It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama may challenge Trump more forcefully in coming months, report says

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Racist, racist, racist the most misused word in America this days, I think I am going to get a T shirt with the word written 3 times, then at the bottom I will have the losers excuse

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

That will probably never happen. Last time I checked we didn't have a problem with violence against vampires.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Racist, racist, racist the most misused word in America this days, I think I am going to get a T shirt with the word written 3 times, then at the bottom I will have the losers excuse

The problem isn't the word. And if you're hearing it too much, in a way that bothers you, you might want to self reflect on that.

Racism has divided America... Obama got elected, and closeted racism rose to the surface. You yourself... When you talk about people loving Obama, you dismiss the idea saying it's Muslims, refugees, and illegal immigrants... I'm not saying you're overtly racist or bigoted... but it's there.... You really should self reflect. People from all walks, all nationalities love Obama. His approval rating hit 60%... while Trump's is in the 30's.

I grew up in the midwest... the racism is everywhere... not in a cross burning way... but in the assumptions and the simple 'not knowing'... and sometimes you'll even hear the N word tossed around... But there's lots of tolerance and love in the midwest also... a lot of those people love the opportunity to make friends with a Muslim, a refugee, immigrant, or any person of color... because it's such a land of white... it feels good to meet people who are different. It helps us lose that ignorance.

After moving to California... that's where I learned what real diversity was. I love California. I love Los Angeles. It's a little full of itself and over populated, but also beautiful and forward thinking and I think it has to be one of the greatest cities in the world.

edit on 2-2-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

No, you love Obama,

As a president he was a failure.

Plain and simple.

The results of his failures are now been exposed and about to get very ugly, if he comes back to campaign against Trump that is the rightful president of this country right now.

I guess Obama is about to become the leader of the anarchist opposition raising in this nation right now if he becomes and Activist.

That is what you fail to see.

An ex president gathering an opposition to fight the sitting new president, and approving protest and dissent.

Open you eyes before is too late, Obama is not a God.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Which will never happen? Obama staying away or Obama knowing how to use a fire extinguisher?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Trump saying my sons look like that.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Oh I bet at some point in the next 4 years trump pulls that line out.....and at the most inappropriate time as well.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

No, you love Obama,

As a president he was a failure.

Plain and simple.

The results of his failures are now been exposed and about to get very ugly, if he comes back to campaign against Trump that is the rightful president of this country right now.

I guess Obama is about to become the leader of the anarchist opposition raising in this nation right now if he becomes and Activist.

That is what you fail to see.

An ex president gathering an opposition to fight the sitting new president, and approving protest and dissent.

Open you eyes before is too late, Obama is not a God.

He wasn't a failure in any way. He did great. He fought the good fight and he did it with class. Nobody is saying Obama is a God. Don't be so simple minded.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Let me tell you something I have been voting either side since 1978, I know about politics, political parties and their political rats.

I voted for Obama hope and change in his first term.

But the second term I knew he was a frog.

Plain and simple.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Let me tell you something I have been voting either side since 1978, I know about politics, political parties and their political rats.

I voted for Obama hope and change in his first term.

But the second term I knew he was a frog.

Plain and simple.

Well, I disagree... and based on other things you've said, I don't think you're all that enlightened on the subject. But you're entitled to your opinion.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Well, I disagree... and based on other things you've said, I don't think you're all that enlightened on the subject. But you're entitled to your opinion.

Yes, it tends to be like that when people doesn't agree with certain topics.

Still I bet you, you would have love my post when I was all for Obama in his first term.

Touché.

No hard feelings.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Obama had better head-for-the-hills/ or bug-out as it were...

as I think that the Trumps' America First Policy might very well deem the retired potus#44 as inciting Insurrection even as the TAFP builds the case of USA Vs. Soros as a Regime-Change-financier, supporting Anarchy against the lawfully & democratically elected Fed Govt

both are criminal activities that went unattended for far too long
edit on nd28148605595902192017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Yes, it tends to be like that when people doesn't agree with certain topics.

Still I bet you, you would have love my post when I was all for Obama in his first term.

Touché.

No hard feelings.

I might have loved it. I might have. There was so much blatant obstruction against Obama. It was obvious. If you actually bought into the opposition, it's hard to respect that.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

No, I watched Obama like a hawk after all the first historical black president, what an accomplishment, but right after he won the elections and he came out of his first meeting with the security briefing after been sworn in, I knew right then and on that same minute that he was not going to be successful.

That much I knew back then.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

I agree, US needs to go after that piece of crap Soros.

But we can not ignore Obama broken silence that may encouraged more violent protest against a newly appointed president. Is un-American what he did, as a former president. Even Hillary knows how to play by the rules.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

No, I watched Obama like a hawk after all the first historical black president, what an accomplishment, but right after he won the elections and he came out of his first meeting with the security briefing after been sworn in, I knew right then and on that same minute that he was not going to be successful.

That much I knew back then.

I was independent. I watched him too, and the guy brought wisdom to that office. He faced a party that made it their goal to not cooperate on any level... the opposition was built on conspiracy theories like he was a secret gay Muslim communist. From an independent point of view, the Republicans were total douche's appealing to the lowest common denominator. Their propaganda is just to simple and dumb for me. I'm not their audience. Obama spoke from a place of wisdom and common sense and he did not engage in low level insults.... like this childish little douche bag we have now. This guy... there's no way to respect him. There's just not. He's just a horrible human being. 
edit on 2-2-2017 by spiritualzombie because: my better self

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join