It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Woman will be President of the USA by end of Donald Trump Era, but Not who you are thinking!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

In moments that all the public attention is focused in the confrontation between the winners and the losers of the last Presidential election, in what ever way you decide to see them, I think it is important to project our minds to a much better epoch that this one we are living in which finally the world will reach a time of Peace and the deep scares that right now America has and that are dividing the nation will be in process of healing.

As I correctly predicted 2016 was not the election in which America will have a woman in the Highest position of power but certainly was going to be a first important bid for that possibility, one extremely tied contest until the end with a woman but not in the first place of the ticket.

Here it is my already achieved prediction:

Pls read it at:

2016 Election: tied, controversial, with a woman but probably Not in the first place.

I like to begin my prophetic threads with substantial evidence that this is not one more fake prediction as the dozens we used to see emerging during the campaign as political propaganda tools, like the lady that predicted we were going to have martial law and Obama was never going to transfer power to Trump.

My threads are serious glances of what the actual future will be, you are here reading what is going to be the scenario of tomorrow.

Now, I had a preliminary sequence of premonitions about this incoming first Woman President during the period between 2008 and 2016 in which I drawn her profile, I stand in what I said, this is the way I can describe her:

- Is neither a former State Secretary or First lady, so she is not going to be Madelaine Albright, Condolezza Rice, or Hillary Clinton.
- She has had previous public roles in the federal administration and even she has been previously to her election linked in a very personal way to the white house.
- She belongs to one of the most important political dynasties of the country, a family with deep roots in the tradition of power of the country.
- She can be classified as politician coming from the center in Politics, neither a extreme conservative or a leftist.
- She will take office being still relatively young, although certainly quite mature, she is not a person as old as President Donald Trump is right now or as it is Hillary Clinton.
- Is a lady that has a past of pain and also of multiple tragedies that have touched in several occasions members of her family of origin.
- Is a lady which has tremendous respect for her already passed away father, who is a source of inspiration for her and will be the source of her strength at future as a ruler, her parents both were very public figures.
- She is caucasian and naturally blond or auburn, she uses long hair, she has clear eyes and a magnetic smile although her look is sad.
- She is a professional, with a University degree and I feel probably in Law, she uses with pride her married last name but she was already famous for her maiden one.
- Her immediate family of origin was small, as well as the one she has made, but her extended one was extremely numerous, almost like a clan or tribe.
- She will arrive to office after the deepest national crisis, the worst division in between Americans, even after a so grave institutional crisis that
only can be compared to the time of the secession war of 1860s.

Here it is the first thread of years ago in which I predicted first time her future arrival to power, but also that on 2016 there was going to be a really strong first bid for a woman for the white house.

Please check it:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 2/1/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Hopefully we will see a good woman in charge of the country in years to come. Not like Merkel.

That said...

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Well I share your hope, but since this is a genuine prophetic thread and nothing to do with political partisan propaganda I must clarify and insist that since she will not be any former first lady that excludes absolutely Mrs Melania Trump of any chance too.

By the time the first woman President of the United States be sworn Melania Trump will be want to enjoy of a complete retirement of the political life, she is going to have a really hard time dealing with the battles that her husband has ahead in exercise of power.

Also the year 2024 is too much ahead for this event, I feel it closer to us in the time line, my intuition says me that it is unlikely to predict a two terms Presidency for Donald Trump, at least not if he stays at future with his current political radical ideas.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

link   
I am seeing some say they think Ivanka.

link   

originally posted by: The angel of light
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Well I share your hope, but since this is a genuine prophetic thread and nothing to do with political partisan propaganda I must clarify and insist that since she will not be any former first lady that excludes absolutely Mrs Melania Trump of any chance too.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

Melania is not eligible. She is foreign born.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Yet you recently predicted a woman was going to win this past election.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Why does it matter whether the person who is representing their country has a vagina or a penis?

Serious question, and if you don't have a legitimate answer for it, this is just more nonsense to create more division! The best person for the job and if getting that job requires having a certain sexual organ or a skin color or religion? Then the wrong person got the job!

Equality mean equality of opportunity NOT equality of outcome!

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
The prediction is pointless unless you can give a name. Or at least a couple of possible names.

I predict the next president will have eyes, ears, and a nose. They will also have hair. They were born in America and went to school. They have ridden a bus before in their life. They miss their dead grandpa.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

No, that is absolutely false, you are either wrongly confusing me with another seer, or intentionally misinforming here, perhaps backing or following people that don't like my ability to predict what is going to occur accurately, in spite of the likes or dislikes according with political preferences:

This is what my recent thread of the election actually predicted, since the summer of 2015 and with remarkable accuracy:

Please check it:

2016 Election: tied, controversial, with a woman but probably Not in the first place.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 09:18 PM link quote reply The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,

My perception on the 2016 Presidential Election is that is going to be a tied contest until the end, we are going to see a very similar scenario of the one experienced in 2000, but this time I am not sure that a supreme court verdict may not settle down the controversy around the result.

I have foreseeing glances of what is going to be the situation by the end of 2016, the country will be extremely polarized in between extreme factions, in one side of the spectrum will be the ones that think that the changes initiated by the present administration must be continued to assure a better future for all Americans, in the other I see an entire different proposal that look essentially for a return to the neoconservativism, the tax reduction and the relaxation of the markets regulations.

2016 will begin still shaken by so difficult and important events in the economy of the country in the last quarter of this 2015, In particular concerning the stability of the Dollar that will be seriously compromised by adjustments demanded by the International monetary fund and the world bank as a consequence of the external public debt.

