It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazis and Muslims....Hand in Hand so why is Trump the one being compared to Hitler

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: introvert

a reply to: introvert

Well, we could lay the groundwork by explaining what we think fascism is.

We already know what fascism is. We just have to be willing to call a spade a spade.

Now who's deflecting?

Deflecting from what?

You want to engage in a debate in which the little nuances of interpretation are debated instead of the very heart of the issue, which we already know all too well.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kazber
Because common sense has become a thing that is protested against. Because people now believe everything they are told on tv. Because being a white male is the worst thing you could be. Because are mad that they might have to get a job.

I don't know, but I am about over it. I really think the world has crossed a line and we can never go back. We are headed to a horrible end. If there is a God, I think now would be a good time to step in.

We don't watch the news much anymore here in the Logarock home. Always feel like taking a shower after. Radio News is also about out. It the PRESS and the MEDIA thats really doing all the hype. But they all got beat last election. The press and media probably really cant believe they are NOT running the country.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Yeah, let's forget all of the actual Neo-Nazis and other white supremacists who openly endorsed Trump. This link has an exhaustive list of just some of their current leadership who endorsed him this election cycle.

Meet the Horde of Neo-Nazis, Klansmen, and Other Extremist Leaders Endorsing Donald Trump

Rocky J. Suhayda
Chair of the American Nazi Party

Endorsement: "We have a wonderful OPPORTUNITY here folks, that may never come again, at the RIGHT time," Suhayda wrote to Nazi party members in September 2015. "Donald Trump's campaign statements, if nothing else, have SHOWN that 'our views' are NOT so 'unpopular' as the Political Correctness crowd have told everyone they are!"

In his own words: "In 1952 when I was born, America was a 92% White/European nation—the system controlled media now gloats that there are presently MORE non-White children being born here than White! That in possibly TEN YEARS—White people will be a MINORITY in their own land, due to birthrates and ILLEGAL immigration!" Suhayda wrote in 2015.

Andrew Anglin
Publisher of the neo-Nazi website the Daily Stormer

Endorsement: "Trump is willing to say what most Americans think: it's time to deport these people," Anglin said in a June 2015 endorsement. "He is also willing to call them out as criminal rapists, murderers and drug dealers."

Alex Linder/Vanguard News Network
Founder of the website Vanguard News Network, and a former member of the National Alliance, a neo-Nazi group

Endorsement: "Only Trump can turn back the brown tide, and thinking Whites know this," stated a VNN post in February 2016. "Is Trump the ideal man? Nope, but he'll do until the ideal man gets here." VNN has also described Trump as "the Last Hope for Whites Before America Turns Brown and Non-Western."

Don Black
Former KKK grand dragon and founder of the white supremacist website Stormfront

Endorsement: In an October 2015 interview with New York, Black said Trump "resonates with many of our people, of course, and with white, middle America, which has been seething for many years now about the immigration issue. It's been ready to boil over for a long time."

In his own words: "Hitler, of course, has been demonized because he lost," Black told Business Insider.

August Kreis III
Former KKK member and former Aryan Nations Minister of Information and Propaganda

Endorsement: Kreis praised Trump publicly in the courtroom during his November 2015 trial for sexual misconduct with a child: "I will always hate the Jew. This government is run by an evil group of people, and, please, vote for Trump!" (He was convicted and sentenced to 50 years.)

Rachel Pendergraft
National organizer for the KKK-affiliated Knights Party

Endorsement: In a December 2015 Washington Post interview, Pendergraft said for the first time that Knights Party members were behind Trump: "They like the overall momentum of his rallies and his campaign…They like that he's not willing to back down. He says what he believes and he stands on that."

In her own words: "White people are realizing they are becoming strangers in their own country and they do not have a major political voice speaking for them," Pendergraft wrote in an email responding to questions for this article. "Trump is one example of the alternative-right candidate Knights Party members and supporters have been looking for."

