It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Do You Know About the Deros?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
The degenerate alien race first brought to the attention of the world by Richard Shaver in the Amazing Stories magazine.

These aliens are the most disgusting evil beings you could think of, they've got a penis like nose and a mouth that could only be described as the butt of a baboon.

Just watch the video.

Does anyone here know anything about them aside from the stuff found on the internet? Has anyone here had any run ins with these creatures?

And on a little side note. Does anyone remember this somewhat creepy movie starring Dan Aykroyd called Nothing But Trouble? Where he plays a judge with a penis for a nose?

I'm not gonna filthy up my account my uploading the disgusting picture but here's a link:

img.buzzfeed.com...

Yeah, Dan Aykroyd is signalling. He knows the Deros are involved in Hollywood.

And if that wasn't clear enough, there's these two... creatures:

img.buzzfeed.com...

That are clearly flat out Deros.

And sooner or later I'll have to face these alien demons, I guess that's just life as a black magician always vying for supremacy. I made my bed by terrorizing these disgusting creatures for millennia. Don't think I did the right thing? You try meeting one of these pieces of # and see if your liberal tolerance won't be stretched to the limit. You'll end up wanting to kill every last one of them even if it's the last thing you do. And all of you people that are worried about illegal aliens need to wake up to the real illegal aliens. You're not "woke" until you're on board with the total genocide of this whole race!

Also. Try googling Deros and look at one of the pictures that turns up.

upload.wikimedia.org...

Delassments DEROS... Coincidence? I think not. Clearly the fact that penises are everywhere in this painting is PROOF that this degenerate artist was being directly influenced by the Deros. No human in his right mind would ever paint such a vile painting on his own. This ties in perfectly with the Deros being known as disgusting sexual deviants.

Pray you don't ever meet them, you won't like it. That honking laugh will give you nightmares for the rest of your life.

So is anybody on here in the know about the Deros and their vile sexual agenda?

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadMoonJester

I know there archenemy are the Tero's.

This all goes back to some magazine about strange occurrences back in the 1800s, early 1900s.

Some prospectors find a cave, enter cave follow underground for miles encounter Deros and saved by Teros, get on some form of magnetic rail system and are returned to the surface, if memory serves.
edit on 1-2-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Is Deros latin for democrat?

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Thanks for the NSFW warning on those links OP.....

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Bet my girlfriend would ride his face. Lol

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Uhm, yes.. Amazing Stories, the magazine mentioned in the first sentence.

I'm looking for people that are really in the know about these aliens though.

Any high level spooks want to shed some light on this topic?

a reply to: Butterfinger

Sorry my man.. though the paragraph beneath the link does describe the painting as filled with penises.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Umm, this should be in the Jokes section.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

So, are his blue cheeks supposed to represent blue balls?

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 1-2-2017 by Underfire2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

High level spooks that know about semi anthropomorphised cyborgs that exist in some hollow Earth scenario.

Good luck with that.

I'm sure some will happily oblige.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Ignore the Amazing Stories and Ray Palmer's take on this. Just research Richard Shaver and the Shaver mysteries.

Bonus research:

air looms and influencing machines

Rock Books

There's a lot to think about if you get rid of the garbage that Ray Palmer turned Richard Shavers story into.

Also the Shaver Mysteries have nothing to do with the Hollow Earth, but rather with subterranean people (just an FYI)

edit on 1-2-2017 by Guyfriday because: added FYI

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I for one would like to thank you for your millennia of selfless service in fighting these disgusting dero's on behalf of the human race

God bless you good sir, god bless

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

Next time you click a link that says a photo of a man with a penis for a nose....just assume its nsfw

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I Don't know that such being's are real but then again Ganesh?.
Here is a youtube video allegedly based on a book given to the soviet intelligence listing alien race's.

Wonder what draconians taste like when cooked with soy sauce?.

edit on 1-2-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Bookmarked for later perusery.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Well, yeah.. I was going to add that the clearances of most spooks on this site would be far too worthless for them to know about the Deros but I didn't want to sound like an arrogant ass.. (I am though, the biggest)

Deros aren't cyborgs though. Well, hell, maybe they are.. I can't be too sure.

a reply to: Guyfriday

So you don't believe the Deros are real? Would you like to elaborate on why you think this?

a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Thank you I guess.

But trust me.. it wasn't really about selfless service.. it was more about f*cking these guys over for the Convent of Dark Sorceresses and then getting laid.

What can I say, I have soft spot for dark goddesses and they take full advantage of that. I just love those evil shrews.

(These evil women even convinced me to take on their bad karma as they claimed that any true gentlemen would do as much for their love)

Different evil factions and all of that, you know how it is..

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
That chick in the painting looks like she's having a blast. Deros seem fun.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Right, I have just had time to watch the video and it sound's to me very much NOT an alien encounter.

I believe he was doped, somebody slipped him a mickey or his cigarette had something OTHER than tobacco in it which he unknowingly then smoked, He is when this video was made suffering a kind of PTS related to this bad trip he experienced and it may have been made far worse if he has never experienced a narcotic hallucination before.

My reason's, his experience was out of an altered state of reality, a door appearing over his closet, the room being longer than it was and the guy honking with the droopy nose.

Now before I say I dismiss it entirely I do not, for many ages of humanity shaman have used psycho active substances to alter there state of awareness and to commune with being's they regarded as spirit's and demon's, just maybe this altered state is actually the brain no longer meshing with the spirit and the spirit's own senses being forced to receive stimuli from somewhere else then this is fed back in this dual state of existence to there physical mind were it is interpreted according to the limited frame of reference available to a physical being.

In other word's these being's may be misperceived due to an altered state of consciousness but could still be real other dimensional entity's though if so they are more akin to a leprechaun or a troll than an alien.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
You guys are crazy, and completely F-ed in the brain canteloupe.
You make perfectly normal alien visitation believers like us seem insane!

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathMetalJesus
Had to laugh this one is definitely as you say but not all of us, well maybe me but then again ha.

Anyway listen to this virtual character from fallout 4, he has something to say.

I think he sum's it up nicely.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join