It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Woman will be President of the USA by end of Donald Trump Era, but Not who you are thinking!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
nvm
edit on 10-1-2018 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Mind you the OP stated 'quite mature'. Yet, still younger than Clinton and Trump. For me, 60 fits with quite mature. Plus all the other clues given within this thread seem like they were simply cryptic ramblings of Caroline Kennedy's Wikipedia page.

Not sure what the OPs past predictions were. To me, it is not relevant. It is what the OP is predicting in this thread.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

I just realized this thread began in Feb 2017, so I am looking silly and so deleted my posts as irrelevant.
I wish I knew how to strike out text, in fairness I am not evading my mistake.

It appears to pointing to Kennedy as you suggest

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

I do not think that JFK's daughter Caroline is going to be president, but if you say so... and you ARE saying so.

edit on 20/2/2018 by Andromerius because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Tulsi Gabbard.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I thought it was already decided.

Oprah Winfrey will be your leader.

edit on 21-2-2018 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

what I am sure is that the first woman President will face a much better time than the one we have now, not because she will inherit the best of the social or economic scenarios, No, because we would have already reached the bottom of the crisis before she arrives and that will give her the possibility to interpret better the national needs, feelings and disenchantment in a more clear way than he predecessors.

I don't see this woman coming from strong political figures of the last decades, I insist that she does not look to be a former Secretary of the Cabinet nor a former wife of a Presidential figure neither just a common Senator.

Oprah is not a bad choice, I think she have a lot of charisma to run, but the first woman President will need more than Charisma, more than a good face or a clean background, something that obviously Mrs Clinton lacks, it will require to inspire confidence and trust to many.

I think somebody coming from the Kennedy Clan fulfills with all those expectations and requirements, and I don't see why Ambassador Caroline Kennedy can not be.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 2/21/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Of course women think this is a good idea...they have everything to gain and nothing to lose. Men however, have everything to lose and because of even current laws, we are already losing everything. I don't care what a woman feels about it, nor about myself. If a woman becomes President, It will be over for men. Every man will have a measly position under women and women will rule men as if we're cattle. In fact, they already think of us as dumb cattle.They're already attacking men on every level and men can't do a damn thing about it but sit back and let them take our s#!t. I will be on the front lines ready to do my part to help remove her from office, at all costs.
edit on 20-11-2018 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I know who exactly you are talking about...

It will be LISA SIMPSON...!!!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ATSAlex

Of course I didn't mean to her, but it is quite interesting to see the very same cartoon that predicted D.Trump arrival to power forecasting a woman will rule after him too.

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Hi all

Mabye this could be the one you are predicting?
marianneforamerica.com...

Love&Light
Sat Nam

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: eriathwen

Dear eriathwen,

I can Not assure something definitive about her, but I understand your enthusiasm for Marianne Williamson as potential Next contender for the Presidency.

Now, I feel Marianne looks and sounds closer to the profile it was revealed to me of the future Next Woman President of the USA specially if we compare her with Mrs Clinton, who I still consider does not seem to qualify as the person I have foreseen in the oval office.

In 2008 I was coincidentally in the path of a political tour of Chelsea Clinton to the south west, doing campaign for her mother against Barack Obama, and I even met her with few other people in a visit she did to a University campus in Texas.

Although I was not formally introduced to her and I never disclosed to her that I was the Angel of Lightness for some strange synchronicity she asked me if I thought her mother was going to win in a very similar way you have asked this here.

I openly and honestly told her that I was extremely uncertain on that possibility for her, she didn't like at all my answer, but well facts have proven I was right at least in all what has ran for Mrs Clinton since that time.

It is interesting to see a Texan lady now willing to run for the Presidency.

Now, I always have been honest with my readers, in the best of my abilities, I am not sure that after what is coming for the nation the next 2019, that I predict will be an extremely intense year in the History of the country, there will be space enough to celebrate a normal election in 2020.

There is going to be an extreme deep political crisis within the nation running in parallel with a world conflict of the worst kind in the last 70 years, comparable only with the two WWs of the XX century. The internal crisis will favor the return of the Democrats to Power but the external war will give ground for the Republicans to stay another four years.

I am certain that Mr Trump will not finish normally his Presidency, that is something I forecasted even before he was elected, but under the circumstances it is also possible to see another Republican finishing it.

That look like acting President, either if He is Mike Pence or another figure could remain in power longer than we right now imagine, trying to continue the Trump era but much weaker in political and popular support. That person will not have really the strength to be two terms in power by his own right in the white house.

I feel that either he will finish the only term of this era or a second term of Trump is he is able to maneuver through the impeachment process to be reelected for even slighter margin that the first time, that is the farthest this GOP can rule the country.

After the Trump era a woman No doubt will be in the Oval office and It is likely that she would be a Democrat.

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 11/23/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join