In fact, anyone can simply check their official websites and propaganda videos to see that they openly support him and unsurprisingly hate Muslims. Oh yeah, and let's not forget videos like this one:

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

No. I am serious.

If we all have different ideas of what fascism is, then we won't make any headway over whether or not Trump is or is not fascist.

All that will happen is that you will say he is and we will say he is not and you know this.

If we are going to have a productive debate, we all need to be arguing with the same definitions and understandings of the terms involved or we aren't even actually debating with each other but the ultimate strawmen.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Of course, Farrakhan endorsed Obama too.

Thing is that in this country, we still allow everyone who is legal to do so to vote and endorse whomever they will. That includes people whose views are going to be controversial.

So, yeah, people are going to endorse you from all sides and all kinds.

David Duke will endorse someone every year. So will Farrakhan. Everyone is Hollyweird gets to also. Former pols and all manner of folks ... that Rent Is Too Damn High guy gets to.

You can't stop them.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Don Black of SF has also said that they had to upgrade servers after Trump came in to the picture.

Politico reports that Stormfront, a website described as “a community of racial realists and idealists” on its homepage, sees a 30 to 40 percent spike in traffic whenever Trump spews his anti-immigrant or anti-Muslim bile. The site that hosts chat forums on a range of issues of interest for American racists, including a support group for teenagers looking to “come out” as White Nationalists and a forum that purports to offer the “truth about Martin Luther King,” already received a million unique visitors a month but credits Trump with its recent spike in traffic. Stormfront founder Don Black told Politico that Trump “has sparked an insurgency and I don’t think it’s going to go away.”

www.salon.com... c_surge/

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

Yeah, let's forget all of the actual Neo-Nazis and other white supremacists who openly endorsed Trump. This link has an exhaustive list of just some of their current leadership who endorsed him this election cycle.

Meet the Horde of Neo-Nazis, Klansmen, and Other Extremist Leaders Endorsing Donald Trump

Rocky J. Suhayda
Chair of the American Nazi Party

Endorsement: "We have a wonderful OPPORTUNITY here folks, that may never come again, at the RIGHT time," Suhayda wrote to Nazi party members in September 2015. "Donald Trump's campaign statements, if nothing else, have SHOWN that 'our views' are NOT so 'unpopular' as the Political Correctness crowd have told everyone they are!"

In his own words: "In 1952 when I was born, America was a 92% White/European nation—the system controlled media now gloats that there are presently MORE non-White children being born here than White! That in possibly TEN YEARS—White people will be a MINORITY in their own land, due to birthrates and ILLEGAL immigration!" Suhayda wrote in 2015.

Andrew Anglin
Publisher of the neo-Nazi website the Daily Stormer

Endorsement: "Trump is willing to say what most Americans think: it's time to deport these people," Anglin said in a June 2015 endorsement. "He is also willing to call them out as criminal rapists, murderers and drug dealers."

Alex Linder/Vanguard News Network
Founder of the website Vanguard News Network, and a former member of the National Alliance, a neo-Nazi group

Endorsement: "Only Trump can turn back the brown tide, and thinking Whites know this," stated a VNN post in February 2016. "Is Trump the ideal man? Nope, but he'll do until the ideal man gets here." VNN has also described Trump as "the Last Hope for Whites Before America Turns Brown and Non-Western."

Don Black
Former KKK grand dragon and founder of the white supremacist website Stormfront

Endorsement: In an October 2015 interview with New York, Black said Trump "resonates with many of our people, of course, and with white, middle America, which has been seething for many years now about the immigration issue. It's been ready to boil over for a long time."

In his own words: "Hitler, of course, has been demonized because he lost," Black told Business Insider.

August Kreis III
Former KKK member and former Aryan Nations Minister of Information and Propaganda

Endorsement: Kreis praised Trump publicly in the courtroom during his November 2015 trial for sexual misconduct with a child: "I will always hate the Jew. This government is run by an evil group of people, and, please, vote for Trump!" (He was convicted and sentenced to 50 years.)