I see clearly that a woman might be elected first time in the ticket for the white house, but probably not in the first place. However, even if this occur this in the long run could put anyway a feminine figure in the oval office under the effect of future circumstances and not of the popular vote.

It is likely than Two extremely veteran figures will fight the Presidency, and I perceive that both will try to claim the victory in the week after the election. There will be great agitation and two leaders both trying to be recognized as the President elect, one with his headquarters in the East coast and the other in the west coast.

The election of 2016 was the very first one won by a woman as a campaign Manager, Mrs KellyAnne Conway who successfully put Donald Trump in the White house.

Please check:
www.breitbart.com...

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Names? Pointless?

I am clearly giving actual names of important political women who are not going to be the first Woman President, so this is a really pointing prediction:

She is Neither C. Rice, M. Albright, H. Clinton, R.Carter, B.Bush, L.Bush or M. Obama and if you want to have another name to don't worry about and please with all respect don't make me laugh is not going to be Ivanka Trump, although she has something in common with who actually will become elected for the oval office at future but don't think in any blood connection please.

The first woman President will not be related by family ties with the current President Donald Trump.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Dear seeker1963

This is not about discussion about what are my preferences in terms of civil rights, this is about my ability to foresee correctly future events, I suggest you to check my statistics and records in that aspect here in my thread of ATS.

Now, I can give you for free another hint of the identity of the future President, the number in your nickname is extremely meaningful for her in some way.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

I'm not talking about who will NOT be president. I'm talking about name of who you are predicting it will be.

It's not going to be Lady GaGa, Madona, Miley Cirus, Chelsea Clinton or Nancy Polosi. See how easy that is?

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light

Dear seeker1963

This is not about discussion about what are my preferences in terms of civil rights, this is about my ability to foresee correctly future events, I suggest you to check my statistics and records in that aspect here in my thread of ATS.

Now, I can give you for free another hint of the identity of the future President, the number in your nickname is extremely meaningful for her in some way.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

How many of your predictions have been right?

I see what you're doing. You are making predictions based upon your political beliefs and when some one like myself replies to you, you try to say your OP is not political!

Sorry, but if you are who you say you are and know so much more than the rest of us, why haven't you won the lottery!

There is a term in the Christian world and I believe if my memory is correct the term is "Charlatan"! But you go on with your bad self and try to fool people!

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

I predict you're wrong, sorry.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
You have predicted both Clinton and one of the Kennedy Clan, the stuttering idiot they tried to anoint to take Teddy's seat.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Well, it is clear that you like letters, so I perceive that her First or middle name has an 'i' and an "a" and either that name has or her last name has a repeated consonant. The letters "n" and "l" are by sure in her complete name somewhere.

In addition to that I can give for free another Numerology hints:

She had 3 other siblings and she was born in a year ended in odd digit that it is likely to be repeated somewhere in her birth date.

It seems that Her birth date also has a digit that is repeated twice. There is at least a 2 in her birthdate.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Why does it matter whether the person who is representing their country has a vagina or a penis?

Serious question, and if you don't have a legitimate answer for it, this is just more nonsense to create more division! The best person for the job and if getting that job requires having a certain sexual organ or a skin color or religion? Then the wrong person got the job!

Equality mean equality of opportunity NOT equality of outcome!

Maybe we should elect an alien from outerspace to be our president.

link   
sorry karnac but your crystal ball is clearly malfunctioning, you better take it to harry potter for a complete overhaul.

One last characteristic of the election we have ahead is that when the two tickets will be defined in both parties we are going to see political dynasties competing for the oval office

No need for me to comment on why that prediction was completely wrong.

I see a really senior figure taking the leadership in the democratic arena after the scandals damage the current momentum of Mrs Clinton

nope, didn`t happen

Mr Bush will have a really difficult battle in his party against Mr Trumph for the nomination, it will be like a horse race, with a photo finish.

nope, bush wasn`t even a contender for the entire race.

It is likely than Two extremely veteran figures will fight the Presidency, and I perceive that both will try to claim the victory in the week after the election.There will be great agitation and two leaders both trying to be recognized as the President elect,

nope, trump isn`t a veteran politician, Clinton conceded in the early morning hours of november 9th, she never tried to claim victory after that.

I see clearly that a woman might be elected

I also can clearly state that something " might" happen

My perception on the 2016 Presidential Election is that is going to be a tied contest until the end

nope, all the polls for the entire election cycle showed Clinton as the winner. it was never a tied contest.

there are plenty more where those came from but I that`s enough to prove that your abilities are lacking.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 1-2-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

You are quite a person to criticize compulsively without even thinking what you are saying and to whom are you saying that.

It is funny to see that in the very same reply you are asking about my already achieved predictions you are also saying to me, without knowing the answer, in a kind of absurd monologue, the first bold adjective that come to your mind.

I would want to see the expression on your face the day this prediction become fact and the people realize that you acted here as the only
Charlatan.

Without even referring dozens of my predictions already accomplished along a decade posting in this same forum, here I can give you a list of just 13 that were successful in only one single year:

Here they are from my forecasts for 2016:

2016 predictions of The angel of light

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

Well JesusXst,

Sure, anybody can predict what ever he wants, the point is that there are people that recurrently have success into see the future and there others that only post failed predictions, the statistics here in this same forum along 10 years show that I have records that surpass by far what the law of probabilities can attribute to simple guessing.

Lets see which one of the two predictions will be be fact in few years if yours or mine, that is the moment we are going to be judged, it is not Now.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join