It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just some feel good here.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I just wanted to share this with all of the my ATS community.

I want to Share with you a amazing video of a friend of mine and a former boss of mine. I met Scotty years ago as a employee. I answered a classified ad for a handyman and met with Scotty. I was not expecting a blind man. Before the meet/interview the things we discussed was a vast array of experiences I had and we discussed many things regarding plumbing, electrical, remodeling and installation of home appliances and fixtures. We ran the gambit on this discussion. But never expected a blind man.

So Scotty hired me. I went to work for him. Turns out I was going to be his helper, driver; basically his sight and extra hands. I learned so much from Scotty it was amazing and fun at times. Lotta very long hours and road time too.

So through months I learned not only about trade, but much about him. He was going to be a med student in Ann Arbor Michigan but he was a victim of a robbery in the dorms and lost his sight in the robbery. ( I wont go into the details of this, i'll keep that pvt) During his recovery he leared from audio tapes to become a master builder and has achieved his license.

Scotty also is a very good drummer also. Let me tell you about him and his charitable act's. During the summer he plays his drums over real songs amplified to raise money for charitable causes.

I noticed today he had a new video on his youtube channel got me thinking about him and well I just thought it be nice to share him with you all. Leave him a message on his video or suscribe to his channel if you like. I just wanted to share with you some inspiration feel good stuff instead of all the politics.

OK here is his latest video of him jammin'. Also at the end is him actually roasting the tires in his so bad ass CUDA! I miss driving him around in it too.

edit on 2 1 2017 by Naturallywired because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Well...that was pretty awesome!!

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Naturallywired

Like a blind drummer samurai.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Well...that was pretty awesome!!

Thanks for the reply.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Like a blind drummer samurai.

I'd wager if Scotty put his mind into being a Samurai. He'd be one before you or me.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Sweet ride!! God bless him! I bitch to much about my lot in life, I should shut up and get to work! Thank you

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I love your avatar!!

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Humans are awesome!!!

Thanks for this thread.

new topics

top topics

join