It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This man says it all

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
All I can say is watch. This man has a very special perspective with this immigration problem.

www.facebook.com...

edit on 1-2-2017 by 3daysgone because: (no reason given)

I wish I knew how to post the video.

www.youtube.com...

Okay I figured it out.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
That's just great!!

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Some of us don't have Facebook.

Unable to view your link.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone
All I can say is watch. This man has a very special perspective with this immigration problem.

www.facebook.com...

I wish I knew how to post the video.

Thank you, I really enjoyed and was enlightened by that video!
Skeery stuff too...
(I wish I could help on getting the video to show, I just watched it on Facebook, yes, I do have an account.)

edit on 1-2-2017 by recrisp because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

This man has a very special perspective with this immigration problem.

that's very ambiguous

special like....?

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I got the youtube page.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22

I got it going. Sry.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: recrisp

Yeah I agree. It is scary, but I agree with him. It is time to stop being naive.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Progressives hate America, that is the greater part of the naïve aspect to the situation. Failure to see those who want to bring these killers have an agenda and know exactly what to expect from them immigrating here.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

I use to think that was not the case, that all Americans really loved America and it was just political differences, but now I have to admit that what you say does seem to be the fact.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

First of all, in America, we have laws, and we have the Second Amendment. That should be our first line of defense against terrorists.

Secondly, the handful of Muslims that I know (from Jordan, Syria, and Iran) have never given me any reason to fear for my life.

I believe we should judge people by their actions, not by the actions of their fellow countrymen. Detaining dual citizens and people with legal visas without probable cause is illegal. Trump is a criminal, just like the President's before him.

Fear motivates people to do evil things. Don't fall in its trap.
edit on 1-2-2017 by BELIEVERpriest because: added video and comment

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
What people have not clue about is, that many safe haven for foreign refugees, have specific schools outside the US educational system, where within their own groups they teach their young, in those schools, US history, the constitution or anything American is not part of the curriculum, but only their religious laws and interpretations.

How can we trust a new generation of Americans from refugee parents, that have no loyalties, respect or knowledge of what America is as a nation of laws.

Think about it people, this should be illegal, all schools in the US should be within the guidelines of our educational system or not funding.

Why this is even an issue is beyond me.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

First of all, in America, we have laws, and we have the Second Amendment. That should be our first line of defense against terrorists.

Actually our military is our first line of defense. The Second Amendment is meant for personal protection of our life.

Secondly, the handful of Muslims that I know (from Jordan, Syria, and Iran) have never given me any reason to fear for my life.

Handful? If you watched the video you would have understood what this man is saying. I guess be glad you are not living in Iraq right now.

I believe we should judge people by their actions, not by the actions of their fellow countrymen. Detaining dual citizens without probable cause is illegal. Trump is a criminal, just like the President's before him.

Yes well unfortunately everyone feels that people should be judged on their own actions, but I guess they just look the other way when they are in a group. A group that is raised to believe it is okay to kill an infidel. Whether they do it or not is another story. They are raised to still believe it is okay. So we have that issue.

Did you even watch the last part of that second video you posted?

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

The Nation is broken and the progressives don't seem to even want to understand it. It is insane really. Rational and discriminate thinking has seemed to be left out of our educational system.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

So the military is your first line of defense when you get mugged or assaulted in the streets? Yeah. Good luck to you.

I watched the video. I'm not saying that the man's observations are wrong, I'm simply saying that you can't arrest people for crimes they haven't even committed.

Bottom line is, that we have the Bill of Rights which applies to anyone on American soil. If you take those rights away from people that you deem unpopular (because of fear/bigotry), then you are effectively surrendering your own rights.

If you're really afraid of terrorists, then arm yourself. Its your right to do so. The military doesn't have time to follow you around and protect you.

edit on 1-2-2017 by BELIEVERpriest because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

You count your life in facebook?

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   

So the military is your first line of defense when you get mugged or assaulted in the streets? Yeah. Good luck to you.

You said Terrorists. Now you are saying mugged. You can't change facts during a debate and say see, see, see.

I watched the video. I'm not saying that the man's observations are wrong, I'm simply saying that you can't arrest people for crimes they haven't even committed.

Being detained is far from being arrested. I expect my President to do everything he can to keep people out that want to hurt American citizens. You may disagree, but that is on you.

Bottom line is, that we have the Bill of Rights which applies to anyone on American soil. If you take those rights away from people that you deem unpopular (because of fear/bigotry), then you are effectively surrendering your own rights.

Congress has nearly full authority to regulate immigration without interference from the courts. When faced with the possibility that our vetting process is lacking, and "terrorists" can get in and, from your definition of a terrorist, mug you, I stand firmly behind my President for his decision.

If you're really afraid of terrorists, then arm yourself. Its your right to do so. The military doesn't have time to follow you around and protect you.

Oh I am armed in case of a "mugging", but if you are so naive as to believe this just will not happen, or oh it's okay if this happens, at least I am not discriminating against a would be terrorist, then you are far from a real world rational thinker.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: gription

What? I don't even know what that means. lol

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Don't lecture on facts when Trump's admin employs Alt-Facts. My point is, anyone could be a terrorist. The military can not protect you when an event happens.

Congress does not have the right to override the Fourth Amendment. No one has that authority.

I'm not naïve. I've seen all he recent terrorist attacks on American soil...all of which could have been stopped by armed citizens, but the government doesn't want citizens to be armed.

Life is a hazard. Get used to it. I'll leave you with this.

Proverbs 28:1The wicked flee when no one is pursuing, But the righteous are bold as a lion.

Donald Trump is a tyrant. He has already violated two Amendments of our Bill of Rights. What goes around comes around. Maybe not today, but it will happen. A wise man would not be defending him.
edit on 1-2-2017 by BELIEVERpriest because: typo

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Don't lecture on facts

Dear lord man.

Congress does not have the right to override the Fourth Amendment. No one has that authority.

Congress has nearly full authority to regulate immigration without interference from the courts

www.slate.com...

I'm not naïve. I've seen all he recent terrorist attacks on American soil...all of which could have been stopped by armed citizens, but the government doesn't want citizens to be armed.

You do know that Obama brought up "Something needs to be done about all these guns" every chance he got. You do know that Trump is very pro gun rights don't you?

Donald Trump is a tyrant. He has already violated two Amendments of our Bill of Rights. What goes around comes around. Maybe not today, but it will happen. A wise man would not be defending him.

Trump has violated nothing. I expect him to do everything he can to protect the American people. Do you not understand. International airports are a matter altogether.

www.airportwatch.org.uk...

Snowden just latest in list of figures trapped in transit limbo

top topics

<<   2 >>

join