It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama may challenge Trump more forcefully in coming months, report says

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle Of what?

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

And that is why he is coming back to challenge Trump, really? you need to open your eyes and smell the hypocrisy.

Obama was the most divisive president ever in our modern era, he screw the nation so much that the democrats are now scrambling to stay alive as a party and to make things worst they are pandering to the wrong people, in order to create chaos, Lord have mercy.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

ha! I saw what you just did there!

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Underfire2

That is the problem, he crated a racial division in the nation, incited violence and dissent against authority, now he is coming back to push all the misinformed, to keep the violence and dissent.

And because he never care two rat asses about the US and the American people he is going to do it in full force.

Let's just be clear- Obama didnt create a racial division. Racists did that all on their own.

Lets be extremely clear! Obama. the democrats, and the MSM have worked very hard to create racial division. They have used every dirty underhanded trick in the book to do so.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

That is what he said. The racist did it. Obama is the racist bigot.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Obama is No Longer Holding Public Office , therefore his Opinions should be kept to himself .

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I'd drink a whole case of something if that ever happened just to celebrate!

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   

And that is why he is coming back to challenge Trump, really? you need to open your eyes and smell the hypocrisy.

Obama was the most divisive president ever in our modern era, he screw the nation so much that the democrats are now scrambling to stay alive as a party and to make things worst they are pandering to the wrong people, in order to create chaos, Lord have mercy.

Psst-- only divisive for the racists... most people of all nationalities felt no divisions-- in fact he's one of the most loved and respected President's ever by people all over the world.

I say again... it was the racists who said he was divisive. The same racists who want a wall and muslim bans and blame black people for police brutality. Sorry, just the facts.
edit on 1-2-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: brutus61

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

a reply to: Underfire2

That is the problem, he crated a racial division in the nation, incited violence and dissent against authority, now he is coming back to push all the misinformed, to keep the violence and dissent.

And because he never care two rat asses about the US and the American people he is going to do it in full force.

Let's just be clear- Obama didnt create a racial division. Racists did that all on their own.

Lets be extremely clear! Obama. the democrats, and the MSM have worked very hard to create racial division. They have used every dirty underhanded trick in the book to do so.

Haha let's be clear-- you're repeating a dog whistle meant to attract fellow racists. He did not cause division except for people who were already racist.
edit on 1-2-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LuXTeN

Smarter then your average bear

edit on 1-2-2017 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   

I tell you who were the ones that loved Obama, Muslims refugees and illegal immigrants.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

marg, you're one of the most in tune to reality, women, besides myself of course, that i've seen on this forum.

People have lost their common sense or something, I don't get it. It seems logical to me.

Kudos Sister!

edit on 2-2-2017 by LuXTeN because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: LuXTeN

Is ok and thanks, but I been here for a few elections already, is about the same type of discussions, some people will keep pushing regardless and that is the way it is.

But I have to say this elections is actually different when it comes to the vitriol that some are expressing.

I am very vocal about issues and try no to be angry, but darn I have never been this vocal and am starting to get angry.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

lol I know what you mean.

and the global warming thing, i agree with you as well. I believe Trump has mentioned it as well!

Here's to Retribution

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   

cant wait for the day when trump says.......my sons look like that

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

cant wait for the day when trump says.......my sons look like that

LOL yeah that hugely divisive moment when Obama showed empathy toward a black family who lost their son. So divisive that he would blatantly remind us that he's black.

Only the racists were bothered.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   

I tell you who were the ones that loved Obama, Muslims refugees and illegal immigrants.

You should self reflect on what you just said. Is there a problem with Muslims and refugees loving Obama?

People of all walks love Obama. Greatest President of my lifetime.

Only the racists found him to be divisive.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

What did Obama do to earn the greatest president of your life time?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Wise, compassionate, thoughtful, calming, and confident. He steered the ship well. His fight for healthcare; ending the pre-existing conditions exception; his attention on Climate Change, and equality. His awesome nature. When he sang Amazing Grace... His spirit so inspiring. He's just a class act.... and when I found myself so hateful and angry of Republicans, he would give speech that would help me check myself, and see their value... and more often than not, he was right.

We don't have that at all anymore. We have a mentally ill child who insults and relishes conflict and blatantly feeds division... he doesn't offer careful thoughtful ideas... he doesn't bring any higher level thinking to the table. He brings us all to lowest level. He's a total scum bag human sh#t stain. He's a loud mouth bully d#ck head. But I try to remember Obama's wisdom and his words and other words of togetherness... Because God knows if liberals don't strive for togetherness NO ONE will. So I try... but the fact is we have a sh#t pile of a human being in the oval office.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join