It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazis and Muslims....Hand in Hand so why is Trump the one being compared to Hitler

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

originally posted by: Shamrock6

a reply to: Shamrock6

Yeah it's all too easy to compare to Nazis and Hitler.

Low hanging fruit in my opinion.

Hitler drank water.

The Grand Mufti drank water.

Trump drinks water.

I saw my neighbor drinking water the other day.

Clearly, Hitler is a Grand Mufti Trump wannabe that lives near me.

Hitler also loved dogs. To bits. Literally loved them.

I love dogs.

Damn it.

# that's right! You have a dog.

I seen't it

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Edumakated
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Not to mention the Democrats elevating NOI Muslims like Keith Ellison to leadership positions. Amazing how if someone on the right went to kindergarten with someone who has questionable views it automatically makes them a racist, yet left seems to just elevate actual people with racist and questionable views with no issue.

Apparently, someone on the left called out Ellison today for being from a religion that harbors anti-gay views and the Demcrats defended his religious beliefs today.

thehill.com...

"The Democratic Party welcomes all Americans from all backgrounds. What we do not welcome is people discriminating against others based on who they are or how they worship," interim Chairwoman Donna Brazile said in a statement to The Hill.

So basically, Ellison holding to a religion that has anti-gay beliefs, OK. Christians who believe that homosexuality is a sin, not OK.

But I think the real answer is that no one in the DNC believes that Ellison is serious about his faith, but they don't know that for one second for anyone else.

The Democrats are like in a circular firing squad with all their identity groups having over lapping conflicts. It is really quite comical watching their pretzel logic trying to defend supporting any individual group while ignoring the harm to another group they claim to also represent.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

So I am getting really tired of the Trump is Hitler rhetoric and calling his followers fascists and Nazi's and blah blah blah.

So instead, I will present a bit of history that seems to elude most posters here and show how, as recent as WW2, the Muslim and Arab community was all about what Nazi's and Hitler stood for.

I appreciate the history lesson and you are correct that the Nazis had relations with Muslims, but I'm confused as how you can say you are tired of the Nazi/fascist comparisons to Trump and his supporters, and then were inspired to shift the focus to Muslims...instead of refuting the comparison itself.

Seems like a work of deflection.

I'm not fond of comparing Trump to Hitler, but I don't think it can be denied that his agenda and his supporters have the stench of fascism.

Perhaps if you are tired of that, you should attack the argument, put it to rest and not deflect from it by focusing people's attention elsewhere.

edit on 1-2-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I've researched Al Husseini.

Plenty.

I know he wasn't Mufti after 1937.
When did Hitler first start killing Jews?

I also know he died in exile.

A few of his followers still appreciated him, but he isn't revered.

The only thing I find funny is that you say Muslims and Nazis go hand in hand.
Due to geopolitical turmoil from 70 years ago.

How many Christians sided with Hitler.

You know about the group Irgun? Jews.

Yes tell me about it.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

The ultimate irony is that it is modern-day Brown Shirts calling people Nazi's.

And if you don't agree with them, they beat you.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I'm not fond of comparing Trump to Hitler, but I don't think it can be denied that his agenda and his supports have the stench of fascism.

O it can be denied pretty easily.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Why aren't the the two guys in this video being called HITLER ?

Why aren't the two guys in this video being called FASCIST ?

I know why.

We ALL know why.

Because the people that are going around called Trump fascist/Hitler don't have any idea of what they are talking about.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

That's another deflection.

For the sake of argument, let's say that Clinton and Obama's actions were fascist in nature. How does that refute the position that Trump's supporters are trending towards fascism?

Your argument is silly and only serves to shift focus because you cannot refute the assertion.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

This is a 'deflection' !!!!!!!!

Absolutely PRICELESS!

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

How does that refute the position that Trump's supporters are trending towards fascism?

Yep all Trump supporters are blonde hair,blue eyed and think they are the master race!

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Yes, it's a deflection.

You are not addressing the assertion that Trump and his supporters may be fascist. You are moving focus to others to take the attention away from the original assertion, much like what the OP did with Muslims.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

How does that refute the position that Trump's supporters are trending towards fascism?

Yep all Trump supporters are blonde hair,blue eyed and think they are the master race!

The Italians were not all blond haired, blue eyed. Yet, they still had a bout with fascism.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Yes, it's a deflection.

You are not addressing the assertion that Trump and his supporters may be fascist. You are moving focus to others to take the attention away from the original assertion, much like what the OP did with Muslims.

Assertion eh.

Not a fact.

Next.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Yes, it's a deflection.

Assertion eh.

Not a fact.

Next.

Usually in an intelligent debate, one must offer something a bit more than a "nuh-uh"-type of argument.

You're not doing yourself any favors.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Intelligent debates don't involve Goodwins law.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Intelligent debates don't involve Goodwins law.

You don't have to invoke Hitler's name to talk about fascism.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Well, we could lay the groundwork by explaining what we think fascism is.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Western batsh*t American (fake) CHRISTIANS are worst than a f****** Nazis.

Good-day!
edit on 1-2-2017 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

I've researched Al Husseini.

Plenty.

I know he wasn't Mufti after 1937.
When did Hitler first start killing Jews?

I also know he died in exile.

A few of his followers still appreciated him, but he isn't revered.

The only thing I find funny is that you say Muslims and Nazis go hand in hand.
Due to geopolitical turmoil from 70 years ago.

How many Christians sided with Hitler.

You know about the group Irgun? Jews.

Yes tell me about it.

Hmmm...not from what I have researched. He was exiled by the British in 1937 but remained Mufti until 1948.

And no, not just due to turmoil 70 years ago. Main Kampf was on the best seller list in 2 VERY majority Sunni Muslim countries as recently as 2005 but I can't find figures after that. Those aren't the only places of majority Muslim that have had a lot of sales for it either. Hell, the numbers in Turkey alone suggest it was Muslim buyers since we know the Jews aren't buying it and don't even have enough there to account for it unless each one bought multiples....

My guess is that its popularity has risen with the hatred they seem to have for anyone not Muslim.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

We already know what fascism is. We just have to be willing to call a spade a spade.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

We already know what fascism is. We just have to be willing to call a spade a spade.

Now who's deflecting?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join