It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazis and Muslims....Hand in Hand so why is Trump the one being compared to Hitler

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I personally cannot agree with standing on the graves of millions in order to paint a group, who was never complicit with those atrocities, as somehow comparable with those who committed them.

But as for the immigration comparison, around that time the US had measures in place to limit the immigration of the Jews, who were a persecuted minority, while at the same time giving easy access to the Germans, the majority. If we want to compare Trump's immigration policy to that of the mistakes of the earlier times, it appears he is doing the opposite.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Both Left and Right Politics share certain features when taken to extremes.

Totalitarian is the term often used.

Mr.Trump has yet to condemn his opponents to death.

The Left and the cult of Islam seem to have no trouble with Fatwahs...

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
a reply to: Vasa Croe

How is it "people who randomly support Trump"? These are the literal leaders of the present day Neo-Nazis, KKK, and other white supremacist groups! Their official websites push the same policies he's pushing and their members openly support him. You asked why people compare Trump to Hitler yet intentionally ignore the actual Hitler followers who endorsed him for President.

Got any video or audio of Trump saying he is glad they support him? Their support is just as ignorant as those protesting Trump. They have a skewed view of him, just as the protesters do. And please quote, compare and cite these same policies they have. There are MANY more open supporters of destroying the US in other countries in the Muslim community than there are white supremacists.

I don't ignore the fact that white supremacists endorse him and they do so because of his immigration stance. What I am dumbfounded at is that nobody has a CLUE as to the history of Muslim oppression and killing of millions. Let me know when the KKK and white supremacists reach the 10K mark.....and please don't say Hitler killed millions because even Muslims eclipse his number by millions.

It is simply not a religion of peace....it is a religion of dominance and intolerance. Sunni is the majority in the entire world and intolerance is the norm. Congrats for Shia and tolerance, but until they grow drastically in numbers, I fear the Sunni are the ones people are defending and it WILL bite us.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

No, it was Italy, Central Europe and the Catholic Church and at first Russia, that was allighned with Hitler no Muslims of any consequence save a few who were colonies of Britain and wanted to be free.

Trumps mannerisms and statements of fascist possibilities of his rule make him look like Hitler.

The ME people were COLONIZED by European powers. They would do anything they could to get free. What's the excuse of the mostly European people who supported Hitler, and the US didn't lift a finger to save the Jews.

As for more ancient history it was the Moorish Muslims who treated the Jews with great respect the Catholic church wanted to burn them at the stake or force them to become catholic or get the hell out of Spain

No, I'm afraid you can't blame Hitler on the Muslims

That's WHOLLY A European GENOCIDAL EPISODE

edit on 1-2-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Maybe they didn't vote for Stein and Hillary because both of them were open borders types?

Trump promised to end the open borders policies. That in and of itself isn't racist; it's simply the same kind of immigration control most other nations on earth use, but if you are a white nationalist who wants to preserve the country for whites only, it very much is closer to your preferred end goal than anything open borders would be.

That's not rocket science right there.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Well....that is the problem. You can't put an argument to rest when the argument does not make sense in the first place. People are comparing Trump to Hitler based off of inaccurate news stories using snip quotes out of context to make his new EO's sound like he is doing something he isn't. It is impossible to argue with ignorance.

So why didn't you create a thread focusing on that issue, instead of trying to force the focus on to others?

I research things and do so a lot. A history of an entire group of people that dates all the way to the last WW then continues to hate on a particular religion/race up to this very day suggests that the hate is taught and learned from an early age.

That could be said about many different groups of people.

Well....it seems that the US is doomed to not remember seeing that we are not taught this history and only taught that Islam and Muslims are peaceful.....funny....they are the 2nd largest religious group in the world and have more violence and death and slavery in their history than any other including Christianity.

So you have a bone to pick with Islam. Ok. I'm just note sure how this helps refute the assertion that Trump is a Nazi/fascist.

Anywho....yes, people need to be well learned in the history of a particular people in order to understand where and why things are the way they are. People bring up KKK and white supremacists a lot in relation to Trump.

It appears that he may have appealed to those sorts of people. Do you deny that?

Well, Muslims and Islam still allow actual atrocities in their home countries so I am not too concerned about what people think about a group that doesn't commit mass killings on a daily basis.

Deflection.

What do the actions of Muslims do to refute the arguments made against Trump or his supporters?

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

It is NOT a Sunni thing it is wholly the Jihadi Wahhabi sect.

They kill many other Muslims from moderate sects. Just go to Pakistan.

You really do not know what you are talking about.

How many Sunni Muslims do you know from the many different schools of thought?

I know thousands

And believe me the jihadi Wahhabis would kill them even before anybody here

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
I personally cannot agree with standing on the graves of millions in order to paint a group, who was never complicit with those atrocities, as somehow comparable with those who committed them.

