It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama may challenge Trump more forcefully in coming months, report says

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
It took 10 days for Obama's spokesperson to come out and make disparaging comments about a Trump executive order. The comment was about the people protesting when an American value is at stake. So basically Trump is against American values.
This is one of the only times I remember Obama not dithering in making a decision, and it only took 10 days.

Former President Obama condemns Trump's immigration order

It took former President Obama 10 days from leaving the White House before he spoke out against President Trump’s order to temporarily ban people from seven predominately Muslim countries.

The statement was from a spokesman, and it did not attack Trump directly. Rather it appealed to protesters.

“President Obama is heartened by the level of engagement taking place in communities around the country,” Kevin Lewis, a spokesman for the former president, said in a statement. “Citizens exercising their constitutional right to assemble, organize and have their voices heard by their elected officials is exactly what we expect to see when American values are at stake.”
www.foxnews.com...

Sources say Obama is likely saving a more assertive challenge because he only gets one first time to take on Trump. Obama is playing it safe because if he is constantly interfering, it will be seen as nitpicking. We will see if Obama can keep his spokesman under control.

Sources told the magazine that Obama is likely saving a more assertive challenge because “knows he only gets one change at it being the first time that he takes on Trump himself.”

Polls show Obama left the office both popular and trusted.He had appeared more cautious about diluting his influence by quickly second-guessing Trump. Doing so could make it easier for Trump to dismiss critiques as predictable partisan nitpicking. And becoming the face of Trump's opposition could make it harder for the next generation of Democratic leaders to emerge.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Berry had his chance he needs to just fade away and start a foundation or something. After the last 8 years of "I have a pen and a phone" or "I won, deal with it". No Mr ex-president you deal with it now step off.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Why can't the guy just go away. His era is over, his damage is done. Now, just make like a tree and get outta here.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
The man is a frog, he needs to shut the hell up and go back to the hole where he came from, I am sure that with all the crap and corruption that he left behind finally, people are now understanding why the country is all mess up, nobody is going to listen to the frog, unless they are Muslim and illegal immigrants, he is none consequential anymore.

I am sure he will come out in his Muslim regalia.

What a joke, the more the Democrats think they are helping themselves they keep digging their grave deeper and deeper.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

It should come as no surprise that he is not going to go away like Bush did. He bought a damn house in Washington DC for a reason.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Not interested in Obamas opinion, go have dinner with Madonna! BJs are included with your vote! She owns you one, just have to pretend it's a guy!

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
If he does, I bet he will wish he wouldn't have.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

this sounds like that article where they said a Mexican 'official', who left office since 2003, said Mexican government is going to unleash cartels if the US doesnt ease tension.. .

Obama is an unemployed civilian now. and these reports just slowly fade into obscurity until next weeks report instigating more division....
-----

not even you must believe this gem...

Polls show Obama left the office both popular and trusted.He had appeared more cautious about diluting his influence by quickly second-guessing Trump.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Let the first black Muslim ex president say what he wants, it won't make a difference. In fact I don't think anyone cares except those hypnotized by Hillary.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

When the hell is the UN going to make him Secretary General so he can do some real damage to the US?

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Obummer dug himself and his party quite a hole, and left if for all of us. I do have a Michelle fantasy though. Let's just say it involves he/she sharing the same cell as her husband... Gotta keep it pg here but...you know...

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
if he does trump will only be more popular

obama could finish off the dems if he doesnt stay away

the only way he could be effective is if he showed up at berkley tonight with a fire extinguisher

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Underfire2

That is the problem, he crated a racial division in the nation, incited violence and dissent against authority, now he is coming back to push all the misinformed, to keep the violence and dissent.

And because he never care two rat asses about the US and the American people he is going to do it in full force.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

I found it funny he (his spokesman) was just chipper as hell at all the demonstrations, that will end up in riots. Seems like the community organizer still thinks sit ins and chants will fix this 10 days of torture.

He had 8 years, he was in no way ready to be POTUS, and he was not properly vetted.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

This tells me what a loser Obama really is. He doesn't lose well, like a Man.

This shows his character and how flawed it really is.

link   
Democrats have nobody else with any credibility to handle the issues.

Schumer and Pelosi are crack pots and that's all the Democrats have.

Obama is still popular with the "fold".

Obama will screw it up even more now !!

Great.

link   
barry needs to just shut up for his own good, he has too many skeletons in his closet and trump is a position now to expose and if need be prosecute those skeletons.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: LuXTeN

Do you mean Obama's party.

I agree, if he was so crapping popular, and endorsed Hillary the faint, then why couldn't she take the midwest?

link   
Obama is ignoring tradition???
Obama is unable to rise above the fray???
Obama is a hypocrital failure unable to let go of the spotlight???

What a Shocker!!!!

Sidenote: makes it easy to see how liberal king FDR so easily dismissed tradition....if you are a profound narcisist who believes you and you alone know the answers to every question the justification for believing the rules don't apply to you is simple...

Take a narcissistic progressive and just add water[read power]

Also, I'm sure obama will cry again soon...

Newaflash obama....your legacy is over..and will soon be erased from the history books...
Lol..you will be reduced to a parentheses in the history books known only for the superficial idolatry of the left and your status as "first" half-black president....past that your legacy is bereft of accomplishment as it will be completely obliterated...

-Chris

link   
a reply to: LuXTeN

The Democrat leadership is the one that probably is bringing him back to gain memento and he is more than happy to do it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join