It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Lets Pelosi Smear Gorsuch

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Nancy was on CNN and really had intelligent things to say About Trump's SCOTUS nominee Neil Gorsuch.

Gorsuch has extremely high credentials and has been a Judge for some time.

So Nancy takes off on the guy with some real LuLu comments and accusations.

So nuts she is. It's a comedy of numbskullness.

CNN Lets Pelosi Smear Gorsuch As Opposed to Air, Water, Food, and Medicine Without Challenge

starting with its media correspondent and Reliable Sources host Brian Stelter – has boldly declared that the media cannot tolerate politicians like President Trump making wild overstatements without challenging him on the facts. So why didn’t CNN challenge House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi last night on her smear of Neil Gorsuch in an hour-long town hall program?

Host Jake Tapper asked for her take on the brand-new Neil Gorsuch nomination to the Supreme Court, and she made a wild overstatement: “If you breathe air, drink water, eat food, take medicine, or in any other way interact with the courts, this is a very bad decision.” What? Excuse me? Wouldn’t it seem natural to ask Pelosi how precisely it is that Gorsuch opposes air, water, food, and medicine? She uncorked this line twice.

Tapper allowed the slanders, and casually moved on to the hot question inside the Democratic Party bubble: allow a vote, or filibuster for four years? So much for checking facts or hyperpartisan rhetoric. Here's how the smear slimed across the screen:

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Nancy Pelosi: "Tell them you're a Muslim, tell them you're a Muslim!"

How can anyone take this idiot seriously when she just claimed the virtue signaling award of the year?

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Nancy Pelosi, imo, is twitchy and incoherent at times.

Sorry, I have banned CNN from my eyeballs and my ears, but from reading your snippet, I would say the Dems, at this point, are simply trying desperately to hold on to just the far left-wing loonie part of their base.

Everybody else with even a smidgen of rationality are leaving them.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
It's Nancy Pelosi, and it's CNN.

Why are you shocked or surprised by this?

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
So the head of the minority representation is upset by the majority's choice of SCOTUS?

Would you expect her to fully embrace the choice?

The BBC suggested he could be a swinger, tonight. In the best possible terms they hastened to add. They then went on to explain that there are still many Republican selected SCOTUS's, yet they flip from loony leftist thoughts to far right wing, swingers.

There is evidence of this throughout the monumental declarations within the history of the U.S.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

She was so stupid she didn't even think anybody would hear her !!!

edit on Feb-01-2017 by xuenchen because: dumbflop

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
So Gorsuch comes down on the side of felons over gun safety!

That's right people were all felons. We're all guilty.

RIGHT there people.

Selective freedoms for whoever the Peslosi's like.

And if your not in that group ?

Too bad.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Nancy has been drinking her bathwater again.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Pertussis, I mean Pelosi is a waste of human being, wasting a space in congress for years while no doing a darn thing but screw whatever she lies her hands on.

Remember we need to pass it in order to know what is in it.

The woman is a piece of crap.

Now as for the candidate for the supreme court, I have my reservations about him, but hell that is me.

Sometimes we don't know how activist this candidates will become in the bench in the highest court in nation, I am very worry about that.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
It's about time someone in government stood up and spoke out in support of air, water, and food.

I'm inspired now to come out of the closet now and announce that I breathe air, drink water, and eat food. From this day forward I will no longer hide in a dark room to eat food. No more filling Smirnoff's bottles with water to conceal the fact that I'm not drinking alcohol. I will breathe air right in front of cop's faces and dare them to arrest me for it.

And if these backward Republican controlled states try to pass laws preventing this, I will join the protests. I'll carry a sign, a glass of water, a baloney sandwich, and a helium balloon. "What do we want?" "Air!" "When do we want it?" "Errk!"

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Gorsuch seems like he would be a decent pick for a SC chair.

I like his previous opinions that have stated the interpretation of laws should not be dependent upon the opinions of those in the executive branch.
edit on 1-2-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

I'm actually against air, water, food.

And trees. Trees cause forest fires.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Don't forget people.

Pelosi is from the state that built their nuclear power plants on known fault lines.

Air,water,food !

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

I like his previous opinions that have stated the interpretation of laws should be dependent upon the opinions of those in the executive branch.

Did he really say 'dependent'?
I wouldn't back him if he said that.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

I like his previous opinions that have stated the interpretation of laws should be dependent upon the opinions of those in the executive branch.

I edited my post to include the word 'not'.

Typed a bit too fast and did not catch that error.
edit on 1-2-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I edited my post to include the word 'not'.

Typed a bit too fast and did not catch that error.

I kind of thought that's what happened.
A star on your post.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Be quiet while we watch another episode of, 'the Simplsons'

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Don't forget people.

Pelosi is from the state that built their nuclear power plants on known fault lines.

Air,water,food !

Well Democrats always like nuclear options don't they.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Not a single shred of honesty or decency to be found. Just more proof that democrats will say or do anything without a hint or remorse or worry of consequence. And why should they fear consequence? Their indoctrinated loyals will follow along blindly excusing whatever lies they get caught in and deflecting to something a republican did somewhere once upon a time...

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
March 4, 2017

CNN also let Nancy Pelosi's tacit approval of a crude, sexist, Kellyanne Conway joke, go unchallenged.

Congressman Cedric Richmond (D-La) talks raunchy about KellyAnne Conway. Story-Photo-Video:

www.washingtonpost.com... se-couch/?utm_term=.127eeadd73ab

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join