It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UC Berkeley cancels Breitbart provocateur Milo Yiannopoulos event as protests turn violent

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
This Is The New Normal. If the left doesn't like what you have to say they shut you down. Yet they continue to call Trump the Nazi. I can't figure it out for the life of me

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Milo was just on Tucker Carlson talking about the situation. @12:25

edit on 1-2-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Thank you leftists and lgqbt community for all you are doing.

I am glad you are burning equipment paid for with my tax dollars and polluting the environment with the toxic fumes.

Thank you for opposing free speech.

Thank you for destroying your own campus and tarnishing your reputations.

You are doing your part to ensure that more people move away and distance themselves from the progressive/leftist S2it show.

God I hate California!

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
how come no one on here is accusing milo of being a paid shill? how come no one is pointing out he is not from our country and why is he commenting on our politics? you know damn well you would be dismissing him out right just like you did all the trump protesters and celebrities who speak out against trump and his policies but since you approve of his message its ok?

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

What does that have to do with rioters shutting down free speech?

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Milo was just on Tucker Carlson talking about the situation. @12:25

Thanks for the vid, I will post it in my liberal hypocrisy thread. This is getting REALLY old.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
how come no one on here is accusing milo of being a paid shill? how come no one is pointing out he is not from our country and why is he commenting on our politics? you know damn well you would be dismissing him out right just like you did all the trump protesters and celebrities who speak out against trump and his policies but since you approve of his message its ok?

Well your post takes the cake.

People beaten, property destroyed, mass riot, all to silence free speech.

And you have no comment on that.

Well since you are want to call out hypocrisy, can you show me one, just one instance of a liberal speaker that conservatives have rioted and attacked fans of an succeeded in keeping from speaking?

I can show you this over and over again on the left, so I assume you can find plenty of examples of the right doing this.

Oh and edit to add...

Its ok to call people shills or hate people commenting on whatever political belief you want. Whats not ok is to riot to silence their speech. Are you really so blind you can't see that?
edit on 1-2-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

i do not agree with the protesters starting fires or resorting to violence, i also do not agree with people from other countries coming directly in to the fire to talk about our countries problems. i liken it to david duke going to a jewish synagogue to make a speech. what exactly did milo and breitbart think was going to happen, that they would be met with open arms?

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

By the moment the camera gets close to the body, it is just an unmoving body.

Someone strikes the body again with their stick anyway.

The person filming says "Holy #. They're beating people here" and that is the end of the video.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: JinMI

i do not agree with the protesters starting fires or resorting to violence, i also do not agree with people from other countries coming directly in to the fire to talk about our countries problems. i liken it to david duke going to a jewish synagogue to make a speech. what exactly did milo and breitbart think was going to happen, that they would be met with open arms?

Have you stopped to think that maybe, perhaps, possibly these problems exist in his country as well? He is an employee of Breitbart...a US company.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join