It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump to Mexico: Take care of 'bad hombres' or US might

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: gription

iT IS.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: Kromlech
Oh look, a president WILLING to take care of a problem. The audacity!

a problem
other peoples problems...

isn't that the norm for presidents as of late? Isn't that the thing people are now sick of...we will fix your problems...

I would like a POTUS willing to stop taking care of other peoples problems for awhile tbh. The wall seems like a good idea, and perhaps a easier immigration policy towards the good hombres. Thats all that needs to happen (although the wall is just for show..mexican cartels use tunnels and motorbikes to smuggle things and people in..only peasants run across the desert.

The difference is that this particular problem is flooding across our borders.

Mexico does not want a wall for many reasons, including that it will cut down on the profit of the drug cartels, which filters through to law enforcement, military, and government.

They also are refusing to take back the illegals that are arrested. The new executive order includes setting up agreements with other countries to take people back, and Mexico refuses that.

Mexico is helpless to stop their crime, and it is affecting the US in extremely dangerous ways.

Example:
Gang warfare on streets of Chicago fueled by Sinaloa Cartel heroin

Heroin is KILLING our people. It has become such an epidemic in my area that every week there are news reports of multiple people found dead from overdose.
Not only the drugs, but the violence involved with the business is killing people.

Trump wants to keep us safer with a wall, kicking out criminals, and stopping illegal immigrants.
And Mexico is not cooperating. He is right to call them out and shame them over it.
Someone needs to be strong and do something.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
If true....

I wonder if any of Trumps kids will be in the invading units into Mexico?

Rich guys really enjoy sending poor kids off to war.
edit on 1-2-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

No one is invading Mexico.
Peace comes from showing strength and keeping people wondering if you might.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech

originally posted by: Kharron
lol that has to be a joke, no president talks like that! That would be threatening war with our closest neighbor in the first two weeks...

It has to be a joke...

I hope it's a joke.

Why are you offended by the word hombre?

hombre
[om-brey, -bree]
noun
man; fellow; guy:
That sheriff is a mean hombre.

No, the threatening to invade his country part.

I don't care if he says hombre, it's cowboy talk.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
This is terrific news if it is really what Trump said. It certainly sounds like our new boss, which ISN'T the same as the old boss.!

Our government and all of our officials in the past have not cared enough about the reality of what the drugs and the mayhem happening in Mexico has, and is causing our society here in the USA. The death toll in Mexico alone from the cartels killing people is almost like a slow genocide. And it is a slow poison to America as well.

The Mexican government should want someone who has the might to do something about this, to do what it takes to help them out of this slavery and corruption, so Mexico can become a nation that isn't subject to that oppression. Do they want to save their future children or keep watching them die?

Go in and flush out the kingpins and burn them out. Give them what they have been giving others for the sake of their hunger for evil and money.

This might require cleaning out some rogue American units as well.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Bad hombres are no match for bad ass Harambe and his earthly prophet.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Azure

If this is your entry to the ATS pun world, then allow me to offer my gratitude for your new presence in the forums! Good one... I love puns!

Was it not concluded that it was an inside job and that Bush whacked Harmbe

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Well I guess this thread should be moved to the LOL forum.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Turns out it's a total fabrication.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
False or not, it is actually not a bad idea for Mexico to want to have done. I can see the associated press doesn't care that thousands of Mexicans are dying each year, and sometimes every month due to the cartels and the drug trade, and they just wrote this hit piece in a hurry to try and make Trump look bad without any care for the actual situation in that country, but this part is no surprise at all.
Revoke their FCC licenses now and without further delay.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join