jinn's are another tragedy causes by the human lust for power.

Jinn's won't hurt me.

Cheers guys for that.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

I got a reply,

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang

spirit cooking ( under influence of drugs cause reality will melt your brain into a gray soup )

Well that is what it means for me

Spirit cooking...as in the Podesta Pizzagate emails?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

wtf is wrong with people

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   

thank you for such an in-depth explanation

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Was she a Nagi Kibric?

From Wikipedia:

(link to wikipedia page)

Stories involving the nāgas are still very much a part of contemporary cultural traditions in predominantly Hindu regions of Asia (India, Nepal, and the island of Bali). In India, nāgas are considered nature spirits and the protectors of springs, wells and rivers. They bring rain, and thus fertility, but are also thought to bring disasters such as floods and drought.

Nagas are snakes that may take human form. They tend to be very curious. According to traditions nāgas are only malevolent to humans when they have been mistreated. They are susceptible to mankind's disrespectful actions in relation to the environment. They are also associated with waters—rivers, lakes, seas, and wells—and are generally regarded as guardians of treasure.[citation not found]

They are objects of great reverence in some parts of South India, where it is believed that they bring fertility and prosperity to their venerators. Expensive and grand rituals like the nagamandala[4] and the Nāgārādhane are conducted in their honor.

Another example comes from South India. Women gather at Hindu temples to worship nāgas (considered snake goddesses in south Indian Hinduism). At the temples, the nāgas take the form of snakes carved into stones. Hindu women gather around the stones to make offerings to the female snake goddesses. These goddesses are believed to make women fertile, protect the women and her family, and bring prosperity. The snake goddess is represented as an anthill or a snake that lives inside an anthill or stones with snake carvings on them. In each form, women of South India honor the nāgas with offerings. Hindus believe a person who harms or kills a snake will be inflicted with a condition known as nāga dösam which causes infertility and delays in marriage. Nāga dösam can only be reversed through varying degrees of worship to nāga.[5]

A third example comes from certain communities called Nāgavanśī, including the Nairs of Kerala and the ethnically related Jain Bunts of Karnataka. These communities trace their ancestry to nāgas.

Nagas are also worshipped in the Dug Nakuri region of Kumaon region of Uttarakhand. Nakuri (from Nagpuri or city of nagas) corresponds to the town of Berinag and is home to many temples devoted to Nagas namely Dhaulinag (Dhavalnag), Kalinag (Kaliyanag), Feninag (Faninag), Bashukinag (Vasukinag), Pinglenag & Harinag.[6][7]

Nagas live in Pātāla, the seventh of the nether dimensions or realms.[8] They are the children of Kashyapa and Kadru. Among the prominent nāgas of Hinduism are Manasa, the nagaraja or King of the nāgas Śeṣa and Vasuki.

Nagas also carry the elixir of life and immortality. Garuda once brought it to them and put a cup with elixir on kusha grass but it was taken away by Indra. The nāgas licked the kusha grass, but in doing so cut their tongues on the grass, and since then their tongues have been forked.[9]

I called her "Kali", my mistake.

edit on 3-2-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: typo

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

yes

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Ahhh, that explains her unique smile.

I have been reading Wikipedia on Nagi. Patala is open to me and where I spend much of my time.

Thanks for the confirmation.

Also my apologies if I have treated the subject thoughtlessly.

edit on 3-2-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: typo

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang

wtf is wrong with people

Why don't you tell us as I have no idea what you're talking about?

edit on 2/3/2017 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

Also my apologies if I have treated the subject thoughtlessly.

we both know your very thoughtful
no apologies needed

i sent you a PM

did ya get it ?

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join