Rachel Pendergraft
National organizer for the KKK-affiliated Knights Party

Endorsement: In a December 2015 Washington Post interview, Pendergraft said for the first time that Knights Party members were behind Trump: "They like the overall momentum of his rallies and his campaign…They like that he's not willing to back down. He says what he believes and he stands on that."

In her own words: "White people are realizing they are becoming strangers in their own country and they do not have a major political voice speaking for them," Pendergraft wrote in an email responding to questions for this article. "Trump is one example of the alternative-right candidate Knights Party members and supporters have been looking for."

In fact, anyone can simply check their official websites and propaganda videos to see that they openly support him and unsurprisingly hate Muslims. Oh yeah, and let's not forget videos like this one:

I'm not talking about people who randomly support Trump. They don't have a religion that preaches hate against anyone not of their religion. They are not even a religious sect. They are groups of racist idiots.

How about this...research history and check how far back the KKK and white supremacists go....then research Muslims and Islam and how far back racism and slavery go....I won't hold my breath for the end of the Muslim research as that would take months.

It's funny how African Americans in the US side with Muslims to me. Muslims were the main faction in their slavery and slave trade for hundreds of years and still allow slavery under their laws.

If they deserve reparations from anyone, it is the Muslims....their slave trade and death toll numbers from history are the largest of any other group.
edit on 2/1/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

If we all have different ideas of what fascism is, then we won't make any headway over whether or not Trump is or is not fascist.

Ok. If that is a discussion we need to have, I would be more than willing to have it.

All that will happen is that you will say he is and we will say he is not and you know this.

I try to bring a bit more substance with my assertions than that.

If we are going to have a productive debate, we all need to be arguing with the same definitions and understandings of the terms involved or we aren't even actually debating with each other but the ultimate strawmen.

True enough.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

You want to engage in a debate in which the little nuances of interpretation are debated instead of the very heart of the issue, which we already know all too well.

So your 'definition' of fascism is nothing more than a nuanced interpretation of the word.

Alrightie them.

Back to assertions.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

So your 'definition' of fascism is nothing more than a nuanced interpretation of the word.

Alrightie them.

Back to assertions.

That's not what I said, Neo.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Thing is ... if your substance is grounded in your understanding of fascism and that understanding is different than mine, then your substance doesn't do a whole lot.

I won't really address it because it won't matter for my purposes. It does nothing to prove or disprove fascism in my eyes, and you will only get upset because I seem to be ignoring your substance or I fail to treat it like you think I should be because I pull different relevance from it.

I think we had a thread a while back where we went around and around and around on what fascism actually is for many pages and never reached and agreement on much of anything among our members here.
edit on 1-2-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Dude come on. These jackasses would vote for anything white just as long as it was white. You know about the same way most blacks will vote black first and dem second. Most of your who race isnt much better than the idiots when they do that.

And you cant be much trying to smear all white voters for trump with these losers. Be you don't know much better apparently.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Since when does that matter?

Apparently what Trump says means rounding up muslims and gasing them, and invading North Africa and Europe, and building a 1000 year empire.

After all he's Hitler.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I think we had a thread a while back where we went around and around and around on what fascism actually is for many pages and never reached and agreement on much of anything among our members here.

Oh Ket we know what it means.

Basically WHATEVER the right does it fascist.

EVERYThing the LEFT does isn't.

Even though the word basically means authoritarianism.

Like Gun control,CLimate regulation,financial regulation forcing people to buy a corporate product like healthcare isn't FASCIST.

But by God if a guy named Trump using preexisting LAWS in the sworn duty to faithful execute laws well he's Hitler, and his supporters are fascist.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

How is it "people who randomly support Trump"? These are the literal leaders of the present day Neo-Nazis, KKK, and other white supremacist groups! Their official websites push the same policies he's pushing and their members openly support him. You asked why people compare Trump to Hitler yet intentionally ignore the actual Hitler followers who endorsed him for President.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

So I am getting really tired of the Trump is Hitler rhetoric and calling his followers fascists and Nazi's and blah blah blah.

