It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama may challenge Trump more forcefully in coming months, report says

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I think this is where Obama is very useful. Organizing communities, he was not ready for the pace that a president has to keep, and he was not properly vetted.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Any time in that 8 years that he served, he came on the TV it was changed. No NWO Muslims on my TV, it's a rule in my house.

link   
Obama is playing with fire!

If Trump wants to, he should be able to uncover all sorts of dirty deals that Obama signed.

Then he can
refuse
a pardon and send the ex-pres away. Of course, Obama would have flown the coop by then and it will be telling where he decides to flee to.

P

link   
a reply to: seasonal

Polls show Obama left the office both popular and trusted.

Well I think we all know just how those polls show the truth.

Good thread.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Underfire2

I stopped watching his crap on his second term, because I admit I was one of those that fell for the hope and change and voted for him in his first term.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

No I mean Obama himself, and his buddies. Soros included. We all know what they're trying to do and it's disgusting. This guy is anything but a gentleman, he's insane.

Yes exactly! They're as transparent as glass. Yet that's how psychopaths think, they twist everything and weak minds bend to their every whim. They all need to piss off and go away, no one likes them. No one wants them.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Maybe Obama is what some feared he would be.

He has a lot of work to do.
So far, his army consists of old liberal women and liberal arts students and teachers.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

I didn't like Obama's policy. I found his comments to be racially divisive and simplistic, kind of like a 12 year olds view on how the would should work.

He was not ready for the role of POTUS. The would is less stable and the US role on the world's stage was deeply diminished.
edit on 1-2-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

I did notice that Hillary's following took a nose dive when Obama spoke out and said he supported her. That was a death blow.

So much for those polls in his favor.
edit on 1-2-2017 by Underfire2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

When the hell is the UN going to make him Secretary General so he can do some real damage to the US?

Trump Will square off with barry if they do. President Trump will clean his clock and hand him his ass. President trump.

Obama is a fool

Here are biblical references to a fool
Characteristics of A Fool

It is much easier to identify a fool in terms of what he is not than in terms of what he is. Notice the following characteristics of the fool as the Book of Proverbs describes him.

1. THE FOOL IS UNRIGHTEOUS. The fool hates what is holy, righteous, and good, and he loves evil.

Desire realized is sweet to the soul, But it is an abomination to fools to depart from evil (13:19).

Doing wickedness is like sport to a fool; And so is wisdom to a man of understanding (10:23).

Fools mock at sin, But among the upright there is good will (14:9).

2. THE FOOL IS UNWISE. Throughout Proverbs the fool is the counterpart of the wise. Wisdom is contrasted with folly. The fool does not possess wisdom, cannot obtain wisdom, and would not obtain it if he could.
◦THE FOOL DOES NOT POSSESS WISDOM;

The lips of the righteous feed many, But fools die for lack of understanding (10:21; cf. 1:20-33).
◦THE FOOL IS NOT CAPABLE OF OBTAINING WISDOM:

Why is there a price in the hand of a fool to buy wisdom, When he has no sense [literally, “heart”]? (17:16).

A scoffer seeks wisdom, and finds none, But knowledge is easy to him who has understanding (14:6).

Wisdom is too high for a fool, He will not open his mouth in the gate (24:7).

The fool has no capacity for wisdom. In the words of 17:16, he has “no heart” for it. He may seem to seek wisdom, but is incapable of recognizing or retaining it.
◦THE FOOL HAS NO DESIRE FOR WISDOM, AND WOULD REJECT IT EVEN IF HE COULD ACQUIRE IT BECAUSE HE HATES IT:

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge; Fools despise wisdom and instruction (1:7; cf. 1:22).

The mind of the intelligent seeks knowledge, But the mouth of fools feeds on folly (15:14).

A fool does not delight in understanding, But only in revealing his own mind (18:2).

Do not speak in the hearing of a fool, For he will despise the wisdom of your words (23:9).

The fool is not neutral toward wisdom--he hates it. Wisdom is to the fool what liver is to me: as freely and frequently as it may be offered to me, I will do everything I can to avoid it.

3. THE FOOL IS UNREALISTIC. The fool fails to see things as they are. Reality is distorted by the fool’s distorted outlook on life.
◦THE FOOL IS UNREALISTIC ABOUT HIMSELF in that he overestimates his knowledge and abilities:

“Proud,” “Haughty,” “Scoffer,” are his names, Who acts with insolent pride (21:24).
◦THE FOOL IS UNREALISTIC ABOUT LIFE. He thinks wisdom can be obtained easily, like purchasing a candy bar at a corner drug store.

Why is there a price in the hand of a fool to buy wisdom, When he has no sense? (17:16).
◦THE FOOL IS UNCONCERNED WITH PRESENT REALITIES, and is a wishful thinker. His “ship” is always about to “come in.”

Wisdom is in the presence of the one who has understanding, But the eyes of a fool are on the ends of the earth (17:24).

4. THE FOOL IS UNDISCIPLINED. The fool looks upon self-control as a needless and useless denial of present pleasure. Because of this, every area of his life lacks discipline.
◦THE FOOL IS UNDISCIPLINED WITH HIS MONEY AND MATERIAL RESOURCES:

There is precious treasure and oil in the dwelling of the wise, But a foolish man swallows it up (21:30).
◦THE FOOL IS UNDISCIPLINED WITH HIS TEMPER:

A fool’s vexation is known at once, But a prudent man conceals dishonor (12:16).