But as for the immigration comparison, around that time the US had measures in place to limit the immigration of the Jews, who were a persecuted minority, while at the same time giving easy access to the Germans, the majority. If we want to compare Trump's immigration policy to that of the mistakes of the earlier times, it appears he is doing the opposite.

How so? The Muslims killed millions more over slavery than Hitler ever touched. They were perfectly happy to join the Nazi's and kill Jews. Even had one of the largest SS units in WW2. They were the single largest slave trading group of people in the Atlantic and took over the trans Atlantic trade when it was shut down....

They were perfectly complicit killing Jews in WW2 and there are plenty of quotes and figures out there to show such.

Intolerance sucks, but people are saying Trump is intolerant. I would say he is being cautious. The intolerant ones are the ones immigrating to other countries and demanding rights based on religious beliefs. Religion makes people do crazy things and has been the most often cause for wars in the history of man.

Sorry, but I am all for making sure the US is safe as I don't believe there is a very solitary, true religious belief here and without that the citizens here can be divided and conquered quickly. You have the second largest worldwide religion that is VERY unified, coming into the US and plenty of issues arising over concerns for certain aspects yet they demand the same rights as citizens of the US and you have a combination for disaster.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

No, it was Italy, Central Europe and the Catholic Church and at first Russia, that was allighned with Hitler no Muslims of any consequence save a few who were colonies of Britain and wanted to be free.

Trumps mannerisms and statements of fascist possibilities of his rule make him look like Hitler.

The ME people were COLONIZED by European powers. They would do anything they could to get free. What's the excuse of the mostly European people who supported Hitler, and the US didn't lift a finger to save the Jews.

As for more ancient history it was the Moorish Muslims who treated the Jews with great respect the Catholic church wanted to burn them at the stake or force them to become catholic or get the hell out of Spain

Hmm....nope. It was actually Oppenheim in WW1 that began the recruiting and worked it into WW2. He realized that they had a hatred and warrior like mindset that would and could be very powerful.

Islam has been around a LOT longer than Christianity.....

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Islam has been around a LOT longer than Christianity.

I can't take anything you say seriously anymore.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

Islam has been around a LOT longer than Christianity.

I can't take anything you say seriously anymore.

Could you believe the non knowing?

And a lack of

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

How so? The Muslims killed millions more over slavery than Hitler ever touched. They were perfectly happy to join the Nazi's and kill Jews. Even had one of the largest SS units in WW2. They were the single largest slave trading group of people in the Atlantic and took over the trans Atlantic trade when it was shut down....

They were perfectly complicit killing Jews in WW2 and there are plenty of quotes and figures out there to show such.

Intolerance sucks, but people are saying Trump is intolerant. I would say he is being cautious. The intolerant ones are the ones immigrating to other countries and demanding rights based on religious beliefs. Religion makes people do crazy things and has been the most often cause for wars in the history of man.

Sorry, but I am all for making sure the US is safe as I don't believe there is a very solitary, true religious belief here and without that the citizens here can be divided and conquered quickly. You have the second largest worldwide religion that is VERY unified, coming into the US and plenty of issues arising over concerns for certain aspects yet they demand the same rights as citizens of the US and you have a combination for disaster.

I'm not an Islamophile like your average liberal. In fact, I don't like the faith at all. I just don't think a religion can be compared to a genocidal political party. I suppose ISIS and other race nationalists could be comparable, however.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I just don't think a religion can be compared to a genocidal political party.

Islam can be.

Since no separation of church and state exists within it like the west has.

There has been no reformation.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Quit moving the goalposts. The OP specifically asked why Trump is compared to Hitler so I answered that with direct quotes from literal Hitler-followers. It can't get any more cut and dry than that.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

I am going to act like you may not know what you are really saying. No one is saying that its not documented that these morons said some things and we know why they said it.

As much concern should be shown to the provocative nature of most anti white hate speech.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: introvert

Intelligent debates don't involve Goodwins law.

Invoking Goodwin's Law when the entire topic is about Nazis is probably the absolutely laziest "argument" I've ever seen from you, Neo. I legit lol'd at that.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

No.

It was goodwins law being used so much the thread was created as a response.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Willtell

Islam has been around a LOT longer than Christianity.....

Eh....what? I'm gonna need a source for that one because near as I can recall, Christianity popped up in the first century after Christ was running around and Islam came along about six freaking centuries later.

Both of which came along after Judaism.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Islam can be.

Since no separation of church and state exists within it like the west has.

There has been no reformation.

Maybe not to the same extent as the West, but there have been secular Muslim states and many secular Muslims—at least until they were overrun with Islamists.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I use to think that.

Until I saw what went on in Turkey.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join