It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump’s New World Order: Old World Bigotry, Injustice, Tyranny, Corruption and Hatred

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Greven

Uh, GOP held the majority during 6 of those years. There is a certain difference between obstructing from the minority position the way the Dems are trying and the majority simply Disagreeing on a point enough to vote against it.

The GOP reclaimed a majority in the House in 2010, yes - but not in the Senate until 2014.

Two branches of government were under Democrat control, and Republicans obstructed tremendously as the minority party. Denying that they did so is silly; they committed to it from 2008 through 2010 and beyond. Arguing that it makes much of a difference because they weren't the entire minority is sillier.

Did you forget that Republicans refused to act on President Obama's Supreme Court nominee for more than 9 months? That's more than twice as long as any other nominee.
edit on 21Wed, 01 Feb 2017 21:23:14 -0600America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago2 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I highly doubt that Trump will allow just anyone to screw up what he's un-screwing from the last several administrations.

Making America Great Again, won't entail some dummy taking over from him in 2024 only to reverse it all over again.

I can't see that happening at this point.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: LuXTeN
He won't "allow" such a thing?

Are you saying he'll be King instead of President?

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Even after the election. Even with people whom one would ASSUME would be above the petty bickering of bi-partisan BS, because we all joined ATS with the knowledge that it is a ONE PARTY system. Non stop bickering rules. Look, I'm hoping for the best and, preparing for the worst. The endless Anti-Trump, Pro-Trump threads are annihilating this forum.

I was a lurker for a long time but, this election as many know brought out the worst in people. A big part of that I believe is that we've been further divided ever year, every administration. It all seems to have culminated this year. Could it get worse next election cycle? People continue to surprise me ...or disappoint...We need the watchdogs with the political threads but, give it a garsh darn rest. This Trump is Hitler thing is ridiculous, as is Trump is the reincarnation of Jesus.

Healthy debate is absolutely necessary to maintain a strong and logical republic but, the petty squabbling coming from your basest selves is precisely what TPTB want. This is how masses are swayed. I dont see a civil war coming. I dont identify with either party whatsoever but, lets face it. All those SJW'S and leftists probably cant even load a gun let alone maintain it and, even know what its capable of firing. They'd figure a bullet is a bullet right?

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven

No, i think You just did that.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Greven

originally posted by: soficrow
a reply to: watchitburn

Nah. Truth is I worked hard to get that BITCH acronym!

If Trump Speaks, Democrats Only Get Crazy, React Aggressively and are Petulant.

This could sum up the last 8 years, if only you replace Trump with Obama and Democrats with Republicans.

How many Republicans are shutting down airports and beating the hell out of those who supported Obama?

If you are a true Democrat, address those on the extreme left who are destroying your party! If not, then keep on crying! It won't end well for you!

I do remember GOP congress shutting down the government because they didnt get their way.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Dearest OP, don't you ever get tired of whining?
edit on 1-2-2017 by gernblan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

This could sum up the last 8 years, if only you replace Trump with Obama and Democrats with Republicans.

How many Republicans are shutting down airports and beating the hell out of those who supported Obama?

If you are a true Democrat, address those on the extreme left who are destroying your party! If not, then keep on crying! It won't end well for you!

I do remember GOP congress shutting down the government because they didnt get their way.

Yeah, those evil republicans trying to save the country from going hundreds of billions of dollars more into debt, how dare they! Debt is our friend!
edit on 2-2-2017 by TruMcCarthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

originally posted by: Pyle

Yeah, those evil republicans trying to save the country from going hundreds of billions of dollars more into debt, how dare they! Debt is our friend!

Well no it was because they didnt want sequestration that they themselves put in effect if they couldnt reach a budget deal.

They couldnt make a deal with their own Tea Party members that would pass the senate let alone the presidents desk.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: gernblan
Dearest OP, don't you ever get tired of whining?

I'll stop when things change.

But fyi - this thread is meant to highlight all the silliness. And it's an acronym GAME.
Note: the acronyms MUST make a pronounceable word. Players get two entries each. 10 points per good entry.

knowledgehunter0986 got 10 points for
L.I.A.R
"Living In an Alternate Reality"

I changed my OP entry to:
Old World BITCHING
"Old World Bigotry, Injustice, Tyranny, Corruption, Hatred, Intolerance, Nepotism and Greed"

edit on 2/2/17 by soficrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
It would be far more impressive if you could list the things he had done as President that would merit those descriptions you have listed in the title of your post.

