It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happening Now: Anarchists, Antifa Protesters Shutdown Milo at UC Berkeley

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:17 AM
link   
The situation in the US starts to smell a lot like the beginning of the so called 'colored revolutions'.

Egypt, Lybia, Syria, Ukraine.

I am starting to get worried.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh
I really wish his events would stop being shut down. His new content is being slowed to a trickle. I took him seriously before the election, and I think it's doubly important to do so now.

Instead, these antifa douchebags are going to keep pushing and prodding and pouting till they get the fascist response they want.

They are shaping their own reality through stupidity. Part of me feels bad for them, then another part of me wants to go after them with a pick axe handle.

That is exactly what they are trying to provoke---the reptilian side of the brain---because they know that by making your baser side come out, they've gained control over you.
I'd much rather see them led away to jail and be locked away from polite society for quite some time, long enough to make them appreciate freedom once they've paid their debts to society.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikegrouchy

Trump is trying to end the Iranian Sex Slave Trade.

He isn't going to waste a second on the infantile scum of Berkeley.

Looks like I was wrong.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Milo is a deliberate agent provocateur.

He was sent to give this speech precisely because they knew it would be protested and halted.

Thus allowing the Trump supporters to say all of the things they've been saying in this thread about how evil the Left are for stopping the free speech of this hate-spewing scumbag Milo.

Thus, Trump supporters are being manipulated into defending the indefensible, whilst feeling like they are justified and righteous in doing so.

You're all being manipulated.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

He was sent to give this speech precisely because they knew it would be protested and halted.

Thus allowing the Trump supporters to say all of the things they've been saying in this thread about how evil the Left are for stopping the free speech of this hate-spewing scumbag Milo.

Thus, Trump supporters are being manipulated into defending the indefensible, whilst feeling like they are justified and righteous in doing so.

Victim blaming.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Reality.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

Milo is a deliberate agent provocateur. He was sent to give this speech precisely because they knew it would be protested and halted.

So what you are saying is that the Left are pretty dumb and fell for it hook line and sinker?

While the Republicans were right all along with there assumption on how easy the left gets triggered , the lefts violent nature, and their lack of tolerance for difference in opinion?

edit on 22228America/ChicagoThu, 02 Feb 2017 08:22:04 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Nothing says you are idealogically correct better than screaming and burning stuff!!

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

Which is a label you can give to anyone saying things the left doesn't like.

Says the guy trying to rationalize the violent suppression of free speech. If your arguments were good, you could defeat milo in the arena of ideas, but as we can see your arguments aren't very good.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

To be fair, Milo does refer to himself as a troll. He's purposefully trying to elicit reactions like this.

Of course that doesn't justify what these Antifa scum did.

Also, people should stop equating these wastes of space with liberals. They hate liberals just as much as they hate conservatives.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: mikegrouchy

That's kind of dumb. There's no indication the ones that started the riot were even students at Berkeley. San Francisco and Oakland are a hot bed for these Antifa/Black Bloc types. Just look at the Occupy Oakland protests.

Furthermore, it isn't like the school condoned these actions. So why should the school be punished for the actions of a few?

Finally, from what I can tell, the majority of Berkeley's federal funding comes in the form of research grants. So the only thing such a move would do is set us back in advancing human knowledge. Then again, considering Trump's antiscience stance so far he might see that as a good thing.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

That's kind of dumb. There's no indication the ones that started the riot were even students at Berkeley. San Francisco and Oakland are a hot bed for these Antifa/Black Bloc types. Just look at the Occupy Oakland protests.

Furthermore, it isn't like the school condoned these actions. So why should the school be punished for the actions of a few?

Finally, from what I can tell, the majority of Berkeley's federal funding comes in the form of research grants. So the only thing such a move would do is set us back in advancing human knowledge. Then again, considering Trump's antiscience stance so far he might see that as a good thing.

Oh, we want to know who they are?

They are the prophesized black flag army of the Iranian Mahdi.

The reader probably thinks I'm either crazy or being hyperbolic.

The rioters themselves probably think they are not serving Iran.

But the day after President Trump puts Iran on notice, protests in America escalate to riots and beatings.

In the final analysis it will be shown that the mask wearing, black flag wielding, people were defending the world wide Iranian Sex Slave Trade.

And their only defense will be to say "we did not know".

edit on 2-2-2017 by mikegrouchy because: format

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikegrouchy

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Oh, we want to know who they are?

They are the prophesized black flag army of the Iranian Mahdi.

The reader probably thinks I'm either crazy or being hyperbolic.

The rioters themselves probably think they are not serving Iran.

But the day after President Trump puts Iran on notice, protests in America escalate to riots and beatings.

In the final analysis it will be shown that the mask wearing, black flag wielding, people were defending the world wide Iranian Sex Slave Trade.

And their only defense will be to say "we did not know".

You are being both crazy and hyperbolic

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

You are being both crazy and hyperbolic

Meanwhile ... In Iran . . .

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Something he is fond of talking about is the rates of domestic violence. I was surprised to see this. Much higher than I expected.

The National Violence Against Women survey found that 21.5 percent of men and 35.4 percent of women living with a same-sex partner experienced intimate-partner physical violence in their lifetimes, compared with 7.1 percent and 20.4 percent for men and women, respectively, with a history of only opposite-sex cohabitation.
2 Studies
edit on 2-2-2017 by richapau because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
"Only one thing could have stopped our movement - if our adversaries had understood its principle and from the first day smashed with the utmost brutality the nucleus of our new movement." - adolph hitler

#makeracistsafraidagain
#banmilo
#deportspencer
#trumpforguantanamo

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Was anyone watching this last night? I happened upon it by chance on YouTube of all places, a live stream.

All of a sudden all of the streams went down (jammers?), the news stopped reporting on it. There was one helicopter feed that seemed to show empty streets, and that was the only active feed.

Very Weird! And today it seems to be non-news or buried on MSM websites.

What is going on?!

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I was a teenager when UC Berkley was leading the free speech movement. I strongly supported the free speech movement.

I am deeply saddened to now see UC Berkley at the forefront of silencing speech that some people find offensive.

It is a huge step backwards.

The whole point of free speech in this country is for people to be able to express opinions that may make others uncomfortable.

What a sad day.

BTW, my political views are not in line with Milo but I do believe that he has the right to express his views

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: richapau
a reply to: theantediluvian

Something he is fond of talking about is the rates of domestic violence. I was surprised to see this. Much higher than I expected.

The National Violence Against Women survey found that 21.5 percent of men and 35.4 percent of women living with a same-sex partner experienced intimate-partner physical violence in their lifetimes, compared with 7.1 percent and 20.4 percent for men and women, respectively, with a history of only opposite-sex cohabitation.
2 Studies

Milo intentionally uses sensitive women's issues to push buttons.

He says his job is easy, because all he has to do is trigger audience emotions - - and they do the rest.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join