It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump to Mexico: Take care of 'bad hombres' or US might

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
This was posted 15 minutes ago, and I am like is this for real?

A leaked Transcript of a conversation between Trump and Neito.

The Excerpt.

"You have a bunch of bad hombres down there," Trump told Pena Nieto, according to the excerpt given to AP. "You aren't doing enough to stop them. I think your military is scared. Our military isn't, so I just might send them down to take care of it."

apnews.com...

Hey people there's some bad hombre's down there!

LOL!

I report YOU decide.

We gonna invade Mexico ?

Or is it Iran according to other threads abound on here.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

we're going to free Mexico!! but this might be fake news.... or Trump will outright deny saying it.
either way...

*popcorn ready*
edit on 1-2-2017 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

the average mexican citizen probably wouldn't complain.

"hey, i don't have to go to the USA, since USA will come to me".

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Didn't Mexico threaten to unleash their drug cartels on the US?

All is fair in love and war!

Glad we finally have a President with a set of ballz and is willing to protect us citizens!

(post by gription removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I think I will wait to see this on a reputable site.
I don't trust AP, they are MSM.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

I think I will wait to see this on a reputable site.
I don't trust AP, they are MSM.

Yeah.

I'd like more sources too.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I found this absolutely hilarious.

I don't think it's true, but if it was it's hilarious.

He's right, Mexico's military is infiltrated by cartel members and they're scared to attack their own bosses.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

From your source:

to an excerpt of a transcript of the conversation obtained by The Associated Press. The excerpt of the call did not detail who exactly Trump considered "bad hombres," nor did it make clear the tone and context of the remark, made in a Friday morning phone call between the leaders. It also did not contain Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto's response.

A White House spokesman did not respond to requests for comment. The Mexican government said the account was not accurate.

A person with access to the official transcript of the phone call provided only that portion of the conversation to The Associated Press. The person gave it on condition of anonymity because the administration did not make the details of the call public.

So all that was leaked to the AP was this absurd tough guy line? The White House won't comment about it on the record and the Mexican government is disputing it? That's about right?

Sounds like a PR stunt for the fanclub. I'd say it's likely it never happened and that it was "leaked" by the administration.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Trump is a man of his word. Y

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

It could have just as easily been leaked to the ever-willing MSM by a Democrat eager to make Trump look like a warmongering nut that is prepared to invade Mexico.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

From your source:

to an excerpt of a transcript of the conversation obtained by The Associated Press. The excerpt of the call did not detail who exactly Trump considered "bad hombres," nor did it make clear the tone and context of the remark, made in a Friday morning phone call between the leaders. It also did not contain Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto's response.

A White House spokesman did not respond to requests for comment. The Mexican government said the account was not accurate.

A person with access to the official transcript of the phone call provided only that portion of the conversation to The Associated Press. The person gave it on condition of anonymity because the administration did not make the details of the call public.

So all that was leaked to the AP was this absurd tough guy line? The White House won't comment about it on the record and the Mexican government is disputing it? That's about right?

Sounds like a PR stunt for the fanclub. I'd say it's likely it never happened and that it was "leaked" by the administration.

Coming from you? It's a damn shame you cried wolf so many times while posting sources that jived with your beliefs!

You never fail to entertain me!

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

I won't believe a single bit of anything of it until its there in front of my face to deal with.

All I see any of this hoopla, for every single new mandate... is just using words to bait minds into showing their hands.

I don't see anything wrong with using words to isolate who is in the gas lit world and who is staying grounded. Maybe another Country was on the tipping point on how to treat America going forward, and these words without conclusion are forcing other countries to create laws out of what could really just be a fart in the wind?

Think about it, in the end, Trump will always get to stand by what he wished for... and any negative outcome otherwise will be used as 'I told you so's.'

I like forcing Nieto's hand... maybe he is cartel for all we know? He turns the cartels over, it shows he's pro republic. He balks... he is pro cartel. I guess that means... YES, invade the psyche of the foreign leaders.
edit on 1-2-2017 by ttobban because: spelling

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Didn't Mexico threaten to unleash their drug cartels on the US?

No. That is completely inaccurate. A man who was a part of the Mexican government 13 years ago said that the US/Mexican joint anti-cartel operations require close cooperation and that stirring up animosity could be bad for that relationship.

Do you disagree with that?

Glad we finally have a President with a set of ballz and is willing to protect us citizens!

Since you're flat wrong about that who "didn't Mexico threaten to unleash their drug cartels" bit do you still believe that this statement — assuming it's true — is reasonable? Or was that just a flimsy justfication anyway?

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
sounds like BS to me it doesn`t fit Trump`s Modus operandi ,Trump doesn`t make direct chessy Hollywood threats like that he is much more subtle about getting his point across.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Sounds like a PR stunt for the fanclub. I'd say it's likely it never happened and that it was "leaked" by the administration

Well that's interesting.

Trump getting AP to publish fake news.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
"Bad hombres" is going to be all over the news for the next 24 hours.

As that's what the left does. It isn't about the truth in this, it's all about how dare he say such a thing!

Meanwhile, hombre and bad hombre have been common terms for a long time but no one told the MSM that.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Oh look, a president WILLING to take care of a problem. The audacity!

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

It could have been, that's true. But look at the effect it's having on his die hard supporters. You've got those who are outright applauding it — probably the majority — and those who don't think it's great are assuming that it's likely false and intended to defame Trump. (and no, I'm not implying that you are a Trump supporter for suggesting the same)

It's a pretty alarming statement. You just characterized it as making Trump "look like a warmongering nut that is prepared to invade Mexico" right?

Why wouldn't the WH or hell, Trump himself on Twitter just come right out and deny it if they didn't want people to believe it? Do they hesitate to deny anything else? Trump spends at least some portion of every appearance talking smack on the media (except for Fox who he has been promoting the s# out of).

Mull that over for a minute. If there's no denial from the WH, one of two things is almost certainly true: 1) it either happened or 2) Trump/his administration want people to believe it did. Wouldn't you agree?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join