So instead, I will present a bit of history that seems to elude most posters here and show how, as recent as WW2, the Muslim and Arab community was all about what Nazi's and Hitler stood for.

I appreciate the history lesson and you are correct that the Nazis had relations with Muslims, but I'm confused as how you can say you are tired of the Nazi/fascist comparisons to Trump and his supporters, and then were inspired to shift the focus to Muslims...instead of refuting the comparison itself.

Seems like a work of deflection.

I'm not fond of comparing Trump to Hitler, but I don't think it can be denied that his agenda and his supporters have the stench of fascism.

Perhaps if you are tired of that, you should attack the argument, put it to rest and not deflect from it by focusing people's attention elsewhere.

Well....that is the problem. You can't put an argument to rest when the argument does not make sense in the first place. People are comparing Trump to Hitler based off of inaccurate news stories using snip quotes out of context to make his new EO's sound like he is doing something he isn't. It is impossible to argue with ignorance.

I research things and do so a lot. A history of an entire group of people that dates all the way to the last WW then continues to hate on a particular religion/race up to this very day suggests that the hate is taught and learned from an early age.

And as far as history goes.....I am sure you know the saying...."Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Well....it seems that the US is doomed to not remember seeing that we are not taught this history and only taught that Islam and Muslims are peaceful.....funny....they are the 2nd largest religious group in the world and have more violence and death and slavery in their history than any other including Christianity. Now I am sure there are those that will refute that basing an argument on the US and other Christian majority countries killing plenty of people, but I can't recall the last time they killed in the name of God.

Anywho....yes, people need to be well learned in the history of a particular people in order to understand where and why things are the way they are. People bring up KKK and white supremacists a lot in relation to Trump. Well, Muslims and Islam still allow actual atrocities in their home countries so I am not too concerned about what people think about a group that doesn't commit mass killings on a daily basis.

Anywho...

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Thing is ... if your substance is grounded in your understanding of fascism and that understanding is different than mine, then your substance doesn't do a whole lot.

I won't really address it because it won't matter for my purposes. It does nothing to prove or disprove fascism in my eyes, and you will only get upset because I seem to be ignoring your substance or I fail to treat it like you think I should be because I pull different relevance from it.

That's why I said we would only end up arguing about the nuances of fascism. The subtle differences between one kind of fascism and another.

But we can look back in to history and see the common qualities each instant shared. If we cannot agree on what can be proven, what's the point?

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Deflection is the name of that game....

you all seen it a zillion times by the potus 44 WH... accuse your opponent of the crime you yourself commit...
the sheeple know something is amiss and deflecting-the-blame on to your opposition gets all them Snowflakes & MSM Propaganda Formenters something to rally behind ---because it feels right to them that someone is getting smeared ---->

even if the smears are totally false accusations in the deflection game
edit on st28148599308901512017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Since when does that matter?

Apparently what Trump says means rounding up muslims and gasing them, and invading North Africa and Europe, and building a 1000 year empire.

After all he's Hitler.

I did not say that either.

You can't expect me to debate a strawman.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock
Dude come on. These jackasses would vote for anything white just as long as it was white.

1. If that's true, why didn't they vote for Hillary, Stein, or others on the left wing?

2. The OP is asking why Trump is compared to Hitler. Today's literal Neo-NAZIS openly endorsed him and his policies. Quit BS-ing and acting like you don't understand that.

Most of your who race isnt much better than the idiots when they do that. And you cant be much trying to smear all white voters for trump with these losers.

WTF is your problem? I didn't "smear all white voters"; I literally posted the quotes from literal NeoNazi leaders and KKK leaders when they literally endorsed Trump. It's ridiculous how many people here try to pretend this crap isn't documented. Like it's the elephant in the room that can't be mentioned, even though this entire thread is literally focused on its implications.

And saying that "my whole race isn't much better?" Seriously?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join