It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump on phone with Australian leader: 'This was the worst call by far'

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I hope you live there already but if you don't, have a nice flight and don't come back. We have no room here for you. We do, but we don't want you to have it. Have a nice trip, buddy.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Byrd

Remember, he doesn't have any intelligence briefings.

Trump get daily intel briefings since taking office.

He didn't while he was President Elect.

Trump has admitted to not going to intelligence briefings because he's like a smart person.

That is a half truth at best.

Yes, your mockery is based in truth in that his self-aggrandizing is obvious....but His actual claim was about how it is redundant, and that he asked only to be briefed when developments are made.

Come on guys. There are better criticisms to make here.

That said, i concur with Deny Arrogance. Between this and Mexico's. Reuters and AP screwed up HARD...and good lord, it is terrifying how many people are ignoring direct statements from those governments...

Both sides are being subverted hard, and the left seems to be biting the hardest.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

Our Prime Minister is a sneaky son of a bitch he made the deal in the dying days of the Obama administration after Trump had won the election

It would appear than nearly everything (if not everything) that Obama did during his lame-duck period has been in order to cause problems for Trump.

Even though I was no fan of Obama ever since I once voted for him in 2008, I did think that he would be above such petty actions in his last days. I guess fool me multiple times, shame on me...

That is some pretty terrible politicking on both sides of the Pacific on that one.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Any phone call Trump heard is the worst ever.

Do not underestimate Aussies because they can expel US soldiers at a whim. Hell my aussie friends beat up an American Navy outfit for trying to steal my friends crushes, and my friends were just bar brawlers.

Aussies have the best soldiers on the planet and that's not bias, that is fact and if Trump was smart (which we all know he isn't) He'd soften his stance because Australia has strong ties with China, however Australia's Prime Minister backflips and is weak as a wet paper bag so anything is possible.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Satire:

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Interesting to see fake news on the front page of ATS.

Wonder how many people actually believe this story?

ATS going downhill, fast.

www.abc.net.au...

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

The only people that could even stand a chance without nukes would be.... no one currently.

The fun thing to think about is all of the murderous illegal "wars" being waged right now for money and political power. If our "leaders" really wanted to, we could wipe out radical Islam in the matter of days, but instead, they keep the profitable war machine trucking along to ensure that their buddies at the top get more rich, and more powerful.

Currently there are only two widespread threats in this country, and they are inside our borders already.

Radical Progressive Terrorists
Radical Islamic Terrorists

The largest force we face outside of the USA is Russia, but everyone HATES the Trump wants a good relationship with them.

MORE WAR! MORE WAR!

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
...Aussies have the best soldiers on the planet and that's not bias, that is fact...

Where are the facts supporting your statement? Because to me, it sounds like a biased opinion, not facts and I'm sincerely curious as to where you come by that information.

and please don't take that as I am dissing Aussie soldiers either...because I have nothing but the utmost respect for any person that signs up for military service.

and i had to edit and add...

Butthepieisnot

edit on 3-2-2017 by Thanatos0042 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
he starts a war, best thing to do, is to send him to fight it himself!

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto
he starts a war, best thing to do, is to send him to fight it himself!

Maybe read a few more posts?

Third post up from yours has reputable proof the story is fake.

Fake News by the Washington Post yet again.

CNN and WaPo..... the king and queen of fake news.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: poncho1982

I will just wait for the future, its more credible.

Fake news or not, this guy is throwing matches at gun powder since day one.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto
a reply to: poncho1982

I will just wait for the future, its more credible.

Fake news or not, this guy is throwing matches at gun powder since day one.

Good.

I hope he keeps it up.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Turnbull is am A-HOLE.......

Australia has strict immigration requirements. Show up uninvited and expect to be sent packing . "Boat people" who attempt to enter from sea are sent to detention camps, sometimes for years

The Syrians in question been held on remote islands. Were turning into a political problem for Turnbull for allegations of abuse at the camps.

To get rid of them arranged some secret deal with Obama just days after Trump elected. Figured could simply
palm them off on Trump - problem solved......

Quickly learned lesson - YOU DO NOT SCREW WITH TRUMP...!!

Hope Trump told this idiot - They're your F***ing problem ! Deal with it don't think can send them here....

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thanatos0042

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
...Aussies have the best soldiers on the planet and that's not bias, that is fact...

Where are the facts supporting your statement? Because to me, it sounds like a biased opinion, not facts and I'm sincerely curious as to where you come by that information.

and please don't take that as I am dissing Aussie soldiers either...because I have nothing but the utmost respect for any person that signs up for military service.

and i had to edit and add...

Butthepieisnot

Everyone thinks their home soldiers are the best..its a patriotic thing, how ever I would be forwarding that the Spetsnaz and British SAS are in a league of their own with Sayeret up there with them. What Australia does have is the best clearance divers hand down and our SAS are pretty decent but to determine who is the best Special Force Soldier what is the criteria ?

Hand to hand ? Weapons training ? Shooting Skill Set ? Fitness ? Experience/Exposure to combat ? it would have to encompass all these but the true test is in battle, for this to be determined you would have to look at who has the most experience in war and the answer to that is the USA so I would be tilting my favour toward a Delta, Seal or Ranger. Anyone who is untried in battle cannot be deemed the "Best" and the Yanks have it for experience for mine.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: mazzroth

One things for certain, the Aussies have the coolest hats.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
The PM of Australia was complaining about the lack of respect and that Australia has supported every US war. Australia sent sent 1400 troops into Iraq. We sent 130,000. The world takes advantage of us and have huge debts because of it. I think Trump should tell the PM of Australia to shove it. We owe them nothing.

Wonderful, i reckon most Aussies would glad to tell the US to shove it too.

The only problem is that our previous govt, without ever telling us, signed a slave agreement with the US that binds us to them and we cant get out of it. Its called the ANZUS (lap dog) agreement.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue
The only problem is that our previous govt, without ever telling us, signed a slave agreement with the US that binds us to them and we cant get out of it. Its called the ANZUS (lap dog) agreement.

You obviously have no clue at all about the ANZUS treaty, it was actually signed about 25 governments ago...

The resulting treaty was concluded at San Francisco on 1 September 1951, and entered into force on 29 April 1952

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Trump with that realtalk. People cant handle being spoken to in such straight terms, the bull# rhetoric of our old-world leaders is coming to an end.
edit on 4-2-2017 by WorShip because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

The only thing I am complaining about is the length of time it has taken to process these illegal immigrants so we can welcome them as Australians.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightAssassin
The only thing I am complaining about is the length of time it has taken to process these illegal immigrants so we can welcome them as Australians.

They will never become Australians, we do not want them.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join