A fool always loses his temper, But a wise man holds it back (29:11).
◦THE FOOL IS UNDISCIPLINED WITH HIS MOUTH:

A prudent man conceals knowledge, But the heart of fools proclaims folly (12:23, cf. 10:14).

The tongue of the wise makes knowledge acceptable, But the mouth of fools spouts folly (15:2; cf. 18:2,7).

It is little wonder that the fool is referred to as a “babbling fool” (literally, the foolish of lips, 10:8,10).

5. THE FOOL IS UNRELIABLE.
◦HE IS UNRELIABLE IN HIS WORK: The fool is dishonest and evil and cannot be trusted in any area.

He cuts off his own feet, and drinks violence . He sends a message by the hand of a fool (26:6).

Like an archer who wounds everyone, So is he who hires a fool or who hires those who pass by (26:10).
◦HE IS UNRELIABLE IN HIS WORDS. The words of the fool are always to be questioned. He is a liar, a deceiver, and a slanderer.

He who conceals hatred has lying lips, And he who spreads slander is a fool (10:18).

The wisdom of the prudent is to understand his way, But the folly of fools is deceit (14:8).

Better is a poor man who walks in his integrity Than he who is perverse in speech and is a fool (19:1).

Even what the fool believes to be true may be only his worthless opinion. The tongue of the wise makes knowledge acceptable, But the mouth of fools spouts folly (15:2).

The lips of the wise spread knowledge, But the hearts of fools are not so (15:7, cf. v. 14).

6. THE FOOL IS UNTEACHABLE. Try as you like, attempting to teach a fool is frustrating at best, and often painful. Whenever a fool is faced with wisdom and instruction, he will reject it.

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge; Fools despise wisdom and instruction (1:7).

Because they hated knowledge, And did not choose the fear of the Lord. They would not accept my counsel, They spurned all my reproof So they shall eat of the fruit of their own way, And be satiated with their own devices. For the waywardness of the naive shall kill them, And the complacency of fools shall destroy them (1:29-32).

Whenever the fool is disciplined, he resists it.

A fool rejects his father’s discipline, But he who regards reproof is prudent (15:5).

He who corrects a scoffer gets dishonor for himself, And he who reproves wicked man gets insults for himself. Do not reprove a scoffer, lest he hate you. Reprove a wise man, and he will love you (9:7-8).

A scoffer does not love one who reproves him, He will not go to the wise (15:12).

The folly of a fool is deep-seated. No matter how hard one strives to rid the fool of his folly, such efforts end in failure. A fool and his folly are seemingly inseparable.
The fool cannot even learn from his own mistakes. Given the opportunity, he will repeat his folly:

It is ironic, but true, that while the fool refuses to be taught, he is eager to teach others from his abundance of “wisdom.”

A prudent man conceals knowledge, But the heart of fools proclaims folly (12:23).

A fool does not delight in understanding, But only in revealing his own mind (18:2).

7. THE FOOL IS UNPLEASANT, UNLIKED, AND UNDESIRABLE. The fool is a menace, a detriment to society. He is a pain to his parents, for he hates them (15:20) and causes them grief (10:1; 17:21,25; 19:23). He is a disaster wherever he goes (10:14; 17:12).He hinders the understanding of others (14:7).His speech is slanderous (10:18). The fool is quarrelsome (20:3), and he stirs up dissension and anger.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Wow i do believe the democrats have gone full retard and reached epic levels of desperation if they don't think this isnt going to back fire on them.

I look forward to this stupidity. Can Hillary also step forward .lol

I wonder if obamas biggest fear is having trump unite americans as one vs the racial tension he helped fuel with the help of the dnc and MSM?

edit on 42228America/ChicagoWed, 01 Feb 2017 21:42:05 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Ha, ha, perhaps the polls that is been talked about is the same ones that gave Hillary the white house until it was obvious that Trump had more electoral votes.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

That is the problem, he crated a racial division in the nation, incited violence and dissent against authority, now he is coming back to push all the misinformed, to keep the violence and dissent.

And because he never care two rat asses about the US and the American people he is going to do it in full force.

No the racist created racial division in this country.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Why would you poke the bear better known as Trump?

I would not do that.
edit on 1-2-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I am sure that if Obama comes forward she will be standing next to him, that is the only way that she can come out from the hole she is hiding.

The idea is to create more chaos and dissent within the population that will listen to anything they say.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Amazing all that scripture you quote is describing Donald J. Trump to the letter.
edit on 1-2-2017 by Pyle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

lol that's pitiful!

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

I hope they can that nutjob. He's a walking health hazard to everyone!

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

It should come as no surprise that he is not going to go away like Bush did. He bought a damn house in Washington DC for a reason.

Well I mean the only job he had before becoming a Senator and then the President was a .........community activist?

No wonder our government is so f$E$%%#! Damn shame a poor intelligent person stands no chance to govern, versus a pure bread groomed from birth total dipsnip who is guaranteed a political spot?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join