It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump’s New World Order: Old World Bigotry, Injustice, Tyranny, Corruption and Hatred

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: soficrow

I'll be honest I clicked the first link, saw CNN and closed it before it finished loading.

L.I.A.R

Try to figure that one out

Edit: Living In an Alternate Reality
edit on 1-2-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
They are all labeling him with NWO label, and then discussing policy in other countries.

Just connecting his name to the NWO I think to discredit him. They'll try anything.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Sigh.

What a bunch of crap.

Uh huh.

That was my point.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
originally posted by: burdman30ott6

RE: I worked hard to get that BITCH acronym!

If Trump Speaks, Democrats Only Get Crazy, React Aggressively and are Petulant.

It only counts as an acronym if it can be pronounced as a word.

You get one more try.

edit on 1/2/17 by soficrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: soficrow
a reply to: watchitburn

Nah. Truth is I worked hard to get that BITCH acronym!

This could sum up the last 8 years, if only you replace Trump with Obama and Democrats with Republicans.

Alas, not a very good acronym that way.
edit on 20Wed, 01 Feb 2017 20:08:54 -0600America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago2 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

L.I.A.R

Try to figure that one out

Edit: Living In an Alternate Reality

Good one!

10 points for you!

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greven

a reply to: watchitburn

Nah. Truth is I worked hard to get that BITCH acronym!

This could sum up the last 8 years, if only you replace Trump with Obama and Democrats with Republicans.

How many Republicans are shutting down airports and beating the hell out of those who supported Obama?

If you are a true Democrat, address those on the extreme left who are destroying your party! If not, then keep on crying! It won't end well for you!

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963
I'm not a Democrat at all, sorry. I'm morbidly curious - who are examples of Democrats that you think are 'extreme left'?

Republicans shut down the federal government at one point during those last 8 years, birther madness, Party of No, etc. I could go on and on.
edit on 20Wed, 01 Feb 2017 20:15:55 -0600America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago2 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
The NWO has finally figured out they have to deal with 7+ Billion people.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven

IT was intended to be an acronym of reality, not a piece of fiction...

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

IT was intended to be an acronym of reality, not a piece of fiction...

You must live in a different reality, if you think that didn't happen at all.

Here, read this, unless you're afraid of actual reality:
The Victory of ‘No’.

edit on 20Wed, 01 Feb 2017 20:18:20 -0600America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago2 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Republicans shut down the federal government at one point during those last 8 years

And saved us millions of un-wasted dollars all while exposing Obama's rabid jealousy.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Republicans shut down the federal government at one point during those last 8 years

And saved us millions of un-wasted dollars all while exposing Obama's rabid jealousy.

This is why it's all so sadly amusing - people supposing to support the same side giving opposing arguments as to the virtue of said side.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I'm not a Democrat at all, sorry.

Republicans shut down the federal government at one point during those last 8 years, birther madness, Party of No, etc. I could go on and on.

So you claim to not be a Democrat yet you ignore the question I asked about the violence from those who are embraced by the Democratic Party? Don't get me wrong! I have many issues against a few Neocons, but as I asked originally, where did anyone on the right act out as those we are seeing on the left! The fact you ignored that question and side stepped it by saying you are not a Democrat makes me think you are a liar! So what are you, an Anarchist?

So how do feel about people shutting down a business or beating the hell out of people because "Politically" they are different?

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Well, 10 points to you Sir.

That's ma'am to you sir.

...Just trying' to have some fun. Do you like it?

My apologies.

I did enjoy it. It's very clever.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

8 years ago if you walked down the street with an Obama shirt you'd probably get a compliment and a conversation.

Try walking anywhere with a Trump shirt now

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Well, 10 points to you Sir.

That's ma'am to you sir.

...Just trying' to have some fun. Do you like it?

My apologies.

I did enjoy it. It's very clever.

Thanks.

...but OW-BITCH just isn't working for me. Nowt quite right I think.

How about "Old World Bigotry, Injustice, Tyranny, Corruption, Hatred, Intolerance, Nepotism and Greed" - for

Old World BITCHING ...?

Better?

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Uh, GOP held the majority during 6 of those years. There is a certain difference between obstructing from the minority position the way the Dems are trying and the majority simply Disagreeing on a point enough to vote against it.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

I'm not a Democrat at all, sorry.

So you claim to not be a Democrat yet you ignore the question I asked about the violence from those who are embraced by the Democratic Party? Don't get me wrong! I have many issues against a few Neocons, but as I asked originally, where did anyone on the right act out as those we are seeing on the left! The fact you ignored that question and side stepped it by saying you are not a Democrat makes me think you are a liar! So what are you, an Anarchist?

So how do feel about people shutting down a business or beating the hell out of people because "Politically" they are different?

Awww... I'm a liar because I'm not what you imagine me to be. How tragic for you.

Why should I respond to such a question, as I'm not a Democrat? Still, it's funny that you think there were no protests.

Do you believe all those protesting are Democrats, too? They could be, but that's a pretty broad brush.

Saying "politically different" downplays what's been going on. See: Ten Days After: Harassment and Intimidation in the Aftermath of the Election. There were quite a few following the election of President Obama as well, including physical assaults. I think your exposure to what's been going on has been constrained to a few incidents.

I would say that businesses that discriminate should be punished under the law, if they are guilty of it. People don't deserve to be assaulted, but I can't say that I would cry much if the person who got assaulted was screaming hate. I can't say that the man knocked out on video in the airport (Grant Chisholm) was doing that when he was assaulted, but he used to act a lot like Fred Phelps.

I will repeat my question from before, as it may have been missed: who are examples of Democrats that you think are 'extreme left'?

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

8 years ago if you walked down the street with an Obama shirt you'd probably get a compliment and a conversation.

Try walking anywhere with a Trump shirt now

You haven't walked down a street in Oklahoma ever, if you think that.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join