I find it intellectually lazy to just list a bunch of articles on the internet without at least giving summaries of the articles.

I am far from being pro Trump but lets get down to reality not labeling and name calling and deal with specifics

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wildbob77

...I find it intellectually lazy to just list a bunch of articles on the internet without at least giving summaries of the articles.

I find it intellectually lazy when people don't read and don't think.

This thread is meant to be silly, and highlight all the silliness. The article titles were cited to substantiate the charge of NWO linked to Trump.

And it's an acronym GAME.
Note: the acronyms MUST make a pronounceable word. Players get two entries each. 10 points per good entry.

L.I.A.R

Old World BITCHING
"Old World Bigotry, Injustice, Tyranny, Corruption, Hatred, Intolerance, Nepotism and Greed"

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
as much as i hate feeding into the mudslinging maelstrom that is splattering around in the wake of the new presidency and acknowledging the sorry state of affairs we have allowed ourselves to be manipulated into creating, i have a few things I want to get off my chest and express for the benefit of anyone who may be paying attention to this corner of the internet.

its only been a month folks, lets hold onto our hats for a few more until we can see where his trajectory is taking us. hard to plot a course from the first 30 days and there is still almost 4 years to get a good feel for what the orange lord has planned for this country. but what I can say right now is that lashing out at your neighbors because of difference in opinion or ethnicity is EXACTLY what he wants. by provoking the entire nation to behave unreasonably, it makes him look reasonable. his methods begin to appear necessary as long as he keeps nudging the hornets nest and making american society look unstable. he is an expert provocateur and we keep taking the bait, making ourselves look bad and making him look successful and helpful. he wants us to be angry, to be fearful, to be guarded and suspicious and aggressive. because that mentality will cripple us as a community - is already crippling us as a nation, as "we the people" - and a crippled community is easier to manipulate and to make money from and to tear apart if he needs to. we have to stop taking the bait and start spreading love and understanding instead of fear and prejudice. that much, I can tell you right now. we are playing right into the game as though none of us has ever read 1984 or seen the movie idiocracy. Its almost as though even the people who didnt vote for him, who dont want him in the oval office, cannot help but give him indirect support by feeding the frenzy. fear and prejudice are everywhere right now, just like they have been for hundreds of years, far longer than america has even been a country. but the incorrect response to fear is hatred, and the incorrect response to prejudice is retaliation. hatred begets fear begets hatred, and the same goes for prejudice and retaliation. they form a vicious cycle that ought to be avoided whenever possible. the correct response is simple: just...stop. pay no more mind to the instigators, listen to no more anger and hatred, shut out the negativity, and love your neighbor. even if they disagree. even if they have different color skin. even if they go to a different church or dont go to church at all. even if they wear odd clothes or speak a strange language. love your neighbors and community and lead by example, not by prejudice. because it seems to me that prejudice is not something trump brought to life in this country. its always been alive and thriving, he just made thousands of prejudiced americans more comfortable with expressing it. and that is why this has to begin at home, with each of you reading this. getting trump kicked out of office or silencing him by some other means will not solve our differences, our incongruent perspectives. that is something that can only happen at street level. our level. the level of homo sapiens, not divided by politics or classified by wealth or separated by religion. we have to stop training ourselves to be enemies and learn how to be friends and family. that is the only way we can move forward as a community without sacrificing the 'unity'.

edit on 2-2-2017 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
... i hate feeding into the mudslinging maelstrom

So play the game. This thread is meant to be silly, and highlight all the silliness. The article titles were cited to substantiate the charge of NWO linked to Trump.

It's an acronym GAME.

L.I.A.R

Old World BITCHING

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Did you forget that Republicans refused to act on President Obama's Supreme Court nominee for more than 9 months? That's more than twice as long as any other nominee.

Seems like Obama should have put forward a qualified nominee then, doesn't it?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Seems like Obama should have put forward a qualified nominee then, doesn't it?

They didn't vote either way.

They just stood in the way - vastly longer than has ever been